Yeh Meri Life Hai

What is Pooja reaction to Ronit barbadi..

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› She might give Ashmit sahara or might give divorce. Let's see ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No Angel thumbnail
let' s just wait and watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
sharmili thumbnail

well ....she like it or  not...but she her self said after vidai in car "aab tou saath janam kaa saath hai"

And if she is Bhartiya Nari (pati verta) then she will be with Ashimt (wrong thing though)

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshitha

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› She might give Ashmit  might give divorce. Let's see ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i wish she gives the divorce.

samie thumbnail
Originally posted by: radz_2cool

i wish she gives the divorce.

i hope she doesnt or else๐Ÿ˜ก

n e ways its not ashmits fault he wants revenge coz his father walked out on him so blame ronits dad๐Ÿ˜ก

sukh thumbnail

hmmmmm

lets see.๐Ÿ˜•

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think that she wil not do any of the above....probably she will make him understand that watever happened was destiny
|iami5o4| thumbnail
she going to be way too brain-washed by then. She'll respect Ashmit for his feelings for his mother but she'll tell him that his actions to get his mother at peace was too much. She should tell Ashmit that holding a grudge against someone won't satisfy you it'll make you worse even at the end. Didn't anyone see the movie "THE GRUDGE" ... ugh ... don't die with a grudge man ... it's bad. Anywho, she should tell him that her mother wouldn't be happy to see him take such harsh actions to get her peace. She would be much happier if Ashmit found a different way to do it. I dunno it's too soon to really say I guess. 
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She might tell ronit to go away and bach ke reh na from ashmit
Culture thumbnail

yea harshita  hoppe she does that and also realise where her family lies and common man ronit is just getting even with his dad... if maya is such a big actress im sure she can get all teh money back by workig and life will not be that terrible for em.. plus if we go by the way these people generally are with bankruptcies im sure ronit will magically grow the money back all while beineg the sme age!

someone tech me those techniques!!