Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Dear all,

You must have seen me lurking around this forum and managing some posts.But needless to say the interesting camaraderie of the leads of the show has forced me to post this.This is a ONE shot of  Pintoo and Krishna.Same leads but with a different story somewhat similar to the original.Hope you like it.I have only written FF's for the couple close to my heart Gulaal and KesarEmbarrassed .This is my first One shot.Please do comment and review.

-lots of lubb 

Piu

-"Once in a while in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale

"Humko maaf kar do bitiya",the deeply vulnerable and quivering voice of an old man echoed in the office of DM (District magistrate)of bhagalpur.

A pair of dark eyes,brilliantly soft and fierily tender ,encountered the haggard and woebegone old man standing at the door. Both of them exchanged a silent and inscrutable communication.

"Baba", running towards him with her countenance lit up absolute reverence and affection ,she ran and fell in those arms which had been always a safe haven for her. The warmth, the comfort and the solace rekindled her heart with pleasure and absolute wonder.

Trailing her hands on his shoulders , her eyes lingered on his fragile frame, her lips parted and her face lit up with what seemed but wonder-absolute wonder.

"Baba aap..?"she glanced upward with instinctive caution wiping away her tears-Tears of happiness-tears of agony and tears of remorse.

"Humein wo lekar ayein hain yahan..Humara Ilaaj bhi unhone hi karaya"

Krishna's head reeled and the vortex of her inner conflict which she had been raising arms against in her entire life raised its head again. Once again she felt that she was defeated ..defeated..just because she was a girl-just because she was his girl.

Her face hardened, and her once wonderfully expressive eyes became resilient .

"Bitiya aaj jo kuch bhi hua unhi ki wajah se hai ..Tum sach mein bahut bhagyashaali ho."

Bhagyashali or the queen of fantastic destiny-Was she really ?,she asked herself.

"Madam ji wo.."The peon interrupted the conversation and Krishna said to her father, "Baba aap ko yahan nahi ana chahiye tha.Aaap yahan se jayiye"

She was not  his Krishna Raj anymore., She was the DM of Bhagalpur. Vidyapati walked away with a heavy heart. He knew she was not his daughter anymore. Tried and tested by the vagaries of adverse fortune and visscititudes of life ,she had become a stone .

Falling as a lifeless creature on the plush leather seat of her office , Krishna swallowed a huge lump in her throat .Gulping down a huge glass of water, her throat was still parched. Happiness had  always been like a mirage in the desert for her.

Years ago

The only last time she was happy was when she was 12 year old girl., cheering away and clapping on then inauguration of a govt school in her village .She was never the same anymore since that day. Clad gracefully in a cotton saree, hairs neatly tied in a French bun, the then DM of bhagalpur had given a speech from the podium congratulating everyone 'talking about women's education and the importance of the school.

Those big and beautiful eyes of Krishna totally besotted by the charm, grace and motivational words of the DM engraved in her heart a dream-A dream to become like her. Little did she knew that girls 'specially girls who belonged to the strata where hardly getting two meals a day would be like a boon-were restricted to dream even. But so strong was her inclination to study and become an officer that she refused to give up. Fighting against all odds, she had grown up learning and educating herself managing with the scarce earnings of her father who was a miserly peasant but who had dreams for her too. Burning the midnight oil and her eyes in the faint glow of lanterns  studying for taking baby steps towards the path of her self actualization and carrying bundles of hay to feed the cows of her shed during the day, Krishna' s life had become an epitome of struggle and sacrifice. Her cunning and schematically plotting chacha who belonged to the richer and thus the so called privileged lot left no stone unturned to shatter her dreams and usurp whatever little land was left with them.

Krishna , the DM was a complete stark contrast to what that  little Krishna was. She was ruthless now .A strange bitterness had overpowered her personality .Her dextral fingers manipulated the black beads of her mangalsutra which fitted like a perfect noose around her neck. Krishna bit her lips as she recalled the day when her destiny had hit her-strongly and badly.

________*****

Paralysed due to a sudden stroke, Vidyapati could have hardly moved an inch , which confined him to bed. Her good for nothing brother ran away to the city and needless to say her sisters too married   much earlier, Krishna was left alone to take care of her family. Struggling hard to strike a balance ,Krishna could hardly manage her fathers health and life of her family.Still she did not loose hope. Strong girl which she was ,she never gave up. That day too she was walking towards her cowshed with a heap of hay for the cows .The sun was shining with pitiless ferocity .Sweating profusely ,she walked swiftly completely lost in herself when within moments something happened and she found herself in the arms of a strong man ,his lovely grey eyes lingering on her with concern.

"Aaap theek to hai..?"The sweetness in the voice was so captivating that for a moment she thought she was dreaming. Gathering herself ,she realized that she had been hit by his bike and within few moments she recognized the brat Pintoo Singh. A sharp stinging pain made her scrutinize her elbow from which blood oozed out while the brat looked at her dazed .She was by any means average looking, timid form and deeply sunburned complexion ,but those eyes ,long, dusky and disquieting with their untroubled directness of gaze.

