Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Pyar bhi tum Nafrat bhi tum.AnginiSS.climax.pg2728 (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 29

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

sorry friends was about to post new update..

my mistake wrong click...all disappeared in my saved documents also..Cry

will have to write it all over again..will post once  i complete it..

no worries saveeta , you can write brilliantly every time.

i know about your skill.

will wait for your update

cheer up.Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyar bhi tum Nafrat bhi tum.AnginiSS.climax.pg2728 (Page 24)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Chapter 15, The night to remember between Anmol and Ragini ..Embarrassed Beautiful candle night and rose petals...Smile

Wow so imaginable .. Anmol is such a romantic guy and Ragini is floored by his beautiful gestures

Meghna on the other hand his also wooed by Rohit

The night for Angini went beautifully and the morning started of well but what is with this Neel he is always after Anmol and provokes him and he inturn  unknowingly hurt Ragini Aww she must be hurt and when Anmol walked back in saw her in a pool of blood Shocked

O my god, he must be devistated, Hope she will be fine

Very gripping Saveeta, Can we say we are missing Bidaaii with all the dimsnions u give us
Kudos to you ClapClap
Yet t read the update will comment later on it

O dear take ur time and write daam teh F2 key sometimes it plays wacky  and we loose our content We'll' wait Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

After the chaos of morning losing the update with a wrong move finally wrote it back..

Here is the 16th update..anmol-ragini break up..

Chapter 16

Anmol pacing back and forth nervously outside one of the treatment room..one of the doctor.mr sareen please sit down..anmol…how is my wife?..can I go inside.. doctor..she is still under treatment..please wait..he sat down and his harsh words to ragini came back...his eyes welled up with tears..in my anger ,i have hurt you ..i have doubted you and leave you alone..all this making him feel more guilty..i will rectify my mistake asking you for forgiveness..minutes later ..mr sareen .. anmol stood up instantly and asked about ragini.. doctor..no worry she got a minor injury..a cut on her forehead.we had to do five stitches.. we are keeping her under observation for one night..if everything fine tomorrow you can take her home and also  she must need bed rest …anmol..i will  take care of her at home..thank you..can I see her?.. doctor.. sure..he entered her room and came to a halt..his heart breaking watching her sleeping..a wound dressing on her forehead.. anmol.walking closer to the bed..holding her hand in  his,its all because of me you are suffering so much..i cant tell you how much I'm hating myself right now for giving you this pain..i'm to be blamed  and I will make everything allright for us..i love you too much..next day anmol still by her side holding her hand..ragini opened her eyes.. anmol so softly called her name …a bit disoriented..blinking she tried to focus but everything appeared blurry.. anmol.. sweetheart you are at the hospital..everything will be fine..i'm with you..you just relax..ragini drifted back to sleep..much later ragini jerked awake breathing heavily as the incident at the guest house ..anmol bitter words and her fall on the stair came back ..anmol gazing at her with a concerned expression..holding her hands tightly..i'm with you..dont be scared..ragini breathed deeply ,removed both her hands from his..she laid  her head on the pillow  and turned her back to him with tears streaming down her cheeks..anmol..i know you are angry with me  and I deserve it.. for now your health is my priority..once home I will make everything allright for us.. I love you too much  ragini..

Few minutes later all the family members were at ragini's side..anmol's mother..anmol I'm very angry with you..all this happened and you called me today..anmol feeling more guilty watching the concern of all the family for ragini especially her mother..anmol's mother..yeh kaise hua..how did you slip on the stairs?..where was anmol?..ragini..its my fault .jaldi mein..anmol guilt more visible on his face as ragini took the blame on her..thank God it's just a cut phir bhi it must be paining..dont worry once home I will take good care of you..ragini's mother..ragin is lucky to have got such a good MIL and husband..their eyes met but ragini looked away..anmol..please baby look at me..rohit touched his arm.. bro are you ok?..he just nods his head and his eyes never leaving ragini's face..ek baar mujhe dekho ragini..i'm sorry..much later ,the doctor after her check up allowed ragini to go home.

Sareen mansion..

Finally alone in the room after all the family  members left ,she stepped out of the bed..feeling a bit dizzy she sat on the edge of the bed..anmol entering with a tray..he kept it down and rushed by her side..ragini are you ok?..you should lie down..doctor has advised you rest ..about to lay  her back on the bed, she pushed his hands away and walked to the closet..anmol again tried to break the ice between them.. ragini sweetheart I know you are very angry and I deserve your anger..i did such a big mistake.. please forgive me but ragini gave him cold shoulders ..she entered the  bathroom and closed the door..anmol helplessly stared at the closed door..we need to talk my love and I cant bear this silence of yours..he waited for her in the room..few minutes later ragini out of the shower drying herself with the towel..her eyes fell on the few love bites on her body.. their lovemaking came flashing back to her..she dropped to the floor crying her heart  pain out.it was love for me..aap ne uss haseen pal nafrat mein badal dala..in a split of seconds you turned this beautiful moment in a nightmare.. regaining her composure, wiping her tears she got dressed..hearing the sound of the door opening ,he walked to her..ragini you should rest now..you have your tablets to take also.without replying ,she walked back to the wardrobe..anmol..so softly..ragini talk to me baby..mujhe maaf kardo..i agree I did a big mistake..i'm ready to do anything for you to forgive me..please say something..your silence scaring me..ragini walked to the bedside table and put all her medecines in her handbag..anmol..where are you going?..at last ragini replied..ghar..anmol perplexed.. ghar but you are home..this time she gazed at anmol..my real home.. anmol came closer to her..dont do this ragini..i'm cursing myself for harming you.please forgive me..ragini..how many times?..since our wedding night I'm bearing your hatred..i was not aware wat's happening between you and neel …you both had a bet and I was the pawn..i was the biggest fool thinking anmol sareen loves me..a simple middle class girl.nope it was just to get victory and show neel verma you never lose in life..you married me in less than one week and I was blind not seeing your game..anmol..ragini don't say this..i married you out of love ..ragini..no you married me to defeat neel verma.kya mein ek cheez houn..jab chaha istimal kiya aur baad mein phainkh diya..am I a piece of furniture?.. not of use throw it out..i'm human aur mujhe bhi dard hota hein..you both used me as your mohra and to say checkmate..ab nahin..bardhast nahin hota.i cant tolerate it now all these insults.i'm tired of this dirty game..she walked to the door.. anmol stopped her and cupped her face.ragini look in my eyes don't you see the truth.the deep love I have for you...our first night that was not fake..i love you genuinely..ragini removed his hands..no you love your victory.. aap haarna nahin jaante..this is more important in your life..your ego.. obsession. your victory..pyar has no value for you..anmol though hurting by ragini's bitter words  said forgive me ragini…trust me I love you …ragini..trust that does not exist for you..thats why without thinking twice you doubted me..waise agar kissi rishte mein pyar au vishwaas nahin hein..there is no use of staying in a relationship where there is no love and trust..its better we end it.anmol..what are you talking about?..ragini keeping eye contact with anmol..free me from this relationship.. i want a divorce..anmol completely shocked as he did not expect this coming..he could not utter a word and kept staring at ragini...anmol finally said you cant do this to us ragini.we love each other..i will bear all your hatred towards  me but don't give me such punishment.i wont be able to bear it..our separation..maar jaaounga tumhare bina..ragini..you will live for your loved ones.why will you die for someone you don't trust and hate..anmol eyes welled up with tears..dont leave ragini.dont leave me..ragini..kyun..it will be like a defeat to you..thats why..anmol..choked on his words with so much emotion..no ragini…I love you and you are my wife..ragini..pointing a finger at me , I was not your wife then at the guest house..dont worry I know you love your reputation.. by your say I  stoop so low to defeat you.. i have no self respect nor reputation …so this blame too I  will take it on me ..you can say I was having an affair with neel and ditching you behind your back...she opened the door and walked downstairs. anmol rushed down the stairs..ragini don't leave.i'm begging you..forgive me..dont leave please don't leave..

Anmol's mother..wat's happening?..ragini you are not well ..where are you going?..ragini..i'm going home..anmol's mother sensed something wrong..haan baad mein jaana but now you need rest..ragini..i'm sorry mummyji I cant stay here anymore..anmol's mother..but why?..ragini..ask anmol?..he has all the answers..why he married me?..why he hates me?..mujhe jaana hein and walked to the door..before stepping out ,she turned around and tearyeyed gazed at anmol.. anmol's mother..anmol will you tell me what has happened between you two for ragini to leave the house?.. anmol completely devastated sat on the couch with his tears rolling down his cheeks..its my own mistake..everything was going so perfect between us..i have ruined everything mom..he related all from their wedding night to the guest house incident..anmol's mother..yeh kiya tumne anmol..i had this fear always in my heart..i was always scared you will hurt someone dear to you because of this junoon..it became true.. you love her more than anything and next doubted her and that too on the say of that selfish  neel verma.he is jealous of you ..you fell in his trap ..you are a good son but one flaw of yours..obsession.you have ruined our family happiness..what will  I say to her mother?.. she is always worried about her health.have you not even thought about the consequences?.. anmol crying I'm sorry mom..very sorry..she is asking me for divorce mom..how will I be able to live without her?. I cant imagine life without her..she sat close to him and hugged him..consoling him..she is angry and she has all the reason to be..she is hurt...i will talk to her later.give her some time..she wont listen now.anmol..i love her mom very much..i know son you both love each other…stop crying..

The coffee shop..

Ragini..thats why I called you here before going home..meghna promise me you wont repeat what I told you at home neither to maasi nor my mother... you will have to lie..meghna..how long you will hide this truth?..ragini..until I don't get my divorce..meghna..ragini it's a misunderstanding..give jiju a chance… ragini.. you want to support him fine but for me all is over between us..meghna..sorry I wont say it again…to herself..i know in anger you are telling all this  but in your heart its hurting you being away from jiju..ghar chalein..much later the phone ringing in sareen mansion..anmol's mother..jee aap..i was going to call you about ragini..this got anmol attention and he came closer to his mom.anmol's mother.. aap naraaz mat ho but the truth is..she kept quiet when ragini's mother told her..ragini has told me the truth..anmol going on a trip and you also will be busy and may be out of town..she waited for meghna to come home with her and surprised us..dont worry we will take good care of your bahu..when anmol comes back, she will return home..anmol's mother..jee..you take care of ragini.she put down the receiver..anmol..mom what happened?..is ragini fine?..anmol's mother.. she has not revealed the truth to her mother..she has told her you going on a trip and I will be busy out of town..anmol more shattered..  indirectly she does not want us to come at her place..anmol's mother..anmol I told you she is very angry and its natural reaction..keep faith your love for each other will not let this relationship break..few days later..meghna..ragini keep this mobile phone.. ragini..i don't need one.i don't have anyone to call nor expecting someone to call me..we have a phone at home..in her thought..this is your anger talking again. how many times I have seen you pick up the receiver and put it down or sit near the phone expecting a call..meghna..i know  we have a phone but this is for maasi and ma not to have doubts..whole day you cant act to be on phone talking to jiju or your MIL..so this will help ..they will think you are keeping in touch with them with your cellphone..ragini..where did you get such an expensive cellphone.. ... meghna murmuring in a low voice,..oops what do I say now?.. ragini..meghna I'm asking you where you got money to buy such an expensive cellphone?..meghna…ragini you ask too much questions…this cellphone rohit gifted it to me..i'm not using it .its ok now..ragini took the mobile from her hand and went out of the room..meghna breathed a sigh of relief..how I tell you ragini its jiju who has sent this cellphone for you..he is missing you very much..i know you too missing him..you are having restless sleep at night..jiju too has dark circles under his eyes due to  lack of sleep..i know you both cant live without each other..i pray all this misunderstanding is cleared and you both are back together.for this you both will have to break the ice between you too and talk to each other..rohit and I will not let you separate..

Ragini breathing in the fresh air sitting on a bench at the seaside, watching the waves crashing onto the beach..she looked at the cell phone in her hand and press the first 3 digits of anmol's phone number. next she deleted it and tears escaping her eyes.. jab aap mujhe yaad nahin karte.mein kyun aap ko phone karoun..why should I call you when you don't care about me?..on the other side anmol in office.he has lost interest in work..his eyes fixed on his laptop screen staring at ragini's pic..i'm missing you so much my baby.i cant sleep .there is a big void in our room without you..cant you forgive this one  last mistake of your anmol.. I wont ever hurt you again..his tears shining in his eyes ..we need to talk cant bear it now not hearing your voice…he picked up his cell phone..

Will this dooriyan of anmol-ragini grow more?..

will it be a happy reunion or a tragic end?.

Will update soon..

A siggy for anmol-ragini dooriyan by krithika..

I chose this ghazal .another fav of mine to show the dooriyan of anmol-ragini and her feelings..ranjish hi sahi..beautifully done by our VM pro krithika..thanks a lot..Hug

Edited by saveeta24 - 13 February 2012 at 5:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_canizorkrithikasshanti05

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
awsome update saveeta. thanks

saveeta24krithikas

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
awesome

saveeta24krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
 and was equally an emotional update.ClapCryClap

See how beautifully you wrote again Saveeta,Clap i know my friend's ability.Thumbs Up

You just wrote so wonderfullyThumbs Up , the whole update was in front of my eyes while reading it.Thumbs Up

I can't see anmol and ragini in so much pain Cry, I know anmol loves his ragini deeply Heartand was very angry on him when he said those harsh words on ragini.Angry  But now my heart feels so sad for him. Cry

On the other hand my heart cries for ragini more Cryshe can't forget her anmol Heartand the love she has for him is so pure Heartbut anmol's harsh words still haunts her.Broken Heart

I loved ragini when she took the blame on her Heartand my heart broke when she cried her pain out in the bathroom.CryCryCry And it was a needed moment when she opened her heart out and spoke as how she was used as pawn in between neel and anmol's enemity and mainly anmol's obsession for winning.Thumbs Up

And ragini asking divorce from anmolCry ,so heart breaking as they both love each other a lot Cry,anmol's obsession of winning just separated these two.Cry

