Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
❓I really do not know what happens?😔 bcos' all our expectations was wrong when Ashwin's track was goingon so may b some other twist is going to take place even now or the chances r more that Ram and Priya will b far now so that Ramji wil realise the real pyar of Priya now...in her absence... 💔💔
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Right Chak,

So far all the things that have happened in their lives have only had opposite effect from what everyone thought. When we thought that they'll come together in honeymoon, they came back barely speaking to each other and when we thought Ashwin will drive them apart he brought them together, so this time also when everyone expects them to go separate, they'll come more close together.
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritu567

Soon after Niharika's turth comes out it will be her time to get out of the house. Atleast she has already packed her bags and is ready beforehand. 🤣

I doubt if the bag is not actually packed. Niharika knows Ram will never check its content and will not let her go. So why pack bags? Just strut about with the bag and Ram will be putty in her hands. Edited by auntyno1 - 12 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Krishna ji IN! Niharika OUT !!!! Ideal solution for all
Our problems!!
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gangubai1

<font color="#0066FF">I read in an article that Priya will meet Ram's real mother and will be instrumental in exposing Niharika in front of Ram with that lady's help. Also that the lady playing Ram's mother is none other than Neha's real life mother.

Also Ram is angry with Priya because he's afraid of revealing the truth to her. Ram's anger is nothing but his fear that the truth will come out in front of Priya. So when he sees his mother and sister together in front of Priya, he'll not be angry with her, but will confess the truth.

Time Niharika also realizes how far the bond between Ram and Priya has developed and comes out of her fool's paradise.
</font>

I know! We all were speculating based on tht and even
Thinking all this would take place in Aus! Remember , news
Reports stated abt Niharika also going to Aus Becoz of tht!

Finally the truth is coming out this week!' yippee !!
Niharika ka toh aise ki waisi:)