Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Saathians,im back with an OS,i was just randomly thinking of it and well one thing led to another,hehe hope you enjoy it,Its got both Gohem & Raji😃

"Ahemji,Ahemji wake up ,Ahemji!"  Ahem turned the lamp on and faced Gopi,she sat up and pouted her lips feeling her tummy,she started to smile cheekily and began to complain.

"Ahemji,look I want ice-cream,chocolate ice-cream,please get me some now,please Ahemji"

"Gopi,are you crazy,its 3:00am in the morning and you want ice-cream"

"Arreh Ahemji,its not me who wants ice-cream,its our little boy,look he's kicking me yelling at his papa to feed him ice-cream"

Ahem smiled,he looked at  Gopi's big round tummy,she was pregnant and was on her 7th month,he had been absolutely ecstatic when he discovered he was going to be a father,he had showered her with gifts,teddybears and they occasionally fought over whether the baby was a girl or boy.Gopi wanted a boy and he wanted a girl.

"AHEMJI,that's it'" she huffed

"Baby,look Ahemji is such a rakshas (Demon),he's a karva karrila (Bitter bittergoard),he's so mean,not even giving us ice-cream"

"Acha baba,I'll go check the fridge for some ice-cream,stay here and Gopi,its going to be a girl,a sweet and lovely girl"

"Ahemji,its going to be a boy,a cute and sweet boy"

"Gopi,its going to be a sweet and beautiful girl,just like you",with that he kissed Gopi on the forehead leaving her blushing and looking down silently smiling with her hand on her round belly.

Ahem was yawning when he banged into Jigar.

"Ow bai,your awake?,at this time?"

"Jigar,what shall I tell you!?,Gopi and the baby,there both on my head,the queen wants chocolate ice-cream now!" Ahem said chuckling. He than noticed a blanket and pillow in Jigar's hand.

"Jigar,whats going on?,are you and Raashi?,this pillow and cushion?" Ahem asked concerned.

"Oh thank god its not only me bai,my head is killing,Raashi and her hormones,she just kicked me out of the bedroom for calling her fat!,she's 5 months pregnant,ofcourse she's fat and than she got angry and started attacking me with pillows"

"JIGARJIII"

"AHEMJII"

"Hai meri takurji" Ahem and Jigar both said before running in two different directions.

Jigar ran to Raashi who was yelling at him to come towards her,Jigar cautiously walked up to Raashi who hugged him tightly and than pulled him onto the bed.Jigar smirked as he saw Raashi pouting her cute lips.

"Jigarji,sorry but what do I do,im scared,im going to get fat and and..you won't love me anymore" Raashi whined and started to cry loudly.

"Raashi,Raashi sshh,ssshh everyone will wake up!"

"Jigarji waaah"

"Ssshh"  Jigar put his finger on Raashi's lip and she went quiet straight away staring at her.

"You can be fat,skinny,obese"  with that Raashi hit his arm and Jigar started to laugh loud,"I will always love you Raashi,always love you" and he kissed her on the lips,Raashi smiled contently and hugged Jigar tightly.

"I love you too Jigarji,I love you too"

Ahem ran as fast as he could from the fridge to the counter to his bed where Gopi was sitting impatiently.She saw the chocolate ice-cream and had a massive grin on her face.She got up standing on her knees and started to clap cutely,Ahem smiled at her childlike acton and fed Gopi chocolate ice-cream spoon by spoon.She thanked him and placed a kiss on his cheek,Ahem smiled and hugged her tightly kissing her on the cheek once again and falling asleep cuddling her tightly in his arms,the perfect place for them both to be.

Song of the update:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRuHUkaxulg[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you enjoyed the OS😊

A small request,please like the OS,I don't really mind about comments but i would love for likes so please do😳

Thank you again👍🏼

Oh wow,it is real short isn't it😆

A Rahem and Raji OS:

Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
omg!!! that was the cutest thing ever!!! lolll both of them getting hassled by the preg wives...lolll it was hilarious!!!!!
u put my all time fav song up so i love u for that
and brilliant os
🤣 Such a good os, Chika.  Well done.
X xx
Ahem is so cute...love the gohem relationship...It is really nice...

But I got this feeling that I have read something similar on this forum. Don't hate me but I read a lot on this forum so I don't really remember the writer or the title... But I think someone has written something similar before. No offense...  I loved this too...cause I re-read the gohem bits. 
Originally posted by Aish3003

Ahem is so cute...love the gohem relationship...It is really nice...

But I got this feeling that I have read something similar on this forum. Don't hate me but I read a lot on this forum so I don't really remember the writer or the title... But I think someone has written something similar before. No offense...  I loved this too...cause I re-read the gohem bits. 

Really!?😲

It may be similiar but i didn't plagerise,i don't plagerise😊..
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Really!?😲

It may be similiar but i didn't plagerise,i don't plagerise😊..

I didn't say that. God! please don't take it the wrong way.

I just read a similar scenario...both are pregnant and very demanding...Ahem and Jigar cross paths on the stairs and all that. 

I am sorry if that offended you. 
Originally posted by Aish3003

I didn't say that. God! please don't take it the wrong way.

I just read a similar scenario...both are pregnant and very demanding...Ahem and Jigar cross paths on the stairs and all that. 

I am sorry if that offended you. 

No im not,really?,i haven't read that one

Oh no,im not offended,thats so sweet of you😆

im just worried now,i ddn't mean to make anyone think i plagerised or something
Thanks for giving me the heads up though!😃
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
😆😆LOL chika that's truly double-trouble...

pregnancy harmones... they kill the hubby day and night ... 😆

very cute, sweet and funny OS
Awww tats so sweet ...poor boyz ..Raji were supercute and i thought by the time Ahem reached with the icecream Gopi must have gone to sleep but glad his Mehnat dint go waste and they eat icecream togather

hearing the song after so long thanks to u .😃