"ye aapka dupatta", His voice broke Krishna's stance as he extended  her dupatta towards her. Snatching it away, she had ran away as fast as her legs could carry her. Little did she knew that this was not momentary as it had appeared to be.

"Kya meri kimat sirf ek tukda zameen hai?"Krishna's eyes drenched in tears smudging her kohl lined eyes in which her dreams had also drowned. She had been sold off by her family in lieu of a tiny piece of land . "Was she only of  worth that..? Can a human being be sold off like this." Immolating herself in anger and helpness, she got up to take the seven pheras around the holy wedding pyre .Her eyes looked at the pot bellied banya of the village almost double her age ,his tobacco stained teeth gleaming in a contemptuous smile .A silent tear rolled down her cheeks as Krishna stepped for the first phera.

"Rukiye.." That word had toppled her life upside down. Pulling her hand from amidst the crowd the muscular arms of Pintoo had sealed her fate'

"Oh no she was worthier ."She had smiled sarcastically as Pintoo had now bought her paying money for the land and two more cows.

Strange but her valuation had increased by now, A hatred ran through her veins. She was now worthy of  a piece of land and two cows. "Great" ..she had thought as Pintoo had thrown in a new home away from her family .

"Ab tum humari ho isliye hum jaisa kehte hain waisa hi karo..Ye kitabein lo aur afsar banne ki tayyari karo.Pure gaon mein tumse buddhimaan koi nahi" Following his orders was inevitable after all he was her owner .Submerging herself into books ,she had accepted her destiny .One thing which she could never fathom ,what exactly he wanted from her. He never gave her any answer to her questions making her abhor her a little more with each passing day. He only came every night to check whether she studied or not?

She had buried herself under a pile of books .Slowly and stealthily the hatred had given way to reverence .Only if she had not overheard one of his friends talking about a cheap bet of thousand rupees about making her an officer, Krishna almost had started respecting Pintoo. She had stuffed the dupatta in her mouth and cried the whole night .Now she was even worthier. A few bucks and all this Krishna's whimpers and sobs had filled the night.

----

As her eyes had glanced upon the results, at the newspaper stalls of her village , Krishna had screamed and jumped with joy. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her .She wanted to tell him  Basking the glory of success ,Krishna's heart reached the crescendo of happiness. Only if she had not overheard the villagers hurling abusive words for her, "Pata hai wo Pintoo ne jo ladki rakh rakhi hai na.wo afsar banne wali hai"

Her legs had frozen there and then only.Her mouth dried and she felt nauseated.

___

"Humse dur rahiye .kya hai hum aapki..",A hurt Krishna had screamed ,smacking his hands when Pintoo had ecstatically extended a ladoo near her mouth. Anger had oozed from his blood shot eyes ,as he had smeared her forehead with a deep crimson shade of vermillion, "Patni hai aap humari..ab khush"

Present day.

What a beautiful twilight it was .The chirping of the birds from the distant horizon and the hints of orange splattered across the turquoise blue sky was visible from her office window, while Krishna sat on her chair aimlessly scratching her wooden table with the tip of her pen. She looked at her name plate printed with the letters Krishna Raj Singh.Its been a month since her marriage but she had not spoken to him.He had fought with his dreaded father for her,left no stone unturned for her welfare,but still there was silence between them. Was it hatred, was it indifference, she could not fathom. And now she was again buried under his "ehsaan".

But what her heart could not have accepted till date that it was something more she shared with him.

The phone buzzed bringing back Krishna from the tornado of her past life

"Hello..Bhabhiji Pintoo bhaiyya kja ccident ho gaya hai..Wo hospital mein hain?'

The phone slipped from her hands as Krishna ran towards the hospital. Tears kept rolling down her cheeks as she climbed each step of the hospital stair to reach Pintoo .

She entered the room and heaved a huge sigh of relief seeing Pintoo with only minor bruises.

Leaning against the wall ,her bosom heaving up and down, she closed her eyes and offered a silent prayer with her trembling lips .Pintoo walked towards her a stretch of bandage on his forehead.Patting her cheeks he rasped a chuckle which slowly transformed into words, "Hum theek hain.." She opened her eyes , looking at him with a strange ,soft radiance and a pensive directness, within ticks of time they exchanged their life's experiences, histories , hopes and fancies.

And then wonder of wonder and miracles of miracles happened, caressing his forehead and sobbing inconsolably ,Krishna fell into his arms., "Aaap humein itna pareshaan kyun karte hain humari to jaan hi nikal gayi thi.She wept bitterly.

His confused countenance lit up with a charming smile of content.With his bashful smile ,he looked at her and winked slyly, "Pareshaan kahan..Kitna pyaar to karte hain hum aap se.bas jatane ka tareeka thoda ajeeb hai."

Krishna punched her fist on his bosom, "Jayiye aap bahut bure hain.."Both of them looked at each other .She knew the look in his eyes.It was love. Yes he loved her and she loved him too.

