Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

BTW Witcha was very funny in that ViTcha scene,first she says she has to do something big n what to do,the next sec she says she got plan but doesn't know how to implement n finally says once her plan is implemented everything will happen as per her wish🤣

She unfortunately still thinks she is a young witch with all her spells in order but sachai is that her spells are old and thus backfire itna flop hoke bhi she hasnt given up maan gaye 😆
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sahasra for the beautiful update. Yaar more than the episode itself, the precap was too good👏. I have never waited for any episode as anxiously as I am waiting for tomorrows episode😍. However, as Pooja said, kahin khoda pahad nikali chuhiya wala haal na ho jaye😕 I hope tomorrow's episode lives up to it's expectations😛 
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rdfan

She unfortunately still thinks she is a young witch with all her spells in order 🤣but sachai is that her spells are old and thus backfire itna flop hoke bhi she hasnt given up maan gaye 😆

sach mein yaar,iss backfiring spells keliye ek bechara saathi milgaya jo chahkar bhi usey naa na kehsake(i really want to know why Vineet helps her)
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Thanks Sahasra for the beautiful update. Yaar more than the episode itself, the precap was too good👏. I have never waited for any episode as anxiously as I am waiting for tomorrows episode😍. However, as Pooja said, kahin khoda pahad nikali chuhiya wala haal na ho jaye😕 I hope tomorrow's episode lives up to it's expectations😛 

Rani from past experiences we shouldn't get excited seeing precaps,Just enjoy today's epi,kal ka kal dekha jaayega
-Rani thumbnail
Rani from past experiences we shouldn't get excited seeing precaps,Just enjoy today's epi,kal ka kal dekha jaayega
[/QUOTE]

I know yaar, but still can't control my excitement😆😆.  I am enjoying the last part of today's episode little too much😆 baki sab bhi achcha tha, but the last part was😍
-Rani thumbnail
BTW sahasra, I really like how you have described the level increase in witcha's psychotic vibrations, level 1, 2, 3 and then the final level🤣🤣

The level just kept going up and up and up. I was afraid ki kahin Friday episode kay baloon ki tarah burst na ho jaye bechari🤣🤣
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

BTW sahasra, I really like how you have described the level increase in witcha's psychotic vibrations, level 1, 2, 3 and then the final level🤣🤣

The level just kept going up and up and up. I was afraid ki kahin Friday episode kay baloon ki tarah burst na ho jaye bechari🤣🤣

if she bursts on friday's episode, i'll be the happiest.. coz i'll have mast time writing update on her burst 🤣🤣
-sahasra- thumbnail

he he,😆kya karoo Rani,iss format mein emots use karna mushqil hai,so something must be funny na toh i used this psychic vibrations n her scenes were also like that only gradually step by step n at the end bursted out infront of Vineet(coz whenever i see her the 1st thing that comes to mind is this psychic behavior of her)😆 Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

if she bursts on friday's episode, i'll be the happiest.. coz i'll have mast time writing update on her burst 🤣🤣

iss fri ko nahi Maria,Rani was comparing the increased levels of witcha's psychic behavior and after reaching final level witcha must have burst like the balloon which bursted last friday.
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

iss fri ko nahi Maria,Rani was comparing the increased levels of witcha's psychic behavior and after reaching final level witcha must have burst like the balloon which bursted last friday.

Thanks sahasra for the correction. I should have mentioned like last Friday ki tarah, when Siddhi offered Kunal the coffee and the baloon he was poping burst because of the heat from the coffeee mug.