Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

||NBTNMKK Article Archives|No Comments (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

I have a shoe fetish - Kunal Karan Kapoor

Saturday, March 31, 2012 | 5:29:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 158 Comments
I have a shoe fetish - Kunal Karan Kapoor

Kunal Karan Kapoor in an exclusive interview with Tellybuzz...

Despite round the clock shooting, he responds to your messages in a minute and makes sure to answer your questions with utmost sincerity, for he feels he owes it to his fans and viewers. Up close and personal with Kunal Karan Kapoor, whose portrayal of 'Mohan' in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha of Colors has got the television industry to sit up and notice the talent.

You are known to be an adrenaline junkie, what is the craziest thing you have done?
I'm not sure if adrenaline junkie is the right term to describe me. I'm what people call 'Random'. I once landed at the airport armed with my back pack and passport with no particular destination in mind, and six hours later I was in Thailand. I travelled across the country for 15 days all alone.

How come you landed in acting and what prompted you to play Mohan?
Acting did not happen overnight. I have been trying my hands at it since the age of 13, so it was not just wave of a wand. I can easily relate to Mohan's character. His demeanor is quite similar to mine and also, our producers are fantastic! It was an opportunity that I would not have missed.

You share screen space with both the characters –'Megha Vyas' and 'Nanhi'? Who do you think you have a better chemistry with?
It has to be Nanhi. She is adorable.

You are working round the clock, how do you spend a day off?
Day off is a luxury these days. I'm not complaining as playing Mohan has been a life changing experience. I'd rather just kick back and watch TV or movies.

How would you rate yourself as an actor?
(Promptly) Horrible! I just seem to be able to rattle off my lines. I see how other actors are comfortable delivering their dialogues, whereas I just manage to scamper through.

Are you dating anyone currently?
(Laughs) No, I'm currently single.

How would you categorize yourself – Casanova or a one woman man?
I'd rather go with the flow and not have too many expectations to start with. Considering how free time is paucity these days, I'm still learning to grapple through events.  I can be very impulsive and the next moment I can go in my shell. I'd probably go with ' one woman man' now.

Are you a prankster on the sets?
Not wanting to sound too boring but I'm not really a prankster. So, whatever free time I have between shots, I go and surf the internet or watch movies. I do log onto India Forums to read what fans have to say about me.

What is your dressing style? Is it similar to Mohan's?
Mohan is dressed by the creatives. I'm not into layering. I'm more like a t-shirt, shirt and a torn pair of denims guy. I love wearing my old clothes. I have a pair of denims that is nine years old and I love slipping into them. I do have a shoe fetish though. I like shoes and most of the shoes used on the show are mine.

You have a very rhyming name – Triple K 'Kunal KaranKapoor', what's the story behind it?
(Laughs) Karan is my dad's name. I opted for Karan as my middle name because after 'Rang De Basanti', I was confused umpteen number of times with Kunal Kapoor. People would call and say – 'We have a script ready. You are acting in RBD was phenomenal'.

Kunal, we are going to play 'Quicker' with you. You will be provided with options and you have to answer in a jiffy.
Sure!

TV or Radio – Hands down TV!
Sleeping or Trekking – These days, I'm sleep deprived!
Action or Comedy – Comedy, We need humour in our lives.
I Phone or Blackberry – I'm so tired of BBM. So, I Phone.
Air travel or Train Travel – Tricky. I don't mind both. Let's say Train travel.
Mountains or Oceans – Mountains.
Cars or Bikes – Anyday, Bikes

Reporter and Author: Medha Devandramita

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushita30misty85-MohanKiRaadha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||NBTNMKK Article Archives|No Comments (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Television actors declare the biggest fools in the world

Sunday, April 01, 2012 | 12:42:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 68 Comments
Television actors declare the biggest fools in the world

Tellybuzz brings you April Fool's special...

Today, 1st April is known as fool's day and playing pranks on people is simply sticking to the
tradition. Tellybuzz caught up with some television actors who talk about whether they need a dedicated day to fool people and a prank they clearly remember. Along with that they also declare who according to them is the biggest fool in the world.

Enjoy the read and wishing all of you a very Happy April fool's day…

Gurmeet Choudhary

Do you really need an April fool's Day to fool anyone?
No I don't think so. I am a prankster, so normally I do play pranks and fool people around. But I don't like to fool anyone on April's Fool day because each and every one is alert on the day and don't easily get fooled.

According to you who is the biggest fool?
I don't think anyone on this world is a fool. Everyone is smart. Just that they are sometimes assumed to be fools.

One April fool prank you still remember?
I still remember one prank which was played 3 years ago. At that time Debina was also with me. There was a friend called Lalit and he had no girl friend at that time, so we just fooled him by saying one sweet girl wants to meet you as she has a crush on you. Accordingly we planned it in a room where he was asked to go alone but I was sitting at a corner with a shawl on my head and my friends inside the bathroom overhearing the whole conversation. And the way he entered and talked to me assuming I am that girl was simply amazing.

Priyal Gor

There is no particular day to fool any person. If a person is foolish enough, he can be fooled daily.Just as we don't need Valentine's Day to express our love, there should'nt be a particular day to fool anyone.

I think humans are the biggest fools, I mean they are all emotional fools, Indians in particular.

I don't play pranks but I fall prey to them. Though I try to do a lot masti, at the end everything comes back to me.

Ashish Kapoor

I don't need any day to fool anyone; my pranks are always on fire.

I think the biggest fool is my cute dog, he gets fooled very easily (laughs)

During my college days I had once locked a girl in a boy's washroom and she was stuck inside for a long time.

Yashashri Masurkar

Yes, April fool is a must because on the day you can fool anyone and if the person gets angry, you have the reason ready and the person get hurt.

Indians are fools, because before elections they promise big things and once they get elected, our politicians very safely say "April Fool".

Last year on the sets of Rang Badalti Odhani, I played a prank while shooting. I suddenly got unconscious and the whole crew ran to me.

Vishal Karwal

Fools day is safe I guess as you can fool anyone without harming them because people usually don't mind being fooled on the day.

People like me who think from the heart are the biggest fools these days.

I still remember I fooled my friend Sahil Anand. I called him and asked him to come down to Bandra all the way from Goregaon and poor guy came.

Aakanksha Singh      

If a person is a fool then there is no need to have an April fool's day

I think the biggest fools are those who get hurt for other people.

I had played one prank during my college days where I had stuck a paper
behind a friend of mine which read, "Happy Fool's day, keep smiling".

Sargun Mehta

We don't need an April Fool's day as politicians fool us every day.

As I said Politicians fool us every day. So the common man is the
biggest fool

While in school, I used to wrap a stone in a toffee wrapper and offer it to my friends. But I haven't played any prank as such on anybody now.

Nishant Malkani

Do you really need April fool's Day to fool anyone?
April fool's day is important as everyone is in a good spirit that day and no one takes your pranks to heart.

The biggest fool is someone who thinks he can beat destiny.

Once I had distributed some customized lottery tickets to my friends and fooled one of them telling him he won 1 lakh rupees. He was so ecstatic, was calling his parents, his girl friend and telling them that he won the prize. Later when he realized that on the back of the ticket it was written, "Contact God and collect your amount in your dreams, Happy Fool's day. The fellow understood that he had been fooled. We had a great laugh that day.

By Tejashree Bhopatkar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85-MohanKiRaadha-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
It is being showed that Colors Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Prateek sir has been trying to get one chance to go close with Megha. But, Mohan who understands Prateek sir's bad intension for Megha spoiled Prateek sir's all plans.

On other side, Prateek sir's wife Prerna who is also best friend of Megha told about her and Prateek's difference, then Megha suggested Prateek sir to gift jewelry to Prerna. However, Megha did not convey Prateek that this jewelry is for Prerna. So Prateek sir got misunderstood and thinks that Megha also likes him as he does.

Now, upcoming episode will show that Prateek sir will send Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor) out of the town for some work and take Megha in a hotel where he will try to misbehave with Megha. Megha (Akanksha Singh) gets shocked to see Prateek's behavior. Mohan, who has decided not to help Megha will sense Megha's problem and comes back to save Megha from Prateek. Let's see what happens. 
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Na-Bole-Tum-Na-Maine-Kuch-Kaha-Mohan-save-Megha-from-Prateek/17177

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Colors Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha has been showing that Mohan always tries to keep Megha away from Prateek but Megha has no belief in Mohan's words. Mohan told Megha that Prateek wants to take advantage of her but Megha is angry at Mohan for blaming Prateek.

Though yesterday's (5 April) episode exposed that Prattek invites Megha to a resort for doing some office work and Megha is completely shocked. Megha (Akanksha Singh) who was unaware of Prateek's bad intension went to his room, which was decorated with flowers. Megha thought that Prateek has done it this his wife Prerna but she was shocked when Prateek told that he decorated the room for her and not Prerna and tried to misbehave with her.

Megha bravely faced Prateek and at the right time Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor), who had understood Prateek sir's plan, reached the resort with Prateek's wife Prerna. For the first time, Megha is pleased to see Mohan and felt guilty for not believing Mohan's words.

It seems like after this incident, Megha will start to trust Mohan and will have soft corners for him.
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Na-Bole-Tum-Na-Maine-Prateek-exposed-Mohan-won-Megha-trust/17240 

misty85

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Actor Kunal Karan Kapoor , who plays Mohan in Color TV's 'Na Bole Tum…Na Maine Kuch Kaha' adds – " Playing Mohan has certain uniqueness about it. His demeanor is different from let's say a reporter of a major city. You just need to absorb these little things in your character and you notice the changes"

misty85

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
 No Kidding 

Enlarge Image

Sudhir Sharma, who is producing Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, avers that kids form a major part of the target audience, whether it is commercials or serials, but that solely is not the criteria for including them. "My serial is not just about widow re-marriage, it is about the tangible relationship between her daughter Nanhi and the male lead actor Mohan. For Mohan, who is a bachelor, it will be quite a challenge to adapt to a family, and fortunately the beautiful bond between Nanhi and Mohan is grabbing eyeballs." 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurgarageet261-MohanKiRaadha-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Ladies move over..Men are here to stay.! Indian Television  now has a wave of good looking hunks rolling on your favourite shows.

Aditya Redij (No Aana Iss Desh Lado), Harshad Chopra (Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil), Arjun Bijlani (Miley Jab Hum TumBarun Sobti ( Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon), Kunal Karan Kapoor (Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha)and many other boys from Indian Telly screen are turning into heartthrobs and many hearts are drooling over them.

Viewers and their co-stars are very much impressed with these young lads who possess toned body, great physique, brooding representation and a killer smile. These guys land daily in our living rooms through small screen and do everything that a screen 'hero' can do. They love their ladies, dot on their wives, respect their elders and fight with wicked guys  to protect their girlfriend's.

These TV guys are leaving no stone behind to compete with their silver screen counterparts and even their screen presence is as hot as any big star like SRK, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar. Good going guys! Who knows you may hit the big screen someday.

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/642-indian-hotties-are-here-to-stay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurgarageet261

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
In need of makeovers 
Akanksha Singh (Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha) In real life young professionals sport wearable clothes, but in soaps, they do the opposite. That explains why Akanksha as Megha in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, who's a journalist wears crumpled cotton sarees draped sloppily, with a tight bun and a sulky pout. Journos from small towns should take real serious offence to this reel caricature! 

Designerspeak: Purvi Doshi says, "Khadi might work for her. Akanksha should wear collared shirts, Chinese collar tops or tunics with pockets. She can also try lovely hand-woven stoles with little Indian embroideries on it. Her sarees can be replaced with kalidaar dresses. She can try silver antique jewellery and a less conservative hairdo." 
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Tellys-best-worst-dressed-ladies/articleshow/12837899.cms 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.