Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Sometime's when we touch.. our honesty's too much.. 

I couldnt get my all time fave romantic no. out of my mind.. especially this line.. LOVED absolutely loved the episode.. for the Manu-Swamini scene.. I give due credit to a member in this forum called Charity10 who first pointed out the immense potential in a Manu-Swamini dynamic.. the glimpses of which were absolutely heartwarming..From the very beginning.. the scene was captivating.. in the sheer body language.. Manu's apprehension.. taking each step warily.. Swamini's disregard and condescension.. but as Manu started speaking.. one could see the subtle changes.. the very subtle ones.. the aura in the room was slowly getting comfortable enough for Manu to speak her heart out.. and somewhere.. somewhere.. Swamini kept her opinions aside and lent her ears.. 

My mother always says... the warmth in honest feelings can melt an ice.. and this was a classic example.. although Swamini did not utter a word.. Manu had lit a match somewhere in that frost.. so much so that she was beginning to believe in Viren's word about Manu being compulsive in making mistake but with a heart in the right place.. She placated Viren by saying I forgive her coz you asked for it.. but somewhere she already had.. coz give it to the woman.. she can respects honesty like nothing else.. hence Viren is the way he is.. and therefore Virat's apt advice.. the boy does know his bua... 

I cant not mention the Viren-Swamini exchange either.. these are two people who dont wear their emotions on their sleeves when it comes to each other.. but how intense is their attachment that one is almost hit in his psyche by the other's annoyance.. Swamini's protective maternal instinct to tend to the boy's burnt hand was endearing..Swamini stood bare in that scene with Viren.. no one else can expose her inner self like he does.. her fears, insecurities and now.. her protective instinct.. All things aside.. she knew it wasnt his fault but she couldnt help being upset at him coz no one else matters as much.. and on the other end.. amidst everything Viren cared for was her trust.. as he genuinely apologizes.. please dont lose your trust on me.. to win her of course I cant.. I was upset... but you are still my son.. I can't live a day not trusting you.. MOTHER someone.. I bet every mother and child has had such a convo once in their life.. 

One of the other endearing things was definitely Manu scoring brownie points with Swamini again.. not by confessing.. or praising her.. but praising her SON.. the minute she talks of Viren the way she does. .Swamini's face lights up.. to the point that she gives Manu an approving smile.. Manu  you found the KEY ..Wink

Besides that the sis scene was cute.. especially loved Jeevika crying after overhearing the SM convo.. or the relief after the SV exchange.. 

Also how can I write a post and not mention JV.. and you are wondering they didnt even have a scene today.. oh well they so did.. they did not have a private moment per se.. but their body language is of such a couple.. the way J sits in front of Viren during the lappy lessons.. their comfort level.. as he turns to her to gift her the lappy and has tht glint in his eyes.. and she tells him this is the best gift.. little things like these make JV.. and their EPIC chemistry.. do I blame Nia for endorsing it.. as extremely romantic as a viewer.. I see it gal and so do a lot of us..

P.S. Did Windows7 and Dell's latest inspiron model just launch in india.. wat was wid dat apparent promotion.. LOL oh well and is KT the brand ambassador for  ralph lauren..LOL sorry cant help not mention such stuff..LOL liked Tandon's/Virat's jacket.. Cool

Rant over..

Edited by sonali.19281 - 09 January 2012 at 10:06pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakmukherarjun_fan2cute4u_22Nupsdipsjenna_pCrazzmatazzvishidtara_211Sarah4evaRuchaMulayKSG_luv-Aswathy-Feefi-Antu-_-Aslan-aa123.80Tani91relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Warming up..." in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vishid

Goldie

vishid

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
WOW Sonali !! I can't believe I noticed same things as you did in the episode. Absolutely loved the episode. Specially what you said about JV, the way she sits near him while he was showing her the laptop and the messenger. You can tell how comfortable she was at that time. Also the last part when he wraps his hand around her to comfort her. Ohh man can these two get any cuter ?? Day Dreaming

About the dell laptop. OMG ROFL Honestly I thought the same thing. My first impression after looking at Manvi's laptop, "eww what an ugly laptop" LOL LOL But Jeevika's laptop was nice. I like the black color better than the red. After all Jeevika is his biwi so he has to give nice one to her LOL The way they were showing each and everything including power button LOLOLOL ROFL and how can i forget about windows 7 LOL

And lastly KT's jacket. LOVED IT. Even Virat's. As soon as i saw them wearing the jackets, I told my brother to buy them for him. LOL No kidding. I literally went on their website and looked for both of them LOL

As usual love reading your post. Btw thanks for the PM. Big smile Still have to read part 4.

Edited by vishid - 09 January 2012 at 7:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzmatazzFeefisonali.19281

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Res
*I accidentally wrote everything in a new post* Ouch

Edited by fairy17 - 09 January 2012 at 9:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Maanvi-Swamini scene- fabulous..two thumbs up to it! Loved Maanvi's honesty of course, but you could really see the slight warmth behind the faint smile on Swamini's face while Maanvi spoke..
... the warmth in honest feelings can melt an ice..
Very well said by your mom Embarrassed and it holds so true..today's scene was just perfect to exemplify it..

Swamini has a very strong personality, whatever she is, she's firm at it. Whether it be love, anger, or the "niyyam"...she gets irked by Maanvi for many reasons, but when she saw  that Maanvi was honest, she couldn't help look that over...she definitely had forgiven her even before Viren mentioned it..and not to forget, the very last scene where she actually did tell Maanvi "it's okay"..

Coming to the Virika scene, I gotta mention...I noticed all that you did! Their body language..the way they sat..interacted with gestures, silent gestures not intended to be towards one another, but the comfort level that could be seen was superb!! I especially took note of the way Jeevika sat in front of Viren in that scene..and it was a treat for all those who take these little things as a significant point in their story Embarrassed

Not to forget, I actually thought they'd promote Skype, if anything like that, but WLM? That's ancient LOL and the Dell..it looked like what I have...even if it's the latest one, the WLM was funny LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefisonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
LOL Vishid and Fairy.. we r hopeless JV lovers.. notice the same lil nuances and run to town with it.. as for WLM.. I think they were more promoting Windows 7.. ROFL at the start key bitROFL

but how  cute did JV look on the webcam.. Big smile

OnlyHope

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Hola! Hug

So agree. The Viren-Swamini scene and the Manvi-Swamini scene were so damn amazing. Manvi's apology came from the heart, and it was completely heartfelt, and Swamini understood that. Absolutely loved how her expressions change as Manvi starts talking. And by the end she was smiling, which was wonderful to see. Viren-Swamini again a wonderful scene. Viren's uneasiness and restlessness at Swamini not talking to him, Swamini's instant concern for his hand, and then that conversation between the two after that, with both light hearted and emotional bits.

Btw, Inspiron was launched AGES back. So why they decided to advertise that is beyond me. ROFL Good tutorial for ppl who wanna learn how to use MSN. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzmatazzFeefisonali.19281

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

LOL Vishid and Fairy.. we r hopeless JV lovers.. notice the same lil nuances and run to town with it.. as for WLM.. I think they were more promoting Windows 7.. ROFL at the start key bitROFL

but how  cute did JV look on the webcam.. Big smile

Seriously! How hopeless can we get..and all this happened without deliberately even trying! LOL I wonder what would happen if I start paying attention..how much more would I catch LOL

sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Hola! Hug

So agree. The Viren-Swamini scene and the Manvi-Swamini scene were so damn amazing. Manvi's apology came from the heart, and it was completely heartfelt, and Swamini understood that. Absolutely loved how her expressions change as Manvi starts talking. And by the end she was smiling, which was wonderful to see. Viren-Swamini again a wonderful scene. Viren's uneasiness and restlessness at Swamini not talking to him, Swamini's instant concern for his hand, and then that conversation between the two after that, with both light hearted and emotional bits.

Btw, Inspiron was launched AGES back. So why they decided to advertise that is beyond me. ROFL Good tutorial for ppl who wanna learn how to use MSN. ROFL

Look who (read LukkhaLOL) is BACKKKHug missed ya.. 

btw first things first.. wat VM did u make... runs to spy.. LOL 

totally wid u on the epi bits.. but then again we like swamini so we wld like d same bits..

wat was wid d Windows 7 promotion.. wasnt it like launched 2 yrs bak.. this is d latest inspiron model but even tht was like launched 2 yrs bak...LOL suddenly dell feels d need for advt.. and worse MSN.. ROFL we shld appreciate MSN more..ROFLLOL

bad timing dude.. been really busy these days.. will try to catch up wen i can.. hopefully soon.. gotta crash now.. too tired and brain farting.. but not b4 chkin out d VM..Cool

aa123.80

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.