Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

||NBTNMKK Article Archives|No Comments (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

After winning the audience's heart in Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, Ranbir Rano and Jahan Pe Bassera Ho, Shabnam Pandey is back in action in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha.

The show, produced by Sunshine Productions, tells the story of Megha Vyas (played by Aakansha Singh) -- a widow who is trying to clear her name of a scam. Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor) -- a crime reporter comes to her locality and tries to help her in various ways. Shabnam will be playing the role of an young intern in Kapoor's office.

Commenting on this development, the pretty actress says, ""I have been shooting for the last three days with the cast of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha. I am playing a character called Dimpy who is bubbly and full of life. I join the newspaper that Mohan works in as an intern and am the cousin of his boss. I am hoping that this role will become a very significant one moving forward.""

She adds on, "When Seema and Sudhir Sharma were directing the film Mud Mud Ke Na Dekh, I was cast there as Himesh Reshamiya's sister in law and had even shot a song. So when they started this serial, they again called me, and thus you will see me as a young intern here!"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||NBTNMKK Article Archives|No Comments (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Akanksha Singh

A page from the personal diary of Akanksha Singh

Hello fans'I am Megha from Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. Many are not aware who I am as Akanksha. So here I am, sharing interesting facts about myself with you all. I hail from Jaipur and there I was doing theater with my mother. Acting has always been my passion but I never thought that one day I would come to Mumbai and be a part of a daily soap.

So you might be asking if not acting then what I am interested in? Well, I am a medical student and currently studying physiotherapy. You won't believe I practice it on the sets as well. Apart from that, I love reading novels and when not acting, I prefer reading and just chilling out.

Furthermore, I cherish the day when I came to Mumbai. I went for the auditions of Na Bole'and finally bagged the role. I have seen senior actors spill magic on the screen but never thought that one day I will work with them.

After the auditions, I was not sure of cracking it but I believe in destiny a lot and I feel I was destined to play Megha. The role is quite challenging and I am enjoying every bit of it. It is not too difficult to play a mother of two at a young age as it is my job to get into the skin of every character.

Currently, I am focusing only on Na Bole'and in the future I would love to do films but only if the role is significant enough. Please keep watching my show and keep supporting me so that I can entertain you for years to come. Lots of love and take care!!!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

I, Me, Myself - Aakanksha Singh!

I, Me, Myself - Aakanksha Singh!

This year saw many fresh, aspiring and beautiful faces joining the league of Television actors. Among them, one face which caught our attention is that of the simple, do eyed beauty of Jaipur "Aakanksha Singh."

Aakanksha, has recently made her debut as a widow and single mother in "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha," a show aired on Colors. It takes a lot of courage and conviction to play a de-glamourised role in one's very first opportunity, but Aakanksha has already made a mark in the hearts of the audience with her subtle yet impactful portrayal as Mrs. Megha Vyas. She is not new to the field of acting since she has already been a part of theatre. Akanksha currently is pursuing her studies in Physiotherapy. So let's get to know a little bit more about this "Beauty with Brains."

Akanksha 5Rangmunch: One thing you are grateful for in life?

Aakanksha: My mother, who has given me all the love and care and groomed me to be a strong willed individual so that I can live my life on my terms with dignity and respect.

Rangmunch: One thing that is missing in your life at the moment?

Aakanksha: My family (says with a sigh).

Rangmunch: What do you do when you have a day off?

Aakanksha: I sleeppp!!! (laughs loudly)

Rangmunch: What is your greatest asset?

Aakanksha: My family (says with a big broad smile).

Akanksha 1Rangmunch: One thing you need to change about yourself?

Aakanksha: My temper (adds with a pause), I am very short tempered.

Rangmunch: How do you deal with your temper?

Aakanksha: I just need a little bit of time to calm myself down. No one should really try to talk to me when I am having a bad day.

Rangmunch: What makes you happy?

Aakanksha: Dancing, Music, Golgappas, Chocolates and spending time with my family (says with sheer excitement).

Rangmunch: Which is that one place in Bombay you like to hang out?

Aakanksha: I have still not got a chance to explore the city other than Siddhi Vinayak and Juhu beach, so I guess these are the two places I would love to go to.

Akanksha 2-1Rangmunch: Who was your first crush?

Aakanksha: My first crush till date is R. Madhavan (blushes).

Rangmunch: If you had to choose between Love and family , what would you choose and why?

Aakanksha: I would run away!! (smiles)

Rangmunch: If you could change your name for a day, what would it be?

Aakanksha: Cindrella! My mom loves that name (says with a twinkle in her eyes). So yes, I would change it to Cindrella.

Rangmunch: What are you proud of?

Aakanksha: My mom (with all the love in her eyes).

Rangmunch: Describe yourself in one word.

Aakanksha: I am a person who believes in family and if I have to ever choose between my work and family, I will always choose the latter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Here's the link:

... The most adorable pair on our small screens these days is not a romantic jodi. On Youtube, where normally fans of serials diligently upload every scene between the hero and heroine, you will find uploads of all Nanhi and Mohan interactions...

http://seriousaboutserials.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/nbtnmkk-review/

Edited by SunShine_A - 25 March 2012 at 7:01am

misty85

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Dushyant Uday Wagh

These days people can't wait to grab their buckets of popcorn, get comfy and enjoy Dushyant Uday Wagh's performance as Guru in Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (produced by Sunshine Productions). He gained popularity with his brief but impressive stint as Millimeter in the Bollywood grosser 3 Idiots.

"I got my first chance to act at the age of eight. My class teacher had some connections in the industry and she got me to act as a child artist. I was a part of Mahesh Manjrekar's Tera Mera Saath Rahe wherein I played Ajay Devgn's little brother," recalls Dushyant.

He further continues, "I was a child actor and then I started taking the art seriously. Later I realized that this is what I always wanted to do."

If not acting, Dushyant would have taken up automobile engineering as he loves vehicles. "But I am scared of two-wheelers as I have met with two bike accidents. Once I tore a leg muscle and the other time I broke my knee cap. After both the mishaps I was on bed rest for three and six months respectively and I lost a lot of time. I prefer cars over bikes."

Okay, we get that. Furthermore, he has a thorough knowledge of the nitty-gritty that is involved in a film or soap making.

"When I moved out of college I had no acting offers in hand, so I took up the job of an assistant director. I assisted renowned director of the Marathi film industry, Gajendra Ahire. With him I learnt the different aspects of film making. Today, it helps me to perform better as an actor."

So is he enjoying his stint in Na Bole…? "I enjoy working with the cast and crew of the show. In fact, Kunal and I share the same make-up room and we gel really well," he ends.

Dushyant, all the best for your future endeavours!!!

misty85

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - A Subtly told Story!

In the television world where every character is larger than life and every emotion is overplayed, here is a story which touches the deepest chord of your heart with its subtlety.

Na Bole Tum, with its unconventional yet realistic storyline manages to break the myth that stories need high voltage drama to be successful. It's a story which not only connects you with the characters but also succeeds in rousing the right kind of emotions. Every character, while staying within its own periphery has a purpose and is intertwined with the rest. Even the twists in the tale are introduced in a manner which leaves you wanting for more.

guru gyanThe Guru Gyan: 

"Kehne ka matlab yeh ki jab kisi se pyaar ho jaye na, toh uske bare mein kuch bura sunna accha nahi lagta. Koi agar usey galat nazar se dekhe toh saha nahi jata. Jee karta hai ki puri duniya se usko bacha loo." Guru's stories are nothing but words of wisdom which he keeps infusing in Mohan subtly to help him see the obvious. Guru is more than a friend; he is Mohan's inner voice, his pillar of strength. Their bond is not only unusual, but also speaks volumes about Mohan as a character, who appreciates and values people irrespective of their social status. Unlike other shows, it is heart-warming to see Guru, despite being a domestic help, play such a pivotal role in the life of the protagonist. 

