Haar Jeet

||Haar Jeet - Discussion thread #1|| - Page 4

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kanseena

plss add me to your list sana plzzz...

hi
Welcome to the group. I am Vidya.πŸ˜ƒ May I ask your name?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sana!!!
Plz add my name Sweets. x
gmann2010 thumbnail
Thanks Vids for amazing update. Well gear up for next twist. I guess very going to have intense drama very soon. 
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcum kanseena..sure i'll add ur name...welcm dear.
n ameena swees sure dear...n sorry i forgot to add ur name..*holding ears*..will add ur name too..do it aftr sumtym coz m using phone right now..Edited by sana4kinha - 12 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
vids...wh an update sweets..beautifully put together...n really looking forward for the cuming episodes..something big is in store for us..but don't want a big rift btw he sweet sisters...
vids08 thumbnail

Haar Jeet – WU 11th Jan

Ishita is giving audition, she goes overboard with the scene. Other girl gives her audition (she is the same girl who played Dwita's governess in CCBM – no love lost there😈) All clap at her attempt. Ishita does not like it. So she pleads the director to give another chance and does it well. All applaud. Ishita (double tubelight) remembers her date with Sahil.🀑

Sahil gets frustrated of waiting – pays his bill and gives Ishita's gift to the waiter. Ishita reaches there and calls out to Sahil, in the meantime, she snatches the gift from the waiter, Waiter protests, she says – Shut up this is mine, take your gift from your girlfriend, uff Mirchi.πŸ˜›

She runs after Sahil, Sahil hears her but ignores hayye, I like this nok-jhok. He gets into the car. She stands in front of his car. Cutely holding ears. (Neha's trademark)  She again pleads😳. He brings down the car window. She requests him to listen to her. Sahil says – what do you want me to hear. Like everytime you will have super-hit excuse. OMG Ishita could not have come up with anything else – she says A snake chased Dadi and she fainted, so I had to be with her. 🀣Sahil is upset and gets off the car – shut up Ishu, you know I hate lies. Ishu then says the truth. About her dreams and her audition. Sahil confronts her – Do I mean anything to you or only its only your career. Ishu says – I cannot tell you what you mean to me.Again holds her ears and starts uthna- baithna  ( poor girl) 😳 Sahil gets embarrassed and forgives her. She gives him a big hug, again Sahil  gets embarrassed.. ☺️

Sahil gifts her a pretty watch. Asks Ishu if she loves him. Ishu looks at him amused, oh you have not heard it yet, I though you can hear everything my heart says. Sahil melts, but insists  she tell him. Ishu says it very sweetly. He says okay lets go and drags her by hand. ( Why does this girl get dragged by all???)πŸ€”

Mahi is still playing with the kids. Dadi calls her and she gets up. She does some complicated  mantras and public is impressed. Sharada dadi seems to be stalking her, listening to her every word. Mahi is praying to God for happiness and peace to all. To forgive -Ishu for making excuses not to come. ( wonder what kind of favour that is if you have to blurt it out with an audienceπŸ˜”) Sharda dadi is super impressed. Ab Mahi ko unki bahu ban ne se koi nahin rok sakta.πŸ˜†

Sahil still dragging Ishu. Ishu stops and retrieves her hand. At least tell me where we are going. Sahil points to the temple. We are going to give an identity to our love , we are getting married. If you love me you will marry me now and today. Ishu hesitates to give her hand, Sahil is watching closely, encourages and finally snatches her hand.  They are walking and Ishu keeps stopping. Sahil says you are with me, but why do I feel  you are not with me. Ishu says of course I am with you. But marriage is such a big decision. Sahil sees no problem since they both love each other. He takes her to the temple, Ishu frees her hand again. 😲

Pre cap – Both are walking back from the temple. Ishu says I hope your Dadi likes me. Sahil replies, if she does not then we will part. Ishu asks – you are joking right, Sahil says, ishu I love you but Dadi is my life.😲

The END

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the complete ud vidya dii πŸ˜ƒ 😳

hmm..really cant understand sahil πŸ˜•
What kinda condition was that..uhh?? Dragging a girl to temple n saying to marry him all of a sudden..which girl will agree with that!!😲

Cvs...pls find a better reason for him to accept mahi    
gmann2010 thumbnail
Thanks Vids for awesome update, u r a life saver dear. mwahhh...Interesting precap, my advice to Ishu is to run away from that guy as fast as she can.  πŸ˜†
Edited by gmann2010 - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Yeah, ketty. Did not understand Sahil at all. He wants Ishu to marry him at that moment to prove her love, but will dump her if SD rejects her. So, if SD rejects Ishu, then Ishu is not good enough, if Ishu has a cold feet then Ishu is selfish. So it is a win -win for Sahil - Mahi. I hope I m missing some joke here. Otherwise, Ishu - just gift wrap Sahil and give him to Mahi n you chase ur dreams n ambitions.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Couldn't agree more Vids.