Writers Corner

SunShower - The Faux Rain (Novella) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
this update brought back my school days memories...

we also used to make fun of our teaches ...LOL

waiting to know how their relation changes...as from the author's note...

continue soon...

thnx for PM..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SunShower - The Faux Rain (Novella) (Page 5)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sawyer_Tom

IF-Dazzler

Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
First things first. Thankoo Rafi ji for updating this. This time I seriously thought that you weren't going to update. Thankoo for proving me wrong.Hug

Coming to the update. Things just got way more interesting. You know the whole chit conversation just took me right back to my school days. We all used to do such nonsense. Never once caring about the consequences. Or how many people we were offending. Or how many Gods we were disrespecting. We were selfish little brats with devil-may-care attitudes and punkish characteristics. Which why this story has now gained one of the most realistic approach I've ever seen a story take. I felt like I was sitting in the class watching all this happen in front of me, snickering along with the other girls, imitating our teacher's funny accent and trying to act nonchalant after that. I had one of the most wonderful experience of my life, mentally that is. And it wouldn't have been half as good if it wasn't for your style of writing. Did I happen to mention that I absolutely love it? It is so damn honest and well, for the lack of a better word, youthful. I didn't for one second feel like I was reading a story. It was more like you were telling us a story. 

You are brilliant. Period.Heart

Please update the next part soon. Otherwise I would lose the link (my memory is weak that way) and then I would have to read it again. Not that I mind. I think I'll read it again as it is. 

P.S. Alizey's character is masterfully portrayed. One of my favorite fictional characters. Kudos on that! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafzmarauder

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

First things first. Thankoo Rafi ji for updating this. This time I seriously thought that you weren't going to update. Thankoo for proving me wrong.Hug

Coming to the update. Things just got way more interesting. You know the whole chit conversation just took me right back to my school days. We all used to do such nonsense. Never once caring about the consequences. Or how many people we were offending. Or how many Gods we were disrespecting. We were selfish little brats with devil-may-care attitudes and punkish characteristics. Which why this story has now gained one of the most realistic approach I've ever seen a story take. I felt like I was sitting in the class watching all this happen in front of me, snickering along with the other girls, imitating our teacher's funny accent and trying to act nonchalant after that. I had one of the most wonderful experience of my life, mentally that is. And it wouldn't have been half as good if it wasn't for your style of writing. Did I happen to mention that I absolutely love it? It is so damn honest and well, for the lack of a better word, youthful. I didn't for one second feel like I was reading a story. It was more like you were telling us a story. 

You are brilliant. Period.Heart

Please update the next part soon. Otherwise I would lose the link (my memory is weak that way) and then I would have to read it again. Not that I mind. I think I'll read it again as it is. 

P.S. Alizey's character is masterfully portrayed. One of my favorite fictional characters. Kudos on that! Thumbs Up

Thank you .. thank you .. thank youuu !! Hug

U make me feel like pata nahin kaunsa sixer maar diya LOL

And honestly I came back and saw all these lovely comments .. toh I am like Damnit .. ab update kaise naa karoun .. seriously theres NO better motivator than FEEDBACK .. ! 

And yeah .. I didnt want to be diplomatic ... With this story  I want to shock , hurt and heal as I go .. As in you know ... embellish hi karna thaa toh mai fiction likhti .. naake relate an autobiography ... I wanted to relay the story just how it happened .. heady on her teens Alizey DID hurt a butt load of people .. ironically those are the people she came to love the most in the years to come ... u see .. pain .. is a funny thing .. when inflicted .. it connects one to a person automatically ... You become a part of that persons life , irrefutably. Because painful memories unlike happy ones , are undeliable. Maybe that is why the people Alizey hurt the most came to be the biggest players in the game she called life Smile 

If you say you like Alizey , then I will not thank you. Because she is not my creativity or a figment of my imagination. She happened . She is a real person. U may thank whoever up there makes people and chalks their destinies . Smile

Originally posted by jyoti_l

this update brought back my school days memories...

we also used to make fun of our teaches ...LOL

waiting to know how their relation changes...as from the author's note...

continue soon...

thnx for PM..

Thank you very much for reading Jyoti .. and yes .. that was exactly the kind of reaction I was going for Embarrassed

Edited by SwaRon911 - 16 June 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_TomTyro

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Wonderful chap Rafi di.

I'm in love with ur writting now.

Kya dissection tha naam ka.
Gr8.

i need to show this to my frnds soon.

Thanks for pm.

Update next chap soon.

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

Wonderful chap Rafi di.

Gr8.

Thanks for pm.

Update next chap soon.

Thank you Asma ! Embarrassed

Yeh dissection wakai mei HUA thaa .. yeh kyun .. aise KITNAY saarey LOL

-FrozenRain-

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Wonderful chap Rafi di.

Gr8.

Thanks for pm.

Update next chap soon.

Thank you Asma ! Embarrassed

Yeh dissection wakai mei HUA thaa .. yeh kyun .. aise KITNAY saarey LOL
ha ha waiting to see them more.
my coll frnds need to see this.

print out hi kyu nah ho.

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

ha ha waiting to see them more.
my coll frnds need to see this.

print out hi kyu nah ho.

Aww thank you so much once again .. I am FLATTERED ! Embarrassed

-FrozenRain-

rachita_1994

IF-Dazzler

rachita_1994

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Rafi Di: Bow down to u! Why dint I know about this before!!!!! Pleasee PM me whenever u decide to post the next part!!!! This is freaking awesome!!!!!!!

Rafz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top