Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Itna kaafi nahin thaa ke the scene starts off with THIS shot ... as Swayam thinks back to the party :

The usually EXTREMELLY well mannered, calm under ANY situation, gentle Swayam ... who NEVER loses his composure or resorts to violence for ANYTHING ...

The moment Nilesh brings up Sharon ... 

The way his face contorts in rage .. 

And the way he pushed Nilesh away ... with such unrestrained ferocity .. 

And then in the rehearsal hall ... The way he rebuffed Rey's invitation to check on Sharon ... 

No smiles , no indulging Rey in polite conversation ' just blunt refusal and a plea to spare him the niceties.

Normally no matter how hurt/sad he is .. Swayam ALWAYS puts on a brave face and forcefully configures his face into a smiling one when he is talking to Rey or any one from the gang for that matter .. he never lets his problems bother or burden any one else ' but today  ...  Its like seeing Sharon with Shivam during the party ... his Sharon , in such close proximity to ANOTHER man ' has scarred him so deeply ... scorched him so black .. 

that he couldn't care any less for  courtesy or any make-believe congeniality for the sake of the rest of the world '. 

Because when pain is so excruciating it numbs off all other sensations, one could care less about being civil for genialities sake. He just wanted to be left alone, just him and his solitude .. 

Cuz like he said :

"Chaiye .. Jo mujhe chaiye  .. woh naa toh mujhe koi de sakta hai .. na samajh sakta hai .."

No one .. NO ONE could understand what he wanted ' or what hez going thru right now ' ..

Its sad that the Swayam who is the shoulder for EVERYONE .. is the ONLY one who no one makes a genuine effort to lend a shoulder to.

The irony of it all ? The same Sharon ... the very mention of whose name use to light up his world and had him smiling like his face COULDNT just configure itself into ANY other expression .. now triggers such violent and bitter responses out of him ..

Honourable Mention - Shantanu Maheshwari's Facial expression, split second shifts in the aforementioned , Dialogue Delivery and voice modulation Clap . This guy never ceases to wow me. PROUD TO BE A FAN.

Edited by SwaRon911 - 09 January 2012 at 4:33pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikikie91sanidhyaroksaneeqa30121986vasudevaraotannu_loveakshayshettyharshiti4everpreitygal99SwaRon227ramya26aparnaghosh23yummoBBneha445princess_mimihkl75_Deepika_ShantanuSouldoc42PhosphenesSwaron238JalebiHeartscandybarlovekriyaanshmrun_29like.a.bossMirageSwaronAmRiTa_SRadiantTreasuretaniya_dostii--Rumeli--yasrirachita_1994Sawyer_TomTanuka_TanHaSnoweysurbhimathurnish22-.nandini.-muskuranawithout-fathom-Antu-_-Aslan-radzammymanasie23ShrutikaSwaRonshaani2209The007ShivaniABBY92epiphany.marauder-dark.horse-NymeriaSuku_SwaRon..Serendipity.....Natasha...-Sakina-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swayam - Spare me da niceties - 9th Jan, 2012" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Such...

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-Rafz

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Very well written Rafz...Smile

I agree Swayam is so shattered and hurt that he is unable to control himself which is why for the first time we saw Swayam the most sorted character...pushing Nilesh the moment he heard Nilesh saying "Saari hot ladkiyaan tujhe chahiye Nicole, Sharon."

Sad to see that all his frndz who he helped so much..none of them are capable enough to understand what he is going through and what he wants however, swayam was the one who hurted sharon for them. Sharon ki toh baat hi mat karo cz usko toh CV's ne is laayak banaaya hi nahin hai abhi tak...

Sick and tired of this repetitive actions where all we can see is Swayam and Sharon hurting themselves. Sharon in constant denial and Swayam devastated and yet still helping his frndz... CV's really need to do sumthng positive for SwaRon specially for Swayam by making Sharon listen to her heart cz dats the only way we will see a smiling swayam...its getting too much and is actually making it unbelievable...

Kudos to Shantanu...he outdid himself again Clap

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 09 January 2012 at 8:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

like.a.bossMirageSwaronyasri--Rumeli--Rafz-.nandini.--Antu-_-Aslan-

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Rafi dii... Those lines... Aaawww broke my heart today...Broken Heart swayam as if he had lost everything.. His love life everything... The last hope that someday sharon will realise his true love and cum running to him... Just lost that last ray of hope...

No matter what swayam has always been sweet to every1... How much ever he is heart broken, angry, sad... He always has a sweet si smile on his face... And always listen to every1

but today was just an exception... Swayam was so heart broken... So much frustrated... That he couldn't compose himself and lost his temper... First in front of nil and then when rey came to invite him to sharons place... He was so blunt... And cold... As if he just does not care...

P.S: its shatanu maheshwari bcuz of whom i m so much in luv wid swayam... Hats off.. Keep rocking... We all luv u a loadz...HeartHeartHeart

Edited by manasie - 09 January 2012 at 8:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

like.a.bossMirageSwaronyasri--Rumeli--Rafz-.nandini.-..Serendipity..

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I know...i have no clue why swayam has no one to share his frustration and pain with...he's alwayz lent rey-kria his helping hand weneva needed but no character in d3 seems intrstd in either lending a shoulder to him or play cupid for swaron...

but yeah loved how the writers made swayam speak his mind and heart and he din't mince sweetness in his words 2dy while spkng te rey...pretty much added to the weightage of the scene...

and yeah shantanu the actor needs to be applauded again here...ClapClapClap

p.s- i wud really like to see kriyansh play cupid successfully dis tym arnd 4 swaron in the near future...

Edited by zak231 - 09 January 2012 at 8:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75candybarMirageSwaronyasri--Rumeli---Antu-_-Aslan-Rafz-.nandini.-Nikki_Titli

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Rafz, do you have ANY idea how awesome it is to see you post like this after so long? Hug

And as for what you've said...I couldn't POSSIBLY have said it any better. Watching Swayam today was such an experience on it's own level. Just to see in this one character the sheer range human emotions can cover, within days, minutes, seconds even. From the resilient, perennially cheerful, even at his own cost at times, friend in need, to Majnu hopelessly in love, to broken-hearted young man in what seems like a hopeless love, to a perseverant individual determined to bury away his pain, and finally to a simple boy in love with a girl more than anyone can imagine, shattered to pieces at the sight of her with someone else...WHAT a range. Touchwood. And now, I can officially say that Swayam is a PERFECT match for Sharon even at the level of characterisation. He's as nuanced as Sharon is...and it's just sheer brilliance, this sort of writing right here. Touchwood again. Clap

Like you said so beautifully, Swayam has been everyone's shoulder to cry on, or at the very least pillar to lean on in times of trouble or sadness, or when they've been in need of encouragement of any sort. But Swayam, when he finds himself in what is possibly the most painful emotional space of his life, he has no one to share it with, simply because no one, literally NO ONE can understand. Ouch

And Shantanu Maheshwari. Dude, WHAT are you doing? How are you getting THIS good with each new shade to Swayam?! Touchwood. I'll be honest, when he started out, I didn't expect this sort of brilliance from him. But he's delivered and HOW. Tonight was TOTALLY his night. WOW. Clap

P.S. Rafz, if the post wasn't awesome enough already, you just KILLED me with the caps. WHOA. Shocked

Edited by nandinidev - 09 January 2012 at 10:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

like.a.bossMirageSwaronyasri-Antu-_-Aslan-RafzNymeria

radzammy

IF-Rockerz

radzammy

Eeeppp EM SO DARN PROUD 2 B A TANNU FAN LYK SERIOUSLY YAAR kitni versatility hai n eeep his dance,his acting,hiz voice evrythng is AWESUM...

<3 HIMMM 

Edited by radzammy - 09 January 2012 at 9:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
dont  on his voice mannn!! i'lll dieee!! KYA voiceee haiii!! *ME DEAD*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnaghosh23Rafz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top