Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Oh I just lovedd Prishna's scenes 2dy .Embarrassed .Loved d car scene . Specially d part when Pintu sets d mirror just 2 see Krishna  chori chori and stares her Embarrassed . It was soo beautiful scene. Though it was small but then also had some magic in it Don't know wht but I loved it . Lovedd kitali's chem also in tht scene . 

Also lovedd d sweet nok-jhok n jhumka part . specially When Krishna tells DBPS 2 stop blowing d horn becozz hospital is near haaa I cracked up when DBPS says tht tum mahaan ho ek akeli ladki ek akela piece ,ROFL maa ka sone ka jhumka ghum gaya aur tumein abhi bhi niyam aur kanoon ki padi hai " LOLLOL 

Can'ttt waittt for tomm .Precap was very very exciting . Kal toh DHamkaane aur gusse waala DBPS dikhne waala hai hum sabko Wink

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99Kinshuk_loverNivRen_1aruntouch-SuMee-aashiluvskinnyshim_canatashaa46-Misek-shaazianjubalaAlphabet26wadi..dollParulRatiShiviAngeloScuromanzilmukulFizaluvsKinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prishna's beautiful n sweet car Scene" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
OMGEE Sounds pretty exciting yaar Day Dreaming...Can't wait Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

OMGEE Sounds pretty exciting yaar Day Dreaming...Can't wait Embarrassed

yes Piu .It was amazingly beautiful Day Dreaming.Bas tu dekh , U 2 will feel it Embarrassed

aruntouch

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Haha Haha Moni even I loved today's car scene. Yaar how lovingly DBPS krishna ji ko dekhta hai chori chori chupke chupke. Ab isse bhi pyaar ki nishani nahi kahenge to aur kisse kahengeWink. He is falling for her but is not realizing it. Omg how concerned he become when she becomes sad after watching those girls going to school. It was so sweet. 

Us nok jhok ki to pooch hi mat I loved it. Haha vo dialog when krishna refuse to come to front how he says haan hum to aapke driver haina. It was damn hilarious he knows his ways out.LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Haha Haha Moni even I loved today's car scene. Yaar how lovingly DBPS krishna ji ko dekhta hai chori chori chupke chupke. Ab isse bhi pyaar ki nishani nahi kahenge to aur kisse kahengeWink. He is falling for her but is not realizing it. Omg how concerned he become when she becomes sad after watching those girls going to school. It was so sweet. 

Us nok jhok ki to pooch hi mat I loved it. Haha vo dialog when krishna refuse to come to front how he says haan hum to aapke driver haina. It was damn hilarious he knows his ways out.LOLWink

aww jaanu I 2 lovedd tht staring part chori chori waala . It ws soo beautiful . sach kaha yeh pyaar nahi hai toh kya hai EmbarrassedWink He is not falling for her jaan , infact he laready fall for her Embarrassed ,Yes He immediately tries 2 hold her hand I think when she becoems sad by seeng those girls . Itt was really evry sweet n he was smiling n uski smile mein confidence tha tht He will help her completing her dreams Big smile 

haaa me2 jaan .I was laughng when he says tht driver thing . LOLBaat manana kaise hai , yeh koi DBPS se sikhe LOLWink

aruntouch

HoneySuckle

Goldie

HoneySuckle

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
best scene of the entire episode!! it was sooo sweet! love the chemistry, i was blushing the whole time!! god i need me a pintoo LOL!

shabs99moniluvskinshuk

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
it was the best prishna scene so far..!! wowww what chemistry...!! n kinshuk can make such scenes look more romantic n magical...!!

shabs99moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HoneySuckle

best scene of the entire episode!! it was sooo sweet! love the chemistry, i was blushing the whole time!! god i need me a pintoo LOL!

Yes I 2 was smiling all d time specially in tht mirror part . Pintu was clearly shown 2 b fell for Krishna Embarrassed .Bas realization baaki hai Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchAngeloScuro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.