..enchanted..

IF-Stunnerz

..enchanted..

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
awsm work guys:))
@megha please stck inthe same order

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bandisdevi-Swetha-Meera_Ka_MohanMR21Fallen AngelSunna_Deewani-MohanKiRaadha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||NBTNMKK Creations Gallery|| (Page 11)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Freebies:
Mohan-Megha

Mohan-Nanhi

Stacked:

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bandisdevi-Swetha-Keva-RD-Meera_Ka_MohanMR21sensodyneaanyakunatDew-dropFallen AngelRajeevGurtiFan-Jeny--krazyriya--Faiza--MohanKiRaadha-

--Megz--

IF-Dazzler

--Megz--

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Stacked avi

Requested By Pooja
Free2Use

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-KevaaanyakunatMR21-krazyriya-Fallen Angel-MohanKiRaadha-

-Faiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faiza-

PKDH 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@nabii..thnkss aloot dear for stackingHug  using
again lovely avis
@
nureat01..ovely mohan-guru and mohan-nanhi avis..sigg is awsome too
@ AbHaYrOcKz..gorgeous avis dear

Edited by -Faiza- - 18 January 2012 at 8:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nabi.AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@Nish, Keva, Jenny_Kashian, Nabi, Faiza: Thank, guys! :D

--------------------------

Free to use:

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Keva-RD-Meera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetsensodynewithout-fathomMR21aanyakunat-Fivr-Dew-drop-Faiza-.Nabi.DJ..-krazyriya-Kai.shamilFallen AngelSilentsoul-Faith-RajeevGurtiFanSunna_Deewani-MohanKiRaadha-

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Anuu those Mohan-Nanhi sigs are ADORABLE!! I just love the "tiffin stories" one!!!! SO hard to choose...I want to use them both...I love the expressions you chose for the second sig too. 

O man...the image of Mohan eating out of Nanhi's tiffin box and her little pink water bottle! ROFL

Ok maybe I'll just use them both...what the heck...:P lol. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keva-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Anuu those Mohan-Nanhi sigs are ADORABLE!! I just love the "tiffin stories" one!!!! SO hard to choose...I want to use them both...I love the expressions you chose for the second sig too. 

O man...the image of Mohan eating out of Nanhi's tiffin box and her little pink water bottle! ROFL

Aww thanks, PalloHug   Glad you liked! I was wondering if they all turned out a little too blueyConfusedLOL...that tiffin scene is possibly my most fav. Mohan-Nanhi scene so farLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevapigbelly4myfeet-Fivr--Faith-

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Aww thanks, PalloHug   Glad you liked! I was wondering if they all turned out a little too blueyConfusedLOL...that tiffin scene is possibly my most fav. Mohan-Nanhi scene so farLOL

I like the colouring of the "tiffin stories" sig. I like that soft-ish si colouring. Pretty. :) The other sig...yeah maybe a little bluey, but that maybe because you made it a little brighter and the original pics were pretty blue already. I think the brightness actually enhances their expressions...and it makes their expressions do the "talking" in the sig, know what I mean? 

Am I just bak-baking stuff that's making no sense right now? I need to go to bed don't I? LOL

Anyways, don't worry about the bluey-ness...whatever you did, it works. ;) I like. :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keva-Fivr--Faith-AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.