Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

new kripa find angad in bed with a grl!!!

angadsdoll thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

guess what guys this is wat has happened so far in kyph.

kripa and harshini overhear that angad is goin to a disco, so they follow him.  when they get there harshini is too  busy looking at the crowd so kripa goes to find angad.  to kripa's utter shock she finds angad surrounded by girls and flirting with all of them.  while kripa is still in shell shock angad decides to leave.  kripas is very sad and tells harshini that she wants to leave. 

outhouse:

as soon as kripa walks in she finds clothes laying in the hallway.  she goes into the room and finds angad in bed with another girl.  disgusted she walks out with a disgusted look on her face and sits on the steps of the outhouse crying. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jots thumbnail

Hi guys im a new member of india forums and already a fan of kyph.

OMG is that really whats gonna happen, i mean flirting with numerous girls is one thing but found in bed with another is something else, i mean thats just takin it way too far and its also kind of sickening. I bet angad wouldnt be very amused if his mother walked in rather than Kripa (actually that would be quite funny if u think about it, 😆😆).

Lets just hope Angad comes back to his senses and changes, for good. But im still ur fan Angad 😉, sorry guys i cant help it!!!!!!!!!😊

Jots

ankitagoel thumbnail

that was rediculous yaar this should not happen it with kripa i think angad is doing wrong in the outhouse......he must not do this yaar.....i think kripa shoul go and tel them that she stays in outhouse and she wants that they should leave from there...i think she must tel this to dadi or to harshini that is her friend..........

angadsdoll thumbnail
its ok  jots. im still angad's fan too!!!!😉
samie thumbnail
wow i wonder wh@ she does when he starts 2 chase her????
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
She'll run but then Angad gets what he wants, right? Kripa loves him too much to be able to hate him....Angad of course will change....just for Kripa.
~*Naina*~ thumbnail

but wasent angad going to back to work... because he was been called... and that he have to go to the work.. and that he said... again i just  came here from work... and then he started the car and leaved... then how can kripa found out that angad in a disco?? or did i miss something???

....Naina...

Jots thumbnail

yes naina your talking about the episode on the 11th of april, all of the above (angad going to disco, etc) will happen on the next episode of kyph which is still to be aired, confusing stuff 😕 right.

Jots 😊

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

angad's role is kind of armaan isnt it??he changes for a girl who loves him and he starts loving her too

xoneha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manjot

angad's role is kind of armaan isnt it??he changes for a girl who loves him and he starts loving her too

Oh yeaah. That's right. Except Kripa is not ugly at alll

and that is gonna be very funny😛