Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
di dis is just sooo osummm !!!! u r a fab writer..u really are !! the update was as usual a very nice one..i loved it :D
haha...it makes me laugh ;)
asra is such a creep i tell u :P:P
eavesdropping :P
do update wen u get tym and do PM me olwayz wen u update :)
NinaArief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loving ali's revenges, after all as young immature kids revenge is almost always as important as studies, and of you write so well its really a pleasure to read your work.

sorry for such a late reply, i was under the impression i had already commented and just found out that by some odd chance i have not commented yet here. 😳

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This update took me down my own memory lane and i could see glimpses of things i idd in past which i am not so proud about. Don't we all have those incidents, and as you said they mostly happen to help us with our learning curve. Looking forward to read what went wrong that day and how if effected Ali's life in future. This FF is getting very interesting. I know you are on IF vacation and hope are having loads of fun. Once you are back you need to update very soon. ðŸ˜‰
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This was one thought provoking update. Makes us think of all those times and things that we did, in the spur of the moment, lead by our anger or a thirst for revenge, that we eventually came to regret later. I can think of a hundred such incidents.

Crisply written, this chapter. The humour element still going as strong as ever. The dialogues are the best part of this FF. So cleverly devised! And I love your use of sarcasm. I find myself sniggering every two minutes.

I somewhat have a faint idea as to what Ali is planning on doing but I can see it go so many ways. So I guess I'll just wait for your next update to find that out.

Love,
Nidhi.