Sneak preview for 12th April???

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

again i am calling out to Fiza, Twinecool, jingle etc to please please provide the update for today i just hope today's episode is as good as yesterday..can't get over yesterdday's my godddddddddd all those scences i can only picture them and ca't wait to see them 2 weeks time..

But please pretty please give sneak preiview for today..thankyou in advance..dying to know what happens..uffffπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Thanks

samyπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

You should feel so lucky Samy.....................you have to wait two weeks...............we here in South Africa have to wait two months.............can you believe it😑😑😑

Twinecool........................looking forward to your early update.

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Oh my goddddddddddddddddddddddddd Aaliyah don't worry once the episode is telecasted in UK i will post the videos or will try to uplaod the whole episode with the help of memsaab...just wait 2 weeks and will do something..2 months my god i thougth 2 weeks was bad..😭

samyπŸ˜ƒ

Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ‘another hot episodeπŸ‘

i m mentioning only dk -disha scenes..

pori ask gargi that u hve kept watch on me..gargi asks fro evidence..when pori search for it....she doesn't find it...we no that disha has taken it from that place....again pori unable to proof ..gargi ask her to concentate on dk as today is business party u go with him.....

now hottest scene....disha in room sitting when dk comes..disha doesn't see him..she gets up& banks to dk.....πŸ˜‰wow....disha feels the sensational of dk.......

then both realises it....dk ask that would she come with him for the party..she says yes......

dk talking to someone when disha tells him that aai wants to talk to u..another s-i-l,m-i-l scene..suhas thanks him ..he says u r embrassing me..suhas says from disha's voice it seems she is happy....she says soory for rest..scenebut dk says not say as i felt that i talking to someone who is m9..suhas invites both for dinner but dk as usual says no...plz some other day.......

aur hamari disha madam ka mood off.....πŸ˜•she says aai has invited us& u want only business pary.....if i would have to choose btwn both than i would have choosen relationship........(very cute scene)pori comes & ask that i would like to go for party with u but dk says i m going with disha.....disha promptly says no..dk says i no y u r not coming......ok u r not coming then i will go with pori....

disha's removes a blue shirt for dk..dk ask what she is doing..she says this will match with pori's gown.....& goes to door..dk ask i will wear on 1 condition that u would come with me.....disha doesn't says anything & goes away.....dk says to himself i will not only wear this shirt but u wwwill also come with me....

now guys the rocking scene........another heart attack...

dk getting ready..wow..u can' t imagine this guys until u watch itπŸ˜‰

here disha talking to herself that i will not go with him ..what aai must be thinking ....she invited us for the 1 time..here gargi giving instructions to pori that u have to go & watch with whom dk is is meeting & for what purpose......

dk comes out & pori says i m ready..they both talk rubbish abt vend & disha.....but it goes on deaf hears of dk..he can in dk style..can u tell me where is disha......

here disha...coming out of her room wearing black gown without manglasutra telling i m ready dk.😊....she was looking goregous yaar!!!!!dk just looking at her......

gargi & pori just stares like black cat guys

that's it..& this is m9 last preview for u guys....

bye& enjoy........take care..i will miss u all!!!!!!!!!!

Fiza

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Thanks fiza buttttttttttttttt oh my gooooooooooddddddd this is too much to handle for meπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† what has gone in Td producers can't believe that they are showing some lovely scences between the two D's can't wait to see the episode..

I hope twinecool updates today...can't wait for full update..😳

I bet hottie looked even more smashing uffffffff

samyπŸ˜ƒ

IMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thx a lot  Fizak for the gr8 preview!!!
samy74 thumbnail

Hi Fiza

What do u meanlast preview.....where are u going?

SamyπŸ˜ƒ

SALESHNI thumbnail

Thanks Fiza,

What about u said that this is ur last Preview . R u not goin to give the sneak preview of everyday.

Please Clarify. We will miss u. please think about us who can' t wait to read ur previews . Fiza u just can't leave us like this .

Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi samy......

sorry to hear abt ur mom......πŸ˜”actually mom is disconnecting m9 net connections.as i m always online.......addicted to pc...πŸ˜‰so she is doing this torture on me......😭😭

i hope u guys would remember me.......although i m not a big person to be remember....πŸ˜‰

miss u all!!!!

Fiza

samy74 thumbnail

Hey

noooooooooooooooooooo thanks for the support but i will dearly miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuu no we are big family and every member has its own place no please explain to your mum...😭😭

What will we do without your previews.....u don't know they provide the much needed relief...please stay😭😭

A big πŸ€—

Love

Samy