Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Look who (read LukkhaLOL) is BACKKKHug missed ya.. 

btw first things first.. wat VM did u make... runs to spy.. LOL 

totally wid u on the epi bits.. but then again we like swamini so we wld like d same bits..

wat was wid d Windows 7 promotion.. wasnt it like launched 2 yrs bak.. this is d latest inspiron model but even tht was like launched 2 yrs bak...LOL suddenly dell feels d need for advt.. and worse MSN.. ROFL we shld appreciate MSN more..ROFLLOL

bad timing dude.. been really busy these days.. will try to catch up wen i can.. hopefully soon.. gotta crash now.. too tired and brain farting.. but not b4 chkin out d VM..Cool

Yess, back with my lukkhagiri. ROFL Missed ya too!! Hug Did you make daily posts for Thurs and Fri epis?

The VM was made ages back, released it a week back though. Wonder wat ppl liked in it, cause I seriously felt it was the crappiest vid I ever made. ROFL
And yup, never realised msn is such a special thing. ROFL

Oh yeah, should catch up soon! Good night!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Warming up... (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
^^ nope havent made daily posts most of last week.. only made one on viren swamini.. so u dint miss much.. as it is both u n  resham were missin.. no one to spam wid.. will try to make more often now..

chal cant keep my eyes open.. will  chat soonBig smile

aa123.80

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Absolutely loved your quote and it's so very true that heartfelt honesty can touch you more than anything else. And it was really shown in this show Maanvi apology was more effective than anything else.

I really emjoyed Swamini and Maanvi 'sscenes as a whole. It started off awakard as Maanvi was apprehensive talking to Buaji but as Buaji let her talk she got more comfortable and was able to speak freely. Watching Buaji throughyout that scene speaks volumes for her character, as she is known to firm and strict and from the late few episode I think someone who can hold a grudge. However even though she first did not particularly want to listen to Maanvi somewhere along the lines she, started to. I think (from her expressions and subtitles in the scene) that she had began to understand Maanvi ( I won't say like, that might be going a bit far) and see that she is not as bad as she once thought.

sonali.19281

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Forgot to mention Dell and Windows. I did think they were going to promote Skype rather than MSN. As it's becoming bigger again. I don't know if the Dell laptop had just released in India. But a recent promotion for both companies anyways. First Ralph lauren, then I think Gucci and now Dell and Windows.

sonali.19281

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Dell and Windows promotionROFLROFLROFL that cracked me up I was like uh they're freaking loaded they should have gifted them iPads or MacBooksLOLLOL (I shouldnt be saying anything since my Dell is my first babyEmbarrassed)...but since it was JV in the scene all product placement was forgiving...atleast they werent promoting the Star Plus App for the iPadStern Smile

anyways on to your analysis...I dug up this thread from 3 pages just to bump itEvil Smile totally agree with everything and I can seriosuly see Charity's prediction coming true...actually my mom said that they're kinda following this one movie Khoobsurat track with the way they're showing Swamini and Manvi's relationship and I really hope they do bc from the synopsis my mom gave me, it seemed pretty interesting would love to see Swamini warming up to Mannu darling

BTW did you notice the title track was playing in the background the sad version...I seriously think we are being stalked by CVs hehe just the other day we were complaining about the lack of it

I totally loved the Swamini-Viren scene, just from one minute she goes cold hearted to all motherly love which is why I'm fearing that they might show that Viren is Swamini's biological son, this scene so reminded me of those types of storylines...I seriously hope NOT anyways but I loved the way Viren just lit up when Swamini talked to himDay Dreaming

and of course Jeevika-Manvi scene...I was hoping they would have one and it was a delight to watch KD-NS did a fab job as usualEmbarrassed and I SO totally knew they were going to have J tug her ears...I just so knew it and how adorable did KD lookEmbarrassedLOL. I loved that whole scene where J justified herself and how Mannu then joked about it

Edited by Tani91 - 10 January 2012 at 7:52pm

sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ejaz_biggestfan

Absolutely loved your quote and it's so very true that heartfelt honesty can touch you more than anything else. And it was really shown in this show Maanvi apology was more effective than anything else.

I really emjoyed Swamini and Maanvi 'sscenes as a whole. It started off awakard as Maanvi was apprehensive talking to Buaji but as Buaji let her talk she got more comfortable and was able to speak freely. Watching Buaji throughyout that scene speaks volumes for her character, as she is known to firm and strict and from the late few episode I think someone who can hold a grudge. However even though she first did not particularly want to listen to Maanvi somewhere along the lines she, started to. I think (from her expressions and subtitles in the scene) that she had began to understand Maanvi ( I won't say like, that might be going a bit far) and see that she is not as bad as she once thought.

Thanks for replying.. if you are referring to the sometimes when we touch.. you have gotta hear this song.. its my all time fave love song.. for being what it is.. Immortal..

yup Swamini and Manu scene defo was the winner in yest epi.. I loved tht scene again for the undercurrents.. It is far fetched to think Swamini warmed up to her.. but there was a start somewhere.. that she doesnt really hate the girl.. she just disregards her insolence.. but she was willing to look past that.. and appreciate her honesty.. for what its worth..

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Dell and Windows promotionROFLROFLROFL that cracked me up I was like uh they're freaking loaded they should have gifted them iPads or MacBooksLOLLOL (I shouldnt be saying anything since my Dell is my first babyEmbarrassed)...but since it was JV in the scene all product placement was forgiving...atleast they werent promoting the Star Plus App for the iPadStern Smile

LMAO I tht the same.. why not MBP.. .then i figured if he gave one then he wld have to give the other too.. somehow in India I think PC is still big.. and wait wattt they have a star plus app for ipads.. killing meROFLdont tell me u have it dledLOL
anyways on to your analysis...I dug up this thread from 3 pages just to bump itEvil Smile totally agree with everything and I can seriosuly see Charity's prediction coming true...actually my mom said that they're kinda following this one movie Khoobsurat track with the way they're showing Swamini and Manvi's relationship and I really hope they do bc from the synopsis my mom gave

oh u should so make time and see that movie.. esp for rekha.. oh wat a movie tht was.. I love Hrishikesh Mukherjee movies.. for its feel.. simple.. light hearted but always has a good storytelling.. in fact EHM has tht similar old school charm.. and yes they will move towards Dina Pathak and Rekha scenario later on.. but as of now Swamini still thinks Manu is an irresponsible kid.. so there is time for tht m thinkingLOL

me, it seemed pretty interesting would love to see Swamini warming up to Mannu darling

BTW did you notice the title track was playing in the background the sad version...I seriously think we are being stalked by CVs hehe just the other day we were complaining about the lack of it

oh now tht u said it.. Last week I was watching the badi beeji-Dabbu scene and some other also and rem how we had wanted them in one of my threads.. I too feel someone reads.. and as far as they appreciate some of our feedback we may be taken into consideration.. Big smile

I totally loved the Swamini-Viren scene, just from one minute she goes cold hearted to all motherly love which is why I'm fearing that they might show that Viren is Swamini's biological son, this scene so reminded me of those types of storylines...I seriously hope NOT anyways but I loved the way Viren just lit up when Swamini talked to himDay Dreaming
oh I totally forgot to reply to yer similar comment.. in tht other thread I made last week.. can I say I wld DETEST.. completely detest Swamini being his biological mother.. coz for me a mentor and a foster parent is as good and important..the charm in a chanakya or dronacharya.. aka guru.. and a yashoda aka foster mother is just too attractive.. for it to be derailed into the cliche desi tv mundaneness.. i hope they dont ruin this swamini- viren intriguing bond.. I also LOVED how Viren replied to her.. ab sab theek hain.. I wanted to pull his cheeks.. how affected he was simply knowing he had lost her trust and let her down.. awww

and of course Jeevika-Manvi scene...I was hoping they would have one and it was a delight to watch KD-NS did a fab job as usualEmbarrassed and I SO totally knew they were going to have J tug her ears...I just so knew it and how adorable did KD lookEmbarrassedLOL. I loved that whole scene where J justified herself and how Mannu then joked about it

yup their chem is rather natural.. very siblings sorta.. doesnt look forced.. KDs ear holding was cute.. but somewhr I dont like how J reprimands herself for scolding Manu.. they say spare the rod and spoil the child.. if she took on a motherly instinct for the gal its ok to be harsh.. coz mom's are all abt tht.. sometimes i feel she is just too indulgent.. but i guess thts d whole point.. till now she has been able to handle everyone and everything.. but seeing Viren affected this way and moreover him shutting himself like tht and not even giving her access I think bothered her.. and made her helpless.. but yup the scene was cute.. esp how Manu ended up teasing her.. 

Tani91

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Hahah hell no I ain't paying $1.05 for that appLOL, plus you can't even download it if you're in the US app store 
My cousin has her iPhone jail broken so she downloaded it and she told me its not worth the money, I mean it would be if it were free but not worth paying for bc they have only two latest episodes uploaded and some random contest stuff that SP putsSilly

Yeah Apple products as overpriced and amazing they are , they're not readily available in India bc my uncle almost bought the entire apple store when he came here for his kids and I was like woahWacko but I don't get the random windows promotion though bc windows 7 I believe Sunidh Chauhan sang like a tune for them or something when it was launched in India, whatever I'm just overthinking itLOL

Anyways I guess I agree with you about Jeevika scolding manvi and she shouldn't have had to justify herself but I guess some people needed to know that Jeevika loves manvi as much as manvi loves herErmm

I want to watch that Khoobsurat movie, my mom praised it a lot and I was thinking bc she's a huge Rekha fan but I guess I can watch it on a weekend or something but yeah if they do go that route I hope they show a gradual change in Swamini-Manvi relationship

Edited by Tani91 - 10 January 2012 at 10:48pm

sonali.19281

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.