Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

suecyourmittindy1979ahcirkrassmrvlsmedhsGAMESPOTSejal_Desaineetapilupragyakumarbaliehabsfanswarajgiroinkoinksc19sdavisjaujauravneetgillRashmiSandeeptin2000shiny3pink0213ilyouShen7866RiHar20Blacksexyspicyradika10zackgvelvetscarfsriyapoojaasiaheartmiss_patel5deep27MamtaBekomasMizhinanda_gopaGoDsLoVesunshine33asyadadadirk41-Castiel-my_viewsihu-Happy4Ever-neel_jayParamjit..Naina..jamoshi2507bipsveil_of_rosesdeejagichubzyserialwatcher16SmritiKathatvdekhacoolkitty_23RoarkammoosJess.Mallika113KhatamKahaniFIZK6cuttiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maryaada Written Update: January 9, 2012" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i think uttara gave the news to the media, so it is a done thing...makes devyani looks bad and she can comfort her JIIIJAAAJEEE and the divorce becomes a more done deal by the minute

honestly they are a pair made in hell..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
No, I don't think it was Uttara. Infact, I think it will be Uttara who will finally bring B down and save her sister.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiKhatamKahani

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jaya  Hug
Uttara will help in the downfall of Brahma but i think it will be Priyas truth which will be the nail in the coffin.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nosh25KhatamKahaniBheegiBasanti

my_view

Goldie

my_view

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jaya for the update!

Seriously, what is Devyani worried about? I know she expected divorce to happen without mudslinging from Brahma but it isn't anything like amicable divorce settlement with Brahma.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Simiseengh15KhatamKahaniBheegiBasanti

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Jaya.

I have nothing much to say, really. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

tvdekha

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BheegiBasantiKhatamKahani

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

i think uttara gave the news to the media, so it is a done thing...makes devyani looks bad and she can comfort her JIIIJAAAJEEE and the divorce becomes a more done deal by the minute

honestly they are a pair made in hell..

I think so too...but not for the same reasons. At first I thought it might be SJ but he is a straight shooter and would have let Devyani know as much had he done it. I think Uttara revealed it to the press as part of her master plan. I am also convinced the writers will later reveal that she overheard the last bit of Brahma's conversation with Verma where he discussed his role in the Karan accident!

twinkle039tvdekha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top