Night had set in deep and both of them walked hand in hand towards their home. Krishna's heart rejoiced in abundant happiness-which was not a mirage but an oasis in the desert of her life. After all   her life was no less than a fairy tale. Stars chuckled with their faint glow as they both basked in the glory of their unspoken love.

P.S-God never closes doors without opening a window...

Optimism

To this dark world who will give the light

will there be anyone that bright

before the sunset asked the sun

or there will be none

will it remain dark at night

silent were the stars...at such height

from earth rose a candle

said to the sun,situation I'll handle

I'll produce the spark

and kick away the dark

So when you feel the sun in your life has gone

Don't worry ,...just lazily Yawn

To dear God you should pray

A candle will be ready to show you the way

Edited by manzilmukul - 09 January 2012 at 5:52am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch-SuMee-saurismadhubansenHonkytonknidzlovekinrulnishersalshootingstar27rev4evaBioinfo_Chaitushaazikiran_trudecentParulRatiShivi~Simz~AngeloScuroMR21moniluvskinshuknneeiill-SilverDragon-KinSanj-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS -Fairy Tale" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiran_trudecent

IF-Rockerz

kiran_trudecent

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Hey Piyu Hug superb so superb yaar, loved the OS so much, it is really very fantastically written Clap Clap Clap u know i havent seen a single epi of the serial yet, but this OS is really making me to get to know the story of the serial n to go n watch it right now Big smile thank u so much for a beautiful OS dearBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukmanzilmukul

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
OMGG Piu I m SPEECHLESS . U r such a Amazing n Beautiful Writter yaar Mindblowing Clap . I seriously don't hv any words 2 praise ur writting skill . It's soo mesemerizing . Thruout whole OS I was fully imagining Kinshuk n MitaliDay Dreaming ,  so beautifully u hav written dis  . lovedd how u showed d unconditional love b/w Prishna wout making them speak those 3 magical words . Embarrassed The love , the concern of Krishna's 2wds Pintu n Pintu's 2wds Krishna was depicted by u soo beauitfully . 

Loved ur P.S also . Lovely Lines . Big smile Dear Plzz Plzzz I hav request n I m sure Every1 whoever will read dis OS will be wid me tht U shld write FF on Prishna as well along wid OS n SS . Plzzz Piu It's a request n I m damnn sure U will do it if it's possible for u Smile . WIll b Watngg for ur more n more scenes . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 09 January 2012 at 6:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmadhubansenkiran_trudecentmanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kiran_trudecent

Hey Piyu Hug superb so superb yaar, loved the OS so much, it is really very fantastically written Clap Clap Clap u know i havent seen a single epi of the serial yet, but this OS is really making me to get to know the story of the serial n to go n watch it right now Big smile thank u so much for a beautiful OS dearBig smile

O meri pyari badlon se jhankti,sardiyon mein os ki boond par padti indradhanushi rang bikherti Kiran.Hug

Awww I know you have not seen AB but I am so glad that you lubbed it.Embarrassed

Oh why thanks .LOL.You know I lubb you yaarEmbarrassedThansk so much for the appreciationHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmadhubansenkiran_trudecent

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
can't say much but these 2 words 'Simply AMAZING"
i just luved it.. ur a wonderful writter, please do keep writting =D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchkiran_trudecentmanzilmukul

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hey Pihu beautiful OS do write more and more

aruntouchmanzilmukul

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
oh man..wht a OS .well..you did a great job ...thank you for the update Embarrassed Embarrassed

aruntouchmanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

OMGG Piu I m SPEECHLESS . U r such a Amazing n Beautiful Writter yaar Mindblowing Clap . I seriously don't hv any words 2 praise ur writting skill . It's soo mesemerizing . Thruout whole OS I was fully imagining Kinshuk n MitaliDay Dreaming ,  so beautifully u hav written dis  . lovedd how u showed d unconditional love b/w Prishna wout making them speak those 3 magical words . Embarrassed The love , the concern of Krishna's 2wds Pintu n Pintu's 2wds Krishna was depicted by u soo beauitfully . 

Aww Moni HugI am so elated and feel so great that you were able to connect toi the story yaar..Iam floating on cloud nine after this appreciationEmbarrassed

Loved ur P.S also . Lovely Lines . Big smile Dear Plzz Plzzz I hav request n I m sure Every1 whoever will read dis OS will be wid me tht U shld write FF on Prishna as well along wid OS n SS . Plzzz Piu It's a request n I m damnn sure U will do it if it's possible for u Smile . WIll b Watngg for ur more n more scenes . 

Oh thanks again yaar..EmbarrassedI sometimes write poems too so P.S is one from my personal collection.

Awww Inna sar request me floored.EmbarrassedI will definitely write FF on Prishna That's a promise but presently I am a lil busy with my ongoing FF on Gulaal and Kesar so As soon as that finishes.I may come up with FF on Prishna.And Till then Will post tit bits and OS too.Tongue

Thanks for the overwhelming appreciation.I am so elatedHug

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.