Anmol pleading her not to go was so sadCry and glad anmol's mother was there to support anmol.Heart

Ragini hiding everything from her mom was so touchy.Heart And how she could not resist from talking to anmol , so sad .Cry

I was just reading with heavy heart from the start Crybut my face lightened up when i started reading from here,Big smile

meghna..ragini keep this mobile phone.. ragini..i don't need one.i don't have anyone to call nor expecting someone to call me..we have a phone at home..in her thought..this is your anger talking again. how many times I have seen you pick up the receiver and put it down or sit near the phone expecting a call..meghna..i know  we have a phone but this is for maasi and ma not to have doubts..whole day you cant act to be on phone talking to jiju or your MIL..so this will help ..they will think you are keeping in touch with them with your cellphone..ragini..where did you get such an expensive cellphone.. ... meghna murmuring in a low voice,..oops what do I say now?..ragini..meghna I'm asking you where you got money to buy such an expensive cellphone?..meghna'ragini you ask too much questions'this cellphone rohit gifted it to me..i'm not using it .its ok now..ragini took the mobile from her hand and went out of the room..meghna breathed a sigh of relief..how I tell you ragini its jiju who has sent this cellphone for you..he is missing you very much..i know you too missing him..you are having restless sleep at night..jiju too has dark circles under his eyes due to  lack of sleep..i know you both cant live without each other..i pray all this misunderstanding is cleared and you both are back together.for this you both will have to break the ice between you too and talk to each other..rohit and I will not let you separate..

Ragini breathing in the fresh air sitting on a bench at the seaside, watching the waves crashing onto the beach..she looked at the cell phone in her hand and press the first 3 digits of anmol's phone number. next she deleted it and tears escaping her eyes.. jab aap mujhe yaad nahin karte.mein kyun aap ko phone karoun..why should I call you when you don't care about me?..on the other side anmol in office.he has lost interest in work..his eyes fixed on his laptop screen staring at ragini's pic..i'm missing you so much my baby.i cant sleep .there is a big void in our room without you..cant you forgive this one  last mistake of your anmol.. I wont ever hurt you again..his tears shining in his eyes ..we need to talk cant bear it now not hearing your voice'he picked up his cell phone..HeartHeartHeart

WOW My heart beats faster Day Dreaming,I just want my angini to talk to each other and solve everything between them Day Dreaming. My only wish is to see ragini forgiving anmol Day Dreamingand mainly anmol's love for ragini winning over his obsession of winning.Big smile

You were Fantastic Saveeta ClapClapClap, the update was too GOOD.ClapClapClap Just can't wait for the next update Day Dreaming, my angini going to talk , YIPEEE.DancingDancingDancing

The Song for the VM so apt for our angini's situation Thumbs Up, Thanks for choosing it.Hug

Your update was Rocking SaveetaClapClapClap

And here is my valentine gift for my cry baby friend , LOL A siggy of our valentine couple Day Dreaming

Edited by krithikas - 13 February 2012 at 7:36am

anizorsaveeta24

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
@shanti.krithika..rozy.jyothi..thanks for appreciation.Smile

An emotional phase in their life and where will this lead both  .will unfold in the coming updates..

A turning point in the story to the climax.

Next what anmol does to prove his genuine love for ragini...something that will shook her  to the core...

anizorkrithikas

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Precap for upcoming update..

A gentle breeze blew by and ragini closed her eyes to feel it on her face..the continuous sound of the waves crashing back on the shore  was like the emotions she was trying hard to repress...a faint smile at first to finally a big smile as she remembered the beautiful happy moments she shared with anmol.. suddenly a familiar voice called her name so close.. she kept her eyes close and ignored the skip in her heart..a moment of complete silence…seconds later  ,she felt someone took a seat besides her on the bench..she felt a warmth in her heart and all the loneliness gone . she knew only one person can do that..she said his name so softly.. anmol and opened her eyes..she turned to face him and a feellng of joy captured her heart…aap yahan..anmol..jahan ragini wahan anmol..she shivered as the breeze blew again. anmol..its cold …he took out his jacket and placed it around ragini's shoulder..anmol..what are you doing here alone?. .ragini..thinking..anmol..about what?..ragini …zindagi ke bare mein..i mean hamare zindagi..our life..anmol..aur kya socha hein..ragini gazed at him..anmol mere bin jee sakoge aap.. meri baatein..meri yaadein ..meri ankhein bhoola deinge aap..will you forget all about me?. anmol…nahin  socha iss baat par.agar ek pal ke liye bhi sochoon to saansein ruk jaati hein..thinking about even for a second  its so hard to breath ..i feel like I'm dying ..ragini could see the sincerity and how genuine is his love for her..anmol touching her face so gently.. ragini come back home..i miss you and I promise not to hurt you ever.. please forgive me .

Will post full update soon..

neteche_ckrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top