||Haar Jeet - Discussion thread #1|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

sammy_2010

sammy_2010

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
After watching our Ishu today, I can only sing Yeh ladki haai allah, haai haai re allah!

Looking so pretty, innocent and with her dramabaazi, I must say Neha indeed stole the show today. After making us cry in CCBM with her brilliant acting, she is making us smile with her role in HJ. Neha you really rock!

Liked all other characters also, Mahi, dadi and the irritating mother..

Edited by sammy_dolly - 09 January 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFanash_nivrenvids08anjubalaSanaJasminedeepti_9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Haar Jeet - Discussion thread #1|| (Page 3)" in Haar Jeet forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy_dolly

After watching our Ishu today, I can only sing Yeh ladki haai allah, haai haai re allah!

Looking so pretty, innocent and with her dramabaazi, I must say Neha indeed stole the show today. After making us cry in CCBM with her brilliant acting, she is making us smile with her role in HJ. Neha you really rock!

Yes Sammy, she indeed stole the show today... Seems she is going to play her natural self in this show - chulbuli, fun-loving, innocent, jovial, witty and please no crying..had enough of Nivi crying in CCBM.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFansammy_2010SanaJasminedeepti_9

sammy_2010

sammy_2010

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by sammy_dolly

Yes Sammy, she indeed stole the show today... Seems she is going to play her natural self in this show - chulbuli, fun-loving, innocent, jovial, witty and please no crying..had enough of Nivi crying in CCBM.

Yes Anju, looks like we will see Neha acting herself. She acted the comedy scenes with lot of ease today.
 I liked how Neha repeated the dialogue in different tone, when Mahi said that she was overacting , and also her expressions when she saw the stick or bat in the end.. 

Edited by sammy_dolly - 09 January 2012 at 2:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFanvids08SanaJasminedeepti_9

vids08

Goldie

vids08

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Yes, Sammy perfectly put. She was full Nautanki and loved the way she carried herself with so much ease. So happy to see Neha like this - its refreshing, She indeed stole the show. But all were good.

Chalo on that note Good night my friends, had a lovely time, will join you tomorrow.
 cheers

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFansammy_2010gmann2010SanaJasminedeepti_9

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Dance India Dance Season 4 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
thnx vidyamma for ur update...cudn't able to watch the episode...but ur update made my day..neha is d best..

n ketty dear wht a cute prof pic...luv it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08gmann2010deepti_9

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Dance India Dance Season 4 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
yup..agree with u guys...i really luv neha as ishu...full of herself...bubbly,sweet,cute,innocent n full of life...n she is a wonderful actress...n really looking forward to the coming episodes of this show...

n HAAR JEET is the race of winning and losing..but now we can see the beautiful bond between the sisters..their sweetness...no race btw the sisters...we can see a girl living with her dreams n another living with reality...as vids said tht their relationship with their dadi reminds me abt NT dadi..it's sad tht mahi lost her parents..

n ishu's mom is so evil..so i'm gonna name her irritating mummy..LOL...

so glad to know tht neha took up such a wonderful show n beautiful character on her comeback...neha rockzzz...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFansammy_2010vids08gmann2010deepti_9NiViren_fan

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
lovely thread SanaBig smile... nice POV... looking forward to more and also looking forward to get the ccbm days back

sammy_2010vids08deepti_9

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
nice thread ...n thanx for adding my name sanaSmile

sammy_2010vids08SanaJasmine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top