~Kissey Ek Hazaaron Mein~ NL # 8~ **DT Special** - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you for the special edition, everyone on the NL Team :)

Congratulations to all the winners, of Avis/Sigs..Lawyer, Teacher, Chep, and Bandariya of the week 😳
OMG OMG both my darlings are VirMaan of the week, congrats🥳Luma my CHEP😛 & Jake, I m so proud of you both, well done👏👏
A warm welcome to wonderful DT of our Wonderful forum 🤗 N congos shongos to all winners for various avi's, siggies n various odr titles!                    P.S: Congrats luma for the title 🤗
Aww this is so sweet <3

Great job Maria, Sangs, Komal, Reya and Naila. I love reading the weekly NL. My favorites are the sigs/VMs. 

Congrats to all the weekly winners! And thank you for the warm welcome here *hugs* <3 :)
Warm Welcome amd Congrats all  EHMMBH DT members🤗
Thanks and congrats for NL #8 edition
🤗
congrats all the winners..they diserve it🤗
Great to see a welcome for the new DT in EHMMBH⭐️
Lovely NL edition⭐️
Sweet girl? 😆

Anyways. Thanks for putting my name in there. Appreciate it. 😃
OMG...Just saw this thread! What a surprise..reather, shock! Teacher of the week n me?? How is this possible? Don't even kno what I did...apart from the fact that i'm a teacher in real life too 😆   Now this is a coincidence!  Thanks a lot for the award...it feels great! 😃

Great job with the NL, guys...its wonderful!! Congrats to all the winners...and a very warm welcome to the new DT members. Tough task in hand, guys?? LOL!  Good luck...

I wish Sona sees this! Sonaaa...KD exclusively in my dabba now 😆 Me LOVESSS this 😎   Great sig, Maria...thanks!  *goes to change dabba*

@ Kavz: thankoo thankoo. You kno wat a great teacher i am 😉...but yeah..like i told u...i'm surprised at this coincidence 😆 

OMG, I'm lawyer of the week? 😲 Haha, I don't know how I managed that considering I was a lot less active but thank you very much guys, feels amazing and KT in that back lawyer's robe is just 😍. Lol. And now I can imaginiraly wear the black robe too haha. Thanks. :) Great sig maria, thanks! :)

Welcome the new DT! 🤗 It's a tough job sure but you all are doing a great job so far and I'm sure will continue to do so in the future too! :)

And to the NL team- wonderful job guys! This is such a beautiful thread! Appreciate ye for all the hard work, well done! This is amazing. :D And all the sigs look fab too, great work Maria! :)

Thank you guys and congratulations to all the winners! 🤗
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
Great work on the NL. congrats to the D.T members