Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sabar Ka Phal Meetha Hota Hai :) DO READ

Mariaa.RD IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.RD
Mariaa.RD

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Opening This Topic for nothing i bet =D but i really need to discuss a point in this forum today Ermm

Anywaays , don't take it personally but Honestly don't you think that the atmosphere of this forum is becoming more Sad and weird day by daay ? i won't say its anyone's faault but its a Tought Situation Right nowEmbarrassed The Show is on A Slow Phaase =P ...and almost everybody is hating that fact :) Becoz according to some persons , the show is Taking another waay and its not what they expected it to be , some thinks that The characters are Dumb Confused i know that nobody will caare about i'm saying right now , but i stopped opening topics becoz of it :) EmbarrassedLOL & yaa :) some peoples are saaying that the show is loosing its chaarm Ermm

Honestly , i agree with all of you Guys :) i'm Also fed up of "Rabba Ve" all the tyms =D but is thaat A big deaaal ? i'm repeating my words again&again :) its reallyy useless according to me :/
Some points have to be discussed once More ..ITS TRUE but the entire Show is not CRaap naa ?

Cannot Judge the show YET !!

This show is very complexe , and well know it ..RIGHT ? the concept has many different turns and twist ahead =) Big smileWink By tyms we're bored but most of the Tym :) CVs' does something to catch up the
LOST TIMEEmbarrassedmy advice will still be the saame :)
Do waait & watch :) I'm Prettyy More thaan Sure that the show will plaay up maany things :) Big smile and i caaan assure you all that the whole creative and directive team of IPKKND will surely take our points and maake us HappyyHug and if you don't wanna listen to me then listen to your heaaarts <3 to the requests Of Barun , Sanaya , Daljeet , Deepali who told us to waait and watch the show , everytime =D they all promised us many interesting twist & turns in the Show AHEADBig smile

but i agree that the creatives give us many useless traaacks LOLROFL

Its Still the same SHOW , ARHI , CAST <3 keep loving and supporting all of theeem <3
tought i'm not saying to stop Helping the show to progress by giving comments on itEmbarrassed remember thaat all the tyms we asked for something we alwaays got it ?

-
- khushi in different Style ( loose hair) FULFILLED
- a dance sequence in the show ....FULFILLED
- Romantic/Deep song Sequence for Arhi .....FULFILLED
- (some days ago) No more shyam-anjali or Payash Scenes , We wanted Arhi ....FULFILLED
- A Daance sequence between Arhi ...(hopefully coming soonWink) ....FULFILLED

i'm 100% Sure that everyone want to see something like it happened in the 4th Promo of the showEmbarrassedBig smile & honestly its also my wish Hugbut i'm still positve about it and i know that when it will be deciced to happen & when the right tym will come :) thaat will happen too Approve

Don't Haate me For opening such Topics Buddies Embarrassed:) But i guess its NEEDED

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 09 January 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveArhiForevermishti003elle22minu2011alishba45ARHIROXshaz01anuvermacanzasanachupachupjalkukdi1shefali3216sanj1234Ipkkndworld5678nancynairkohli4ever-Siaa-sun2011DEE2803luv_sweetznatashaa46peppygeekspsharmilahkhb17-DramaBeans-ipkknd06Ishrafan11--Sobi--Swap-Arhihi50pinkpearlz-FelixFelicis-Barunshellprathikri_Dazzling_Supna9shinaaAnotherAdmirerchucklebuddy-Ammie--Garima-UltimateBarunsunflower52anjaani07subiscsSwaNia_2--Siva--Black_Paradizeminuucityoflightssamratrocks-MeraBarun-PinkCinderellaRavishingSaRun..Sakeena..pinky_blueskiesRabba-Ve-DelenaImzibeena14CandYlicious_SMeehak...Enchanteur..mahamluvsbsmazkachazkascarlet.moonPrinsesse.SuviRiyaDuttaBigbang_GD--sunshine--OnepoundChicSuchi.R.hea.LyssaPiemishti_17.DarkParadise..HappyMelody

RavishingSaRun IF-Sizzlerz
RavishingSaRun
RavishingSaRun

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

maria Hug I dont comment in the forum ever but i need to comment in your topic, i agree with you 100% and i am liking the track at the moment maybe because the rest shows that i watch are really irratating and annoyning i am waiting for an arhi dance hopefully we will get one soon Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chupachupMariaa.RD

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap

seriously...
i dunno what has happened to this forum. yes i agree the track is moving slower but concluding that the whole show is crap is way too much. remember all the actors creatives and the whole team of ipkknd put their heart and soul to their work and even sanaya also mentioned it that they work really hard (need no mention anyways as it is always reflected), but to blame the whole show for the slow phase going around nowadays is far from my understanding.
yes we will be sending our requests to them and i know they will probably listen to them like they have always done.

please dont give up on ipkknd now by saying that it is not worth watching and stuff cause i am really connected to this show and this is the only thing i watch on tv. Cry

be optimistic guys and dont become prey to your mood swings on the basis on the epis and start blaming the whole concept of the show and stuff. remember to be loyal fans of the show and have patience.

please cannot take it anymore. i have always been a silent member in this forum but this time i really need to make my point. i just hope this post not to be my kinda first and last post here in this forum.

BUT REMEMBER GUYS I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT IPKKND AND ARHI AND SARUN AND I HOPE...NOPE  I HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE THAT THIS PHASE WILL SURELY PHASE OUT AND WE WILL BE WITNESS ARNAV AND KHUSHI EVER SO PASSIONATE AND INTENSE LOVE SAGA.

(Shocked sorry kuch zyada hi badhaas nikal di yahaan pe no offence to anyone)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Black_Paradizeanjaani07Mariaa.RD

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I dont get one thing when we wereNOT getting rabba ves we were all upset now we are we still ,God y can't we just enjoy whts being shown?
obv I too want arnav and khushi's stry to move in a mature positive direction but can't we enjoy these light moments with tich of romance cuz who knws wht we have in store if the story goes a serious way with arnav finding abt snakes reality . and hate marraige etc ?

Come wht may i loved every scene of arnav and khushi together !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sobi---FelixFelicis-_Dazzling_Black_ParadizemumpetRavishingSaRunMariaa.RD

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
i think the show is going on its peak...we r really enjoying the track... and dun took me wrong but if some body is bored so it means he/she is expecting too much of the show, as its a daily soap so it means it has to go slow though... payal and akash ki shadi tou ho jaye then we'll see what happens next.and em waiting for Akash and Payal's wedding where em sure alot of drama is waiting for us. i wish.

--Sobi--Mariaa.RD

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hey, i agree with what you're saying. I mean I'm not overjoyed with the way the tracks are being stretched out lately and i'm not really happy about the way comedy seems to be taking priority over drama and intense emotions but at the same time I'm not giving up on it and will stick with it for the long run. 

I agree with what you're saying about the forum too, lately there are more posts picking out what's bad in each episode than what's good. I think we need to focus on what we like about the show too and there is loads to like. 

I don't mind the comedy so much, its funny and i enjoy it, but i just dont want it to be the only thing there is to the show, we need more substance - which i'm still hoping we'll get!! At the end of the say its the same show, cast, creatives - they can turn it all around as soon as they want. Every show has its ups and downs, i'm just hoping the wait pays out and we get to see the 4th promo play out with some real emotion and passion and not just lighthearted comedy. 

Thanks for this post and the PM too!

Edited by anjaani07 - 09 January 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-FelixFelicis-fareeSwaNia_2Black_ParadizeMariaa.RDRiyaDuttaRabba-Ve-Delenapinky_blueskiesRavishingSaRun

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
and i love all the rabba ve's n todays was WOW but ye s i do want it to do to the mature level

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

faree_Dazzling_Black_ParadizeRavishingSaRunMariaa.RD

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hey, i agree with what you're saying. I mean I'm not overjoyed with the way the tracks are being stretched out lately and i'm not really happy about the way comedy seems to be taking priority over drama and intense emotions but at the same time I'm not giving up on it and will stick with it for the long run. 

I agree with what you're saying about the forum too, lately there are more posts picking out what's bad in each episode than what's good. I think we need to focus on what we like about the show too and there is loads to like. 

I don't mind the comedy so much, its funny and i enjoy it, but i just dont want it to be the only thing there is to the show, we need more substance - which i'm still hoping we'll get!! At the end of the say its the same show, cast, creatives - they can turn it all around as soon as they want. Every show has its ups and downs, i'm just hoping the wait pay out and we get to see the 4th promo play out with some real emotion and not just lighthearted comedy. 

Thanks for this post and the PM too!

ClapClapClap Couldn't agree more! All of it works albeit the story is developing more slowly but it'd be refreshing to see more substantive and meaningful scenes and moments between ArHi - I love the bickering Heart but they need to balance it out a little with the intense and angsty moments!

Black_ParadizeMariaa.RD

Go to top