Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Today Babloo singh made this saying true. I use to think Babloo singh is very simple person who doesn't get idea's but today he proved us wrong. He shocked us by giving the idea of kidnapping Krishna so that she can give the exam. He is really clever I must say.

I use to feel ulte seedhe ideas to sirf aur sirf humare pintu singh ko hi aa sakte hain but Babloo singh proved me wrong. Ab kya kare Gundagardi to uske khoon mein haina. LOL kabhi an kabhi to zor daalti hogi.

DBPS to sirf Baliya jaa kar dhamka kar aaye the Babloo singh ne to Krishna ko uske chike se hi kidnap karva diya vo bhi ussi ke papa ki help se.WinkLOL

But I must say I loved it. He forced me to say

CHOTE MIYA TO CHOTE MIYA BADE MIYA SUBANALLA

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 09 January 2012 at 11:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvKinshuk_loveraashiluvskinny-Misek-shaaziParulRatiShiviAngeloScuroFizaluvsKinshukmanzilmukulKinSanj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chote Miyan Chote Miya Bade Miya Subanalla" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
haaa Rachu Very nice topic . Seriously 2dy BS shocked me2 by giving tht plan . Like U i 2 used 2 think tht BS is seedha saadha person so he can never ever think dis ulta seedha idea n It's only our DBPS who can think tht Wink

But Not 2 Worry , DBPS Itni aasani se Apna Taaz aur badshahat nahi jaane dega apne sar se aur yeh  kal aur aage Prove ho jaayega n hum tab yeh gayenge aur kahenge 

" Bade Miyan Bade Miyaan , Chote Miyaan Subhaan Allah " LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Haha I know Our DBPS is not going to loose his taz anyway he is more Dabang but today BS surprised I didn't expected him to do even this much. But the Taz is still with our DBPS. As Babloo singh just gave the idea execute to humara DBPS hi kar raha haina.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukmanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yup befitting song.That perfectly synchronised kidnapping in which the victims father too cooperated willingly.Just lubbed the banter and the beautiful furtive glances that Pintoo stole from the mirror view.It was very cute.Ab kidnapper itna sweet hai to LOLanyone would love to be kidnappedWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnyAngeloScuroPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Yup befitting song.That perfectly synchronised kidnapping in which the victims father too cooperated willingly.Just lubbed the banter and the beautiful furtive glances that Pintoo stole from the mirror view.It was very cute.Ab kidnapper itna sweet hai to LOLanyone would love to be kidnappedWink

haa piu Kidnapper toh sweet,Dashing,Charming,Handsome, hott sab hi but Victim toh abhi tak angry hai usse , uske charm se bhi thandi nahi hui LOL.Waise U r rght , Agar aisa killer Kidnaaper hoga toh any1 would love 2 b kidnapped Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroPrishna_DBPSmanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Ab victim ekdum original piece hai.LOL.Jhumka khone k baad bhi continuing to chipkao her niyam kanoon ka lecture on his face Tonguepata nahi kidnap hote hue ye na kahe ki itni speed se gadi mat chaliye ..Tongueye niyam k viruddh haiROFL

AngeloScuroPrishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Topic kya khola tha aur discussion kya ho rahi hain. Ghoom phir kar sab Dabang brat Pintu singh par hi aa jaate haina.

Vase you both are right kidnaper agar killer ho to koi bhi kidnap hona chahe. But see from the Krishna's POV agar itna handsome banda bhav de raha hai to kissi mein bhi attitude aa jaaye Wink to krishna ji kya galat kar rahi hai attitude show karke ab banda aapka har attitude seh raha hai to aap dikhayengi hi naWinkLOL

moniluvskinshukmanzilmukul

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Ab victim ekdum original piece hai.LOL.Jhumka khone k baad bhi continuing to chipkao her niyam kanoon ka lecture on his face Tonguepata nahi kidnap hote hue ye na kahe ki itni speed se gadi mat chaliye ..Tongueye niyam k viruddh haiROFL

haaa OMGG 2 good Piu ROFLROFL . Sachii I think Wout any doubt Krishna yeh bhi kahegi kidnapper se tht Speed kam kaariye , aage gatiavrodhak hai ROFL . But I simply lovedd lovedd n laughed soo much d way Kri asks DBPS abt d license n my god DBPS was hilarious d way he says "haan hai , dikhae kaa ? " LOL .Kinshuk-Mitali were damnn good 2dy LOL

Prishna_DBPSmanzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.