India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

kripa find angad in bed with a grl!!!

angadsdoll Senior Member
angadsdoll
angadsdoll

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 7:40am | IP Logged

kripa and harshini overhear that angad is going to a disco and decide to go there.  there kripa is in for a rude shock when she sees angad surrounded by girls and flirting with all of them. kripa is disgusted to see angad like this so she tells harshini to take her home.  when kripa gets to the outhouse she find both guy and girl clothes laying on the entrance of the outhouse. she goes inside and find angad in bed with another girl.  all of a sudden kripas dreams of him shatter and she walks out with a disgusted look on her face and sits on the porch of the outhouse.

how sad. i feel really bad for kripa. but hopefully the story will get interesting!!!!

Edited by angadsdoll - 12 April 2005 at 7:45am

Mehreen_angela Senior Member
Mehreen_angela
Mehreen_angela

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged
thats sooooo disgusting.. i feel so bad for her.. ive only just started watching this serial i really like it.. iam reading all the previous updates to catch up...
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I think this is the old story where first time kripas all imaginations broke down about angad personality.
happe IF-Dazzler
happe
happe

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadsdoll

kripa and harshini overhear that angad is going to a disco and decide to go there.  there kripa is in for a rude shock when she sees angad surrounded by girls and flirting with all of them. kripa is disgusted to see angad like this so she tells harshini to take her home.  when kripa gets to the outhouse she find both guy and girl clothes laying on the entrance of the outhouse. she goes inside and find angad in bed with another girl.  all of a sudden kripas dreams of him shatter and she walks out with a disgusted look on her face and sits on the porch of the outhouse.

how sad. i feel really bad for kripa. but hopefully the story will get interesting!!!!

isn't this one of the earlier episodes where harshini and kripa go to the disco and anitah tries to trap kripa with drug scam and mishti helps kripa. later on kripa comes home and she finds someone in the outhouse so she goes to look and finds angad with a gurl and writes his name on her back.

sana_9 Goldie
sana_9
sana_9

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 9:41am | IP Logged
now wat is this........poor kripa....Cry
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happe

Originally posted by angadsdoll

isn't this one of the earlier episodes where harshini and kripa go to the disco and anitah tries to trap kripa with drug scam and mishti helps kripa. later on kripa comes home and she finds someone in the outhouse so she goes to look and finds angad with a gurl and writes his name on her back.

U r definately right.
happe IF-Dazzler
happe
happe

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evee

Originally posted by Mehreen_angela

thats sooooo disgusting.. i feel so bad for her.. ive only just started watching this serial i really like it.. iam reading all the previous updates to catch up...

guys read the bold line!

evee, mehreen wrote that but the first post is written by angadsdoll.
happe IF-Dazzler
happe
happe

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by happe

Originally posted by Mehreen_angela

guys read the bold line!

evee, mehreen wrote that but the first post is written by angadsdoll.

she wrote it in APRIL! notice the date!!!!!

thanx evee, do I ever check the date? I should from now on. I am feeling a like a fool now. LOL

Go to top