A Ray of Hope and Various Possibilities!!!!!!!

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys, First time opening a post in this KTLK forum. Our ranking has gone low. Lets bring it up this week 😃

Seeing the current track, most of us are demotivated and we dont feel like watching our beloved show as we feel that cvs are butchering our characters. Its the same with me. For TRP reasons, i ll watch the show keeping my tv in mute mode if necessary. Still having the hope in cvs.

There are many possibilities. The most predictable one is Ashutosh being angry after knowing truth about nidhi and the house from mallika and going in angry mode and armaan and rohan helping the 2 luv birds

But I have few other possibilities.

1. Like in SBS, Ashutosh saying " kya Bakwas hai" and not believing Mallika and further inquiring her about the file and eventually knowing about the loan and not knowing about baba s condition. but still the house haunts him he ends up knowing abt that house..

2. Miracles happen ????  If yes, Nidhi repaying her loan and getting back the house. Which I think ll not happen, but still there is a possibility because when nidhi went to hand over the house papers, she said to mallika s bro that he can keep the papers with her until she repays him the loan and if she is not able to repay then he can auction it..until then..

3. Even though Ashutosh finds about the house and not about baba and is maha upset with nidhi, he eventually finds about baba s condition when he is on a visit to the other hospital where baba is hospitalized...  Chances are more.

Do let me know which possibility is feasible according to you or are there any possibilities...
cvs dimag ka raitha bana diye 😭

guys...chk this link..

Ashu and nidhi meet up in the house...Nidhi is wearing the same dress i mean blue kurta in the previous epi n this pic also states the same..

Thanks neha sharma for uploading the pic in IF...

so Nidhi ll tell the truth that she is the owner and then...

then

then...

then...

Watch Kuch toh log Kahenge at 8:00 hours in Sony
Eagerly waiting for the epi

Varsha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is this pic from an old scene or today/tom episode ?
Also when these guys show promos , it may not be actually in the serial...just a promo, like the promo in which Ashu takes Nidhi to show his house ...it was shot with KK in 2 diff kurtis, one in green and the other one in the blue one ...so confused !!!

Armu4eva thumbnail
This pic is old... its from the house promo that came before New Year!

Except for that.. yes.. i hope CVs are able to give a good logical twist.. instead of this negative..one! 
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

This pic is old... its from the house promo that came before New Year!

Except for that.. yes.. i hope CVs are able to give a good logical twist.. instead of this negative..one! 

matlab main faltoo ka hi khush ho rahi thee...nahiii 😭

Vasanti...here is ur answer...

Thanks tanu...lets see...still not losing hope...

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Keep no hopes..  it will go the predicted way..

saw the video..

Ashu tells wat rubbish as Mallu says he got close to Nidhi jst to get tht house.. another bakwaas accusation tht wud make Ashu push away Nidhi..😡

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

saw the video..

Ashu tells wat rubbish as Mallu says he got close to Nidhi jst to get tht house.. another bakwaas accusation tht wud make Ashu push away Nidhi..😡

Hey thats an awesome twist... she says.. HE got close to nidhi to get th house?? ðŸ˜²

Thats like sur pe kulhadi marna... wohoo .. i love it ðŸ˜³
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: achiever

saw the video..

whattt...Mallika wil say this??CV ka dimaag bakwaas me bahut chalta hai...😡

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

whattt...Mallika wil say this??CV ka dimaag bakwaas me bahut chalta hai...😡

Guys.. but isnt it positive from the pov that .. mallu will lose all place in ashus life.. (whatever little it is?) she is again playing the adhe umar ki ladki ...type lines... ðŸ˜³
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Guys.. but isnt it positive from the pov that .. mallu will lose all place in ashus life.. (whatever little it is?) she is again playing the adhe umar ki ladki ...type lines... ðŸ˜³

Ashu is not in condition to undestand this...He will defintly push Nidhi away and at this point of time Nidhi needs Ashu's support...Which ofcourse Rohan will provide...

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Ashu is not in condition to undestand this...He will defintly push Nidhi away and at this point of time Nidhi needs Ashu's support...Which ofcourse Rohan will provide...

i prefer.. ashu ...withdrawing himself .. than insulting nidhi.. so m fine if this is what is gonna b shown

rohan was supposed to b the support ... thats how the foundation for next nihan track is gonna b kept...! ðŸ˜Š