Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
How come every1 s so quiet here...come on...any1 likes Brifge and Pooja?..i thunk thy r quiet sweet Smile their track is really differnt...plus i hv started liking da characters...Wink..what do u think?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shashi4444QtnNotti-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JAago every1..Pooja nd Bridje.." in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shinningstar

Goldie

shinningstar

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
ditto!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhin-Chak

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I love this show...my fav characters are Pooja & Aarti Smile

Dhin-Chak

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
 I like Pooja.Gud show

Dhin-Chak

QtnNotti

Goldie

QtnNotti

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

How come every1 s so quiet here...come on...any1 likes Brifge and Pooja?..i thunk thy r quiet sweet Smile their track is really differnt...plus i hv started liking da characters...Wink..what do u think?

I completely agree with you Smile I DO like Brij and Pooja! In fact, I want to see them together but as the storyline goes Krish & Pooja will get together Confused Moreover, I read Brij has a wife & a kid Ouch

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QtnNotti

I completely agree with you Smile I DO like Brij and Pooja! In fact, I want to see them together but as the storyline goes Krish & Pooja will get together Confused Moreover, I read Brij has a wife & a kid Ouch

OMG seriously? where did u read that form Confused.he is shown 2 b married?..Broken Heart

and Pooja is gonna be wid dat boyDead...but thy showed a romantic scene in yesterdays epi so i think Bridge is da ,male lead..and he is geetting importance...so i will Pooja will end up wid him Big smile

Edited by alphabeta_22 - 10 January 2012 at 2:46pm

QtnNotti

Goldie

QtnNotti

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

OMG seriously? where did u read that form Confused.he is shown 2 b married?..Broken Heart

and Pooja is gonna be wid dat boyDead...but thy showed a romantic scene in yesterdays epi so i think Bridge is da ,male lead..and he is geetting importance...so i will Pooja will end up wid him Big smile

The show was originally named "Jalte Hain Jiske Liye" if I am not wrong, and was slated to start around September 2011 on Star Plus. However, LifeOk is an entity of SP. Read this - http://www.techtipspro.com/2011/06/jalte-hain-jiske-liye-cast-characters.html  

Maybe they have slightly changed the storyline now? CVs are always working on it, so let's see if they pair up Brij and Pooja. And the little mushy scene in the last episode could be just a realisation to Brij that she cares, not affection or attraction. Moreover, why the heck Krish has been introduced ? Angry AND Pooja was writing to Krish about her broken heart at the beginning of the 1st episode Cry ... Let's keep our fingers crosses ! 

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

The show was originally named "Jalte Hain Jiske Liye" if I am not wrong, and was slated to start around September 2011 on Star Plus. However, LifeOk is an entity of SP. Read this - http://www.techtipspro.com/2011/06/jalte-hain-jiske-liye-cast-characters.html  

Maybe they have slightly changed the storyline now? CVs are always working on it, so let's see if they pair up Brij and Pooja. And the little mushy scene in the last episode could be just a realisation to Brij that she cares, not affection or attraction. Moreover, why the heck Krish has been introduced ? Angry AND Pooja was writing to Krish about her broken heart at the beginning of the 1st episode Cry ... Let's keep our fingers crosses ! 

YA i hope thy pair up Pooja and Bridge..i m very sure thy will...bcs Bridge is given a lot importance so he is da lead...chill...and yaa maybe she likes Krish but will end up wid him...lets keep our fingers crossed :Smile..and evn in da promos she mentions "Bridge ji"...so lets see Big smile

QtnNotti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.