Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

||NBTNMKK Article Archives|No Comments (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Rohit Bharwadaj is a renowned name in the television industry and is well-known for his role in Star Plus serial 'Navya'. Rohit has created quite a buzz with his performance in 'Navya' and is busy shooting for the episodes of the show.

The busy actor will make an entry in Colors serial- 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha'. He will don the role of Amar Vyas who is Megha's dead husband. Amar's role in the show will be shown in a flashback sequence where he will be working as an engineer.

Amar will be shown working at a construction site, building a bridge. But the twist here will be that the builders will make use of low quality building material due to which the building will collapse. This incident will take away Amar's life and he will be blamed for this mishappening.

Further, his wife Megha and her father will be shown filing a case against the builder and they will try to prove that Amar wasn't the reason for the mishappening that took place. If reports are to believed, Amar's character is deeply inspired from that of Aishwarya's character in the movie Mohabbatein.

The creative director of the Sunshine Productions who made the show also said that Rohit was their first choice for this character and they believe that no one other than Rohit can do justice to this character.

Rohit's entry as Amar will be aired on January 11, 2012.

source:

http://news.tvbasti.com/tv/2616-rohit-bhardwaj-to-star-in-%E2%80%98na-bole-tum-na-maine-kuch-kaha%E2%80%99.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||NBTNMKK Article Archives|No Comments (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

A Simple & passionate girl from Jaipur 'Aakansha Singh' who has now shifted her base to dream city Mumbai is one of the lead artist of new show 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha' aired on COLORS had never thought of such popularity.

Aakansha is very passionate about acting and has been very actively involved in theatre and has taken part in a lot of plays like Rabindranath Tagore's 'Subah' & 'Naagmmandala' by Girish Karnad.

She has always dreamt for a big role in the industry while she was pursuing her studies and feels herself lucky to get break in 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha'.

The producer of the show once saw her performing in one of the plays and offered her a role of a single mother of two kids. She believes in God and thinks hard work & dedication plays a good role in one's life.

source:

http://news.tvbasti.com/tv/2669-lucky-aakansha-%E2%80%98na-bole-tum-na-maine-kuch-kaha%E2%80%99.html

-RadhaMohan-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Aakansha Singh is a lucky girl

TNN | Jan 11, 2012, 12.00AM IST
A still from 'Na Bole Tum na Maine Kuch Kaha'

Aakansha Singh, a simple girl with simple dreams, lived in Jaipur, pursuing her passion while doing theatre. She never thought she would work in television, till destiny brought her to Mumbai.

A theatre actor, Aakansha has worked in over 10 full-length plays, such as "Naagmandal" byGirