Maryada

Maryaada Written Update: January 9, 2012

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think uttara gave the news to the media, so it is a done thing...makes devyani looks bad and she can comfort her JIIIJAAAJEEE and the divorce becomes a more done deal by the minute

honestly they are a pair made in hell..
neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No, I don't think it was Uttara. Infact, I think it will be Uttara who will finally bring B down and save her sister.

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jaya  🤗
Uttara will help in the downfall of Brahma but i think it will be Priyas truth which will be the nail in the coffin.

my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya for the update!

Seriously, what is Devyani worried about? I know she expected divorce to happen without mudslinging from Brahma but it isn't anything like amicable divorce settlement with Brahma.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Jaya.

I have nothing much to say, really. 😆
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prernacda

i think uttara gave the news to the media, so it is a done thing...makes devyani looks bad and she can comfort her JIIIJAAAJEEE and the divorce becomes a more done deal by the minute

honestly they are a pair made in hell..

I think so too...but not for the same reasons. At first I thought it might be SJ but he is a straight shooter and would have let Devyani know as much had he done it. I think Uttara revealed it to the press as part of her master plan. I am also convinced the writers will later reveal that she overheard the last bit of Brahma's conversation with Verma where he discussed his role in the Karan accident!

realgm thumbnail
Thanks Jaya

Every little detail or hints are leading up to Uttara's ultimate take down of Brahma. She can only apply her brain if its something twisted or sinister.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, I think story is a reaching to its climax soon, all know its priya truth will reveal soon, whtever bramha does priyas one truth is enough for him to go forever. I think even something is fishy abt uttara she is up to something
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope the truth comes out so that aditya who has been blind all these while will get to know abt his super cool dad's true colours.

and i was happy that there werent any scenes today where aditya was  talking as though his dad was the best and hurting priya or his mom...

Waiting for the moment aditya will find out the truth esp priya's truth