Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SilverReptile

Totally agree with this - except for that ONE episode without the leads - I have loved this story more. It's a serial guys, and come on, we have seen much more better stuff than many serials being aired these days. So chill out, relax, enjoy the hotness, and IPKKND!

I enjoy some episodes and not others and generally tend to point out what i feel depending on what i see 😊 and sadly i'm finding it difficult to enjoy the show at the moment... but i hope that changes 😛
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I so agree..when everyone was begging for rabba ve scenes I got scared thinking they will give into the popular demand without much thought as they gave into ASR being to rude and melowed him down and changed the farak padta hai track..they didn't end well. Jelousy track due to demand and not working for me either...and now this...what is rabba ve without mutual feelings. It's all Arnav not khushi at all.
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
luved 2day rabba ve moment
if u look close where khushi is sleeping n arnav is looking u can so tell that he is smiling
wat a lovely rabba ve

xxx
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: showstruck

I so agree..when everyone was begging for rabba ve scenes I got scared thinking they will give into the popular demand without much thought as they gave into ASR being to rude and melowed him down and changed the farak padta hai track..they didn't end well. Jelousy track due to demand and not working for me either...and now this...what is rabba ve without mutual feelings. It's all Arnav not khushi at all.

Absolutely, there's no build up and the heat and passion is just lacking... it seems more like a early teen drama than a mature love story atm...

oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: xsumi

luved 2day rabba ve moment
if u look close where khushi is sleeping n arnav is looking u can so tell that he is smiling
wat a lovely rabba ve

xxx

wish i could say the same 😆

but i didn't enjoy it as much...
i want to see more than just Arnav smiling at Khushi and her ignoring it 😛

oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: SWEEBILLI

well said
i agree completely

thanks for sharing... sadly i don't share the same views 😊
oh.petite.one thumbnail
at this point the 'rabba ve' moments have become meaningless, it seems whenever the viewers express concern about the plot, the writers just add a forced rabba ve moment in the hope of appeasing the fans 😕
shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
today i really enjoyed rabba ve momment just pperfecttt arnav ki aankhoon main dikhta hai ke us ki zindaghi bus khushi pe hi a ke ruk jiati hai kaise use pyaar se dekh raha tha abhi to shuruat hai dosto i 'm 100%shure ke age age jia ke our bhi iss se bhi ache rabba ve moments honghe our jo log keh rahe hai ke aaj ka momment itn aacha nahi tha un logoon ka dimaag kharab hai is se ziyada kuch nahi cahie mujhe to abhi woh log shadi shuda nahi hai jo woh log itn ekareb a jaye abhi pyar ho gha jo k eankareeb hai let's wait and watch dhamaka hi ho gha our arhi re the best spatially maine aisi jodi our aisi chemisty pehle screen pe kabhi bhi nahi dekhi 
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: naddiya26

it was insult of rabba ve

a little yes 😆
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_ahmad643

today i really enjoyed rabba ve momment just pperfecttt arnav ki aankhoon main dikhta hai ke us ki zindaghi bus khushi pe hi a ke ruk jiati hai kaise use pyaar se dekh raha tha abhi to shuruat hai dosto i 'm 100%shure ke age age jia ke our bhi iss se bhi ache rabba ve moments honghe our jo log keh rahe hai ke aaj ka momment itn aacha nahi tha un logoon ka dimaag kharab hai is se ziyada kuch nahi cahie mujhe to abhi woh log shadi shuda nahi hai jo woh log itn ekareb a jaye abhi pyar ho gha jo k eankareeb hai let's wait and watch dhamaka hi ho gha our arhi re the best spatially maine aisi jodi our aisi chemisty pehle screen pe kabhi bhi nahi dekhi 

it would have been nicer if Arnav's sentiments were reciprocated by Khushi too... but it was one sided... that's why the chemistry was lacking ...