Speak up: Feedback on the AS section

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello friends!!

Happy New Year friends! *fingers crossed* hopefully 2012 will be a smoother year for all of us!! =D

Now I know it's been a long time and lots of changes have happened. Some good, some bad. The AS Dev Team want your feedback on the AS Section. Any changes you'd like to see? Any activities you just can't wait to see happen? Let us know here!! 

On that note I would also like to say if you have any questions or queries then feel free to pm me or Aahana.

Happy New Year Once again,

Mitesh & Melissa
AS Dev Team
I alws see people posting PSDs posting in tuts. I guess PSD should be allotted a special thread, Coz in the tuts thread only tuts should be there. Whenever I visit that thread it seems like some PSD gallery is there =]

Just a suggestion
Thanx for this thread
I just think that there should be a thread only for tutorials. And I mean that only actual tutorials are posted there and not other comments like asking for tutorials and thank you ones etc. There should be a different thread perhaps for tutorial/other requests, but the Tutorial thread itself should only have actual tutorials.  The reason being if you're looking for a tutorials you have to go through pages and pages of "I want this" or "Thank you" and what not without actually seeing any tutorials. And that is sometimes just tiresome. 
What about members fun activities?? More frequently contests, MOTW, new discussions topics etc??   ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by -Mystery-

I just think that there should be a thread only for tutorials. And I mean that only actual tutorials are posted there and not other comments like asking for tutorials and thank you ones etc. There should be a different thread perhaps for tutorial/other requests, but the Tutorial thread itself should only have actual tutorials.  The reason being if you're looking for a tutorials you have to go through pages and pages of "I want this" or "Thank you" and what not without actually seeing any tutorials. And that is sometimes just tiresome. 

I second that!
Could we make the tutorials thread a "no comment" one like we have for most picture galleries in tv show forums?
All the comments and stuff could go in the questions and queries corner.
Originally posted by Aahaana

What about members fun activities?? More frequently contests, MOTW, new discussions topics etc??   ðŸ¤”

Hmm.. well, I was thinking about a contest/activity... to see how unique different sig makers' styles are.

Here's what we can do:

You guys can choose 5-6 pics and some text to go with them.  Everyone who wants to participate will have to make a sig using those pics and text but with no copyright, and send them to you.

Then you can put up all the sigs in a thread and the members would have to 'guess' the makers of those sigs..

We can have two winners...

One would be the Most Unique Sig-maker (The maker whose sig is recognized correctly by most people). 

And second could be Most Active (or something) A/S Member who correctly recognizes most makers.

Just something fun to do 😳
creator of the week
i miss that 

and maybe we can get member awards?
I miss creator/sigg maker of the week..

members awards like jhans said! we haven't had tht at all! 
can we keep an index for the tutorials? It will be easy to search for tutorials. Currently its really tiring to search. I prefer goin thru google or asking friends who already know! The tutorials which i have seen here are amazing, but i get lazy searching through 150 pages.!
Guys this thread won't be open for long. The few suggestions so far are really refreshing so if you have any more burning suggestions drop them in now. =)