"Aur itna yaad rakhna, meri life mein koi bhi aa jaye, lekin Mohan ka Guru ek hi hai"…in my view this will always hold true for the rest of Mohan's life. Guru and Mohan's relationship is really one of its kind and worth cherishing.

meghan 1The Unspoken Bond

"The more and more I spend time with you, the more and more I realize I am doing the one thing I told myself I would never do again... Fall in love." So love is once again brewing in Mohan's heart who, due to a bitter relationship in the past had decided not to tread the path. But it's the very law of nature that says, if you hide from something, it comes looking for you. 

kunal 2Mohan's attempt to save Megha from the hands of their lecherous boss Prateek only goes to show that underneath his carefree and impulsive exterior lies a thoughtful and sensitive Man who will go to any extent to protect Megha and stand up for her honour and dignity. In his own way he will be her knight in shining armour. Though Mohan ignores his feelings for Mrs. Vyas, Guru's words of wisdom and his afterthought further leave him confused and restless.

"He has the most adorable eyes you could ever fall for and the cutest smile that takes your breath away. He has the ability to make you laugh every time he speaks and whenever you look into his eyes it's so hard to turn away." Kunal Karan Kapoor excels himself with every episode and you can't help but fall in love with Mohan every time you watch him on screen.

megha mohanMohan and Megha: Opposites attract

"Agar mujhe mere magazine ke liye article likhna ho toh mein insaan mein story nahi, story mein phasey insaan ko nikalna chahungi." "It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it is the little differences that make them interesting." Mohan and Megha's diverse personality, behaviour and thinking not only make their journey an interesting watch, but also make them desirable as a couple. There will always be an element of unpredictability in this relationship which will make their life worth living and exploring.

Mohan and Megha evoke in-numerous emotions in me, every time I watch them in a given frame. Also to witness these two dissimilar characters come to accept each other and eventually fall in love is an exciting thought in itself and as a viewer I'm eagerly looking forward to that moment.

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/529-na-bole-tum-na-maine-kuch-kaha-a-subtly-told-story

misty85

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Crime reporter Mohan Bhatnagar and Mrs. Megha Vyas's story is getting interesting day by day in Colors Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha.

Recent episodes showed that Mohan came to know that Prateek Sir has wrong intension on Megha. So, to save Megha from Prateek sir's evil eyes Mohan always come between Megha Vyas and Prateek. Mohan's possessiveness for Megha safety grows day by day and he starts to loving her completely which Megha likes but he dislikes.

Yesterday (28 March) episode showed that Mohan has to return Megha's hankie and when he returns, suddenly a monkey man snatches Megha's hankie from Mohan. Mohan gets upset to see it and shouts on monkey man who stole the kerchief. Megha asked Mohan is that a costly thing, then Mohan told her that it is very precious. However, Mohan was unaware of his feelings about Megha but Mohan gets annoyed when he sees Prateek Sir near to Megha.

Let's see when Mohan come to know that he has fell in love for Mrs. Megha Vyas.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Na-Bole-Tum-Na-Maine-Kuch-Kaha-Mohan-starts-feel-love-for-Megha/17072 

misty85

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Tannu exposed as the monkey man in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha!
Tannu exposed as the monkey man in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha!

3 hours ago
Daily soaps have found a new flavor inMonkey man, who after creating a commotion filled with humor in SAB TV's R K Laxman Ki Duniya, is now making life difficult for all in Sunshine Productions' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha aired on Colors. 

As seen so far, this monkey man has created a lot of ruckus in the colony where Megha(Akanksha Singh) and Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor) reside. All have been trying hard to get hold of this notorious monkey man who has been stealing things out but it has all gone vain. 

However, in the upcoming episodes it will be revealed to all that monkey man is none other than Tannu Vyas (Nirav Soni), one of the members of the Vyas family. He has been doing this in order to fulfill his needs. 

Last seen, monkey man aka Tannu stole Megha's handkerchief from Mohan, which made Mohan and Guru (Dushyant Uday Wagh) take the responsibility of tracking the monkey man. The two will attain success in their mission as they will expose Tannu before all. This will eventually create a big drama in the Vyas family.

Nirav Soni said, "There will be a huge drama on the show but you'll have to wait and watch".

Let us now see what punishment awaits Tannu for playing the monkey man!

misty85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.