Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

||NBTNMKK Helpdesk|| (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 41

ash2711

ash2711

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
can anybody tell me how to give reply to particular post posted by particular person in between conversations

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||NBTNMKK Helpdesk|| (Page 37)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
you just have to use the Quote tab, the tab is right side of your post in orange along with Report tab

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash2711-Swetha-

ash2711

ash2711

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
thank u

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Please tell me mera like button kyun nahi chal raha hai  . Help needed please .

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

its same for me as wellOuch
I guess IF is facing some problems, sometime it happens

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by manesha76

its same for me as wellOuch
I guess IF is facing some problems, sometime it happens

Thanks for helping . Lagta IF ko Riddhima ne kaata hai LOL . Jahan bhi jaati hai sabki band bajati hai LOL .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti21

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Hii, i don't know the rules of the forum, Is there a particular place to advertise one's FF? 
Actually mine is a multi-fandomn, it has Akanksha and Kunal in it, and they play quite vital characters, so i think their fans would like to read, just wanna spread the word...please reply ASAP :) 

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

Hii, i don't know the rules of the forum, Is there a particular place to advertise one's FF? 
Actually mine is a multi-fandomn, it has Akanksha and Kunal in it, and they play quite vital characters, so i think their fans would like to read, just wanna spread the word...please reply ASAP :) 
I don;t think there is any place on forum as such to advertise the fics

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.