Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rdfan

Nope there is no official FB page for this but an unofficial one is https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Na-Bole-Tum-Na-Maine-Kuch-Kaha/325227744175731

Ok,thanks Pooja😊, BTW i love your DP, RD is my favorite cricketer 
Can someone please tell me what time the show airs in India? I'd like to keep tab of the earliest online uploads that I can get each day ðŸ˜³ Also if anyone knows a YT channel that uploads the episodes fastest, please let me know that too! 
Originally posted by JZephyr

Can someone please tell me what time the show airs in India? I'd like to keep tab of the earliest online uploads that I can get each day ðŸ˜³ Also if anyone knows a YT channel that uploads the episodes fastest, please let me know that too! 

It airs at 10.30pm IST ..with rpts at 9.30 am , 3pm and 12pm ...abt YT channel i am not too sure ..i usually catch it  frm desitv forum uploads
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Hey!! dis is shwetha here. 
well cn any1  gimme a link of the title track of this show??
thnx !!😊
from where can i listen to the title track of this show
This show actually doesn't have a title track. But there is a bollywood song with the same name that the show's title is based on. 😊
@Fivr
Thnx for helping. oh! btw i like d\that song very  much!!
here is the link. hope it wrks!!
Originally posted by rdfan

It airs at 10.30pm IST ..with rpts at 9.30 am , 3pm and 12pm ...abt YT channel i am not too sure ..i usually catch it  frm desitv forum uploads

there is another repeat at 5.30pm
and the YT channel that uploads the entire episode earliest is colorstv
they provide HQ videos
amit malik is directing show Edited by fatim30 - 12 years ago
Last two video promos have not been posted. Can anyone tell me what can be done about this?