Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

||NBTNMKK Helpdesk|| (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 41

dx1234

Groupbie

dx1234

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
does anyone know KKK home address and email address? And whether he accepts letters and emails from fans?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||NBTNMKK Helpdesk|| (Page 36)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
pls yaar someone pls find  NBT TRp thread .its in Trash Bin why its not showing..pls some one fix up this error

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
can anyone give me a short update? Last i saw Sangeet Ceremony and I see MM are married? whats been happening after that? truth out about Mohan Marriage?

Any help would be appreciated 

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UrshP

can anyone give me a short update? Last i saw Sangeet Ceremony and I see MM are married? whats been happening after that? truth out about Mohan Marriage?

Any help would be appreciated 
Mohan - Megha got married and till now Megha is not aware about the truth, its like Ridz came and told Megha that she and Mohan got married but that was all a play to save his father but Mohan only know that Ridz told truth but not that she added play part there, he went to Megha to confess and tell his feelings and Megha was faking anger whch made Mohan sure that he has lost Megha but next moment she said, she is all happy and proud that he helped someone going out of ways.
So Mohan thinks Megha knows everything and has accepted him while Megha does not

hope it helped

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Ursh-

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
hi can i know the name of this new Addu ?

GV.SP

IF-Rockerz

GV.SP

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Where can i get nbt title song

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --supriya--

Where can i get nbt title song
NBT MP3 Hub [alternate MM scoreP19/DLL-P20]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.