Where is the Romance ?! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Hi Unnati and All others,

I do agree with all that you have written, in fact i spent this weekend watching all Arnav-Khushi scenes from day one on you tube. And really it has changed a lot after Diwali, which is difficult to digest. How can they show that the leads have totally forgotten about all the passionate encounters they had and behave like two kids trying to get one up on other.

A lot of things have sadly changed since Diwali & what's disappointing is  ..bringing in a comic element is fine , infact it  was always there , there's nothing new about. But the only difference back then was , they had fairly maintained a balance between Romance & Comedy , unlike now , Where every potential romantic Scenario is turned into a Comic one . Doesn't even look natural , half of it ):

This "Haar-Jeet" thing is also looking like forced one. The best time for romance without or with confession was just after Lavanya left...wait a minute..isnt that Arnav & Lavanya realised that there is nothing between them when Arnav was saying his feelings for Khushi? so what happened about that? I my opinion NK's entry was not required..unnecessary dragging the story..

I like NK , but I'll actually have to agree with you here. NK's entry is not of much use really. It does fill the space for some episodes justifying that he's here to make Arnav jelous , but eversince La's left , most of the epis , have been a drag.

atleast now they should show some serious jealousy from Arnav's part and realization atleast from both sides that they are in love..it's high time now. LAter they can show the misunderstanding/understanding because of Shyam and how they resolve the difference after/before getting married. Infact this marriage track is perfect time for all chori chupe romance:-))

I hope there's a marriage track coming up in the future ..that'd be splendid to watch !

I'd always love to watch an ArHi marriage track .

Originally posted by preethi12345

aftr diwali , no passn , rmnce n d shw.. as diwali ended , our shws rmnce also ended i guess.. wan d old arhi back .. lack of gud scenes btwn d leads , s d main probs.. alwas cmedy , fghtng .. atmes to cmprse us sme rabbe ve.. v get melted n dat.. dan bck to d squre... sme stry,,

Yup , the Passion & the Romance is gone. They were doing quite a lovely job till november. They showed all the Rabba Ve moments in a progressive fashion , which made sense , was believable & convincing ...but now admist the comic scenario , the accidental hug scene which we had offlate , the RV scene just looked very random & disjointed. However tonight's bed scene was lovely.

Well written.

This is becoming a huge problem for the viewers, literally. This show started off as an intense love story with lots of anticipated drama but it's just nowhere to be seen. Some really expected-passionate-scenes turned out to be simply comedy. Where did the love story disappear in all this hotch potch?😕
Originally posted by Raha26

I feel like our show is not moving at all. It seems like Arhi are starting all over again. I mean after Payash love confession, it seems like Arhi had forgot all their feelings for each other. Well Khushi and ASR are single again, which we wanted, but it also means that CV need to show changes in their lovestory. We have seeing alot of hide and seek. Now it's time for some seriously, romance, intense scenes.

Like really , time for some serious romance. I think they'll stretch this whole game of hide & seek until Payal & Akash get married. Maybe after that , the focus could be shifted to Arnav - Khushi- NK & the jelousy track on a serious , which I hope leads to their realisation soon.

• Arhi have to talk about the-almost-kissing-scene. 
  • Khushi have to know about ASR putting the silver coins in the washing powder
  • ASR needs to know about KKG selling her bangles to buy these pots for him.
I hope that the sangeet ceremony will help CV to get them closer.

Oh Yeah , I hope they make ASR know abt KKG selling her bangles & especially Khushi coming to know what Arnav did for her during the dhanteras day 😳 I'd really , really like to see that. Hope We get to see some " Do dil mil rahe hai magar chupke chupke " type of romance during the various ceremonies before Payaash's marriage .

Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago