TOI:Kunal can relate to his character

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Kunal says he is not very different from the character he will be playing in his next TV show

Life gives second chances' is a mantra that Kunal Karan Kapoor believes in. In his earlier shows, we have seen the actor play supporting roles, but this is the first time he has got the chance to play the lead role in Colors' new show " Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha", which will air at 10.30pm tonight. "2012 has proved to be lucky for me. It's been a long wait but the right thing has come my way. From playing the role of a teenager, to that of a cadet, and then a negative role, I now want to try my hand at a slightly mature character, and there is no better way of showcasing my skills than this wonderful prime time show" he said.

In the show, Mohan is portrayed as a crime reporter, a carefree, happy-go-lucky guy, who is constantly hunting for fun and adventure. He is happy to be the way he is and isn't looking for any added baggage or complication in his life. But love can happen anywhere, and with anyone.

Says Kunal, "I can completely relate to my character. I believe in love but love doesn't have to be at first sight, at times, love grows on. Oddity excites me, and I look for rare treasures, I would want my love story to be an impossible love story, just like the story of this show."

About the rest of the cast of the show, Kunal said "Akanksha has been a great co-star, on and off the screen. Her approach, confidence in front of the camera and behind it is impressive. I am definite that the audience will love our interesting pairing. Ashnoor and Vishesh are like a punch of energy. Their mischief and nakhras keep us on our toes; I was always the prankster on the set par yeh toh mere bhi baap hain".
This is a story revolving around Mrs Vyas, a single mother who wants a secure future for her children, and Mohan, a light-hearted man who isn't looking for a relationship.

SOURCE:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Kunal-can-relate-to-his-character/articleshow/11412168.cms

Woww karan a fun lving man and akansha a confident lady nice hmm TFS
Thanks roopal..
So good to find u here also..πŸ€—
Originally posted by -Nabi-

Thanks roopal..
So good to find u here also..πŸ€—

SAME HEREπŸ€—
i'm so glad kunal's got a lead role finally... the guy totally deserves it... 
OMG thx uu so much πŸ˜ƒ