||NBTNMKK Helpdesk|| (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 41

ash2711

ash2711

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Thank u 

Edited by ash2711 - 01 August 2012 at 2:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||NBTNMKK Helpdesk|| (Page 35)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yam29

yam29

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Someone pls explain to me about the Megha & Riddhima issue..??

rukvij

Groupbie

rukvij

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by rukvij

i am a newbie in the forum.i would like to know how to add a photo of preferably mohan along whenever i post some replies or opinion.please can somebody help me.all of you members have added such beautiful photos that i too feel like putting mohan's photo but dunno how to to go about it..
what photos you meant?
i am sorry how dont know what it is called but whenever we post some replies our name appears alongside our post, just below our name most of the people have used beautiful photos either of their favourite stars or some lovely flowers etc. i too wanted to add a photo but i dont know how. i am not siure whether i am clear at all.pl. help me.

ash2711

ash2711

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
GO TO UR INBOX,THERE U WILL FIND IMAGE,BELOW THAT IMAGE U WILL FIND UPDATE PHOTO,CLICK THAT.IT BROWSES UR DESKTOP,AND FROM UR DESKTOP U CAN SELECT UR IMAGE.AM I CLEAR TO U?

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yam29

Someone pls explain to me about the Megha & Riddhima issue..??
Riddhima came to see Mohan for marriage with her family
Then all of sudden one day her mom calls Mohan and informs about Ridhima's dad taking her last breaths, Mohan rushes to hospital and there her father pleads Mohan to marry Riddhima and Mohan agrees since he was upset with Megha thinking that she does not love her and if she does then don't have guts to accept.
So yes Riddhima and Mohan are married and Mohan - Megha marriage is illegal since they are nt divorced yet and Mohan as not revealed the truth to Megha as well

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SunShine_A

i am a newbie in the forum.i would like to know how to add a photo of preferably mohan along whenever i post some replies or opinion.please can somebody help me.all of you members have added such beautiful photos that i too feel like putting mohan's photo but dunno how to to go about it..
what photos you meant?
i am sorry how dont know what it is called but whenever we post some replies our name appears alongside our post, just below our name most of the people have used beautiful photos either of their favourite stars or some lovely flowers etc. i too wanted to add a photo but i dont know how. i am not siure whether i am clear at all.pl. help me.
Go to your Dashboard
you will see a tab saying My Dashboard at extreme right of your page
click there and then you will come to your profile and on left corner you will see your username and below that image box where you want to upload a picture which is called your display picture
below that image box you will see update photo
click there and add whatever image you want

Anshu..

Anshu..

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nabi-

@ritika all i know its a Sunshine Production..
story writer is sonal ganatra

p_phals

p_phals

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
hii can some one give me links of full episode link on youtube for this show from 16th June 2012 till aug..plz..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.