Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

SunShower - The Faux Rain (Novella) (Page 7)

-FrozenRain- Coolbie
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
rafi di wow that was a wonderful chap.
u protrayed the chats of the guys so well.

fdirst with the name I was confused yeh DDT kya hai.
and later now i got on with it.

Gr8 update.
Ali is on a verge to show them the time. Wow Ali go on gal.

A Spl P.s:Few of my class gals have read ur chap 1 dat I showed them 2day and have become ur fan.I have nt yet showed chap 2 as this was given to them in breaks.

I wil detail up with the comments soon and I guess none is in IF so they wont be able to give u personal comments.

Many are impressed by ur writing.
A kind req aap ke exams ke baad plz truy to update chaps at;lest in a week so that they dont piss me.See I'm on a safe side now.

Thanks for the pm.

Fab update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Ditzy desi trio LOL 
Loved Ali and her inside thoughts.
Ali is sure up to something major, loved the last line...She's not the types to forgive..
Thanks for the quicker update this time.
Looking forward to the next chapter, DDT are sure in trouble. 

OneThatGotAway

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Rafi di, that was an awesome update...!!

I love how Alizey's character is so different from, as you call 'em, the DDTs. Lolz on the match-making part. Every class has those kinda people, they make even the worst of friends seem like they are in some lovey-dovey relationship. Jeez, it mental trauma to be around them. It's like they can talk till your ears fall off, then buzz of to someother poor soul and sell them rumors about you, Morons they are..!!

The Trivia was quite necessary, I was thinking why any oaf would talk about Vivek, right now.

But nice chapter, I liked reading it..

OneThatGotAway

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Rafi, itna jaldi update! ShockedShockedShocked Not that I'm complaining. Big smile

I don't have anything more to tell you. You know you're awesome. You know you're writing is out of this world. You've written this chapter quite intelligently. The dialogues as well as the thoughts are all very crisp and real and once again I got the feeling that I was standing right there. Totally loved Ali's smart ass thoughts. Kinda reminds me of you. Tongue Loved the play of humour and LOL on DDT, quite innovative. LOL

This time I agree with marauder, the chapter was a bit girly but I guess that's to be expected of 13 year old girls especially 13 yr old girls like the DDT. I got the whole 'OMG' vibe from them, if you know what I mean. Wink But Ali's comments in between, though mental, made this quite an entertaining read. I know I would have reacted the same way. And I'm damn curious to know how Ali takes her revenge on the DD trio. I hope its something nasty! Evil Smile

Waiting for the next update. You had better post it soon!

Love,
Nidz. Big smile

P.S. What is Gitmo? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAwaymarauder

LadyStark IF-Rockerz
LadyStark
LadyStark

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Rafi di awesome chapter ! 

I love how Alizey's attitude is different from the other;s in DDT..Her comments in between made it quite entertaiting to read..LOL ! Waiting for the next update Smile

OneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks people ... ummm .. next chapter will be a lil more tolerable trust me. And seriously .. this is ANYTHING but a chick flick LOL . And for those of u who didnt know , Gitmo = Guantanamo Bay Prison , one of USA's most controversial detention/interrogation facilities and is used for PoW specially. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-Swaron238Radioactive.Sawyer_TomLadyStarkmarauder

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
they r after all called FRIENDS for a reason...LOL

continue soon..

thnx for PM...
Swaron238 Goldie
Swaron238
Swaron238

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Yo Rafi diii!!!! This stuff here is too good!!! Ur writing is seriously out of the world!!
Ali's character is cool, laid back, no nonsense types nd im loving her!!
The dissection of the name in chap 2 was toh...Lengend wait for it Dary!!!! Ramalingam!! LOL LOL i jst could stop laughing!! Gosh i miss school! Unhappy Nd the chap 3 was full on girly stuff!!! Too cute!!

Waiting desperately for the next chap!!!

Jyotika Smile

Go to top