JAago every1..Pooja nd Bridje..

Posted: 12 years ago
How come every1 s so quiet here...come on...any1 likes Brifge and Pooja?..i thunk thy r quiet sweet ðŸ˜Š their track is really differnt...plus i hv started liking da characters...😉..what do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love this show...my fav characters are Pooja & Aarti 😊
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 I like Pooja.Gud show
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

How come every1 s so quiet here...come on...any1 likes Brifge and Pooja?..i thunk thy r quiet sweet ðŸ˜Š their track is really differnt...plus i hv started liking da characters...😉..what do u think?

I completely agree with you ðŸ˜Š I DO like Brij and Pooja! In fact, I want to see them together but as the storyline goes Krish & Pooja will get together ðŸ˜• Moreover, I read Brij has a wife & a kid 
Originally posted by: QtnNotti

I completely agree with you ðŸ˜Š I DO like Brij and Pooja! In fact, I want to see them together but as the storyline goes Krish & Pooja will get together ðŸ˜• Moreover, I read Brij has a wife & a kid 

OMG seriously? where did u read that form ðŸ˜•.he is shown 2 b married?..💔

and Pooja is gonna be wid dat boy🤢...but thy showed a romantic scene in yesterdays epi so i think Bridge is da ,male lead..and he is geetting importance...so i will Pooja will end up wid him ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 12 years ago
QtnNotti thumbnail
Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

OMG seriously? where did u read that form ðŸ˜•.he is shown 2 b married?..💔

and Pooja is gonna be wid dat boy🤢...but thy showed a romantic scene in yesterdays epi so i think Bridge is da ,male lead..and he is geetting importance...so i will Pooja will end up wid him ðŸ˜ƒ

The show was originally named "Jalte Hain Jiske Liye" if I am not wrong, and was slated to start around September 2011 on Star Plus. However, LifeOk is an entity of SP. Read this - http://www.techtipspro.com/2011/06/jalte-hain-jiske-liye-cast-characters.html  

Maybe they have slightly changed the storyline now? CVs are always working on it, so let's see if they pair up Brij and Pooja. And the little mushy scene in the last episode could be just a realisation to Brij that she cares, not affection or attraction. Moreover, why the heck Krish has been introduced ? ðŸ˜¡ AND Pooja was writing to Krish about her broken heart at the beginning of the 1st episode ðŸ˜­ ... Let's keep our fingers crosses ! 
Originally posted by: QtnNotti

The show was originally named "Jalte Hain Jiske Liye" if I am not wrong, and was slated to start around September 2011 on Star Plus. However, LifeOk is an entity of SP. Read this - http://www.techtipspro.com/2011/06/jalte-hain-jiske-liye-cast-characters.html  

Maybe they have slightly changed the storyline now? CVs are always working on it, so let's see if they pair up Brij and Pooja. And the little mushy scene in the last episode could be just a realisation to Brij that she cares, not affection or attraction. Moreover, why the heck Krish has been introduced ? ðŸ˜¡ AND Pooja was writing to Krish about her broken heart at the beginning of the 1st episode ðŸ˜­ ... Let's keep our fingers crosses ! 

YA i hope thy pair up Pooja and Bridge..i m very sure thy will...bcs Bridge is given a lot importance so he is da lead...chill...and yaa maybe she likes Krish but will end up wid him...lets keep our fingers crossed :😊..and evn in da promos she mentions "Bridge ji"...so lets see ðŸ˜ƒ
QtnNotti thumbnail
I like your optimism ! Thank you!😊
manku86 thumbnail
I like this show too! But i thot that the love story would be between pooja and brij! Hope hes not married that would be awful!