--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
9th jan 2012 BBGC WU

show started:

"Ramayan Paath" chal raha hai...!!
Sarika is reading ramayan..every1 listening ...!!

After some time, Jai says to maasa: Maasa, sarika is not feeling good, i think i should read now..wat say?

maasa: No jai, not now, there are many people who are listening this paath in our house, ..!!

after sometime, maasa says to jai: Read now jai...and sarika take rest now...!!

Sarika goes in her room and does complete her project...!!

after completing project, she goes again to read ramayan...!!

she reads again and now jai took rest..!!

its nex day, jai is sleeping on the sofa...sarika is reading ramayan, ...Paath has been complete now...!!

after pray, sarika gives sacrament(prasaad) to everyone, tabhi, jai wakes up..and says sorry to all fro sleeping, and says to jarika: Its your college time...be ready I'll drop you..!!

sarika goes college, It was Tripathi's practical today,

Tripathi to students: I'll take your practical in groups of 3 students..!! oaky...!! (..And tripathi calls everyone for practical but not sarika...!! Even sarika said to him that when will be her turn but tripathi said to her that she have to wait for her turn as long as he wants..if she does agree then it's ok otherwise she can go from college...)

Sarika does wait for her turn and sat on the bench outsite the class room, and she slept there...(..as we know, whole night she read ramayan......)

Sarika is sleeping its her turn...Tripathi does'nt awake her......
its 7 pm, suddenly sarika woke up, and she saw that Practical room is locked, evry1 has gone...!! Peon told here that Practical has been over now...Every1 has gone...!!

Sarika Cried..😭 and she phoned Tripathi, and said to him to forgive her...she said that she slept because she did'nt sleep whole night...!! She: Please tripathi sir, give me one chance...She requested him but tripathi said: neither i say sorry nor i forgive to any1 ...!! Dont call me again..!!

Every1 is waithing for sarika in poddar house,
all man came from the shop and said that jai's presentation impressed foreigner , now, our masalas will be use in foreign too..!!

(..You can imagine shikha and chandan's expression...😆...)

jai came and evry1 blessing him due to his new idea and presentation, he tells to every1 that credit goes to sarika, she translated his words in English and made an amazing presentation ...!!

Garima: Wow, sarika is so talented..how can soome1 handle so many things at a same time...!! she can handle everything at a same time..!!

Jai asked: btw where is sarika??
Maasa: She didn't come from college..we are waiting for her..1!

jai: Dont worry i am going to pick her..!!

tabhi, sarika entered in the house and told that she couldn't do exam ..because she had slept

Shikha : omg...What is this sarika?? because of you maasa broke rulles and you slept ...bla bla bla...😡...

Maasa: How can you do this sarika????

Show ended !!

well, it was something sensible, but i guess now sarika will get full time to do study...let se..!!!

Please ignore my mistakes

Use LIKE button :)

Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

india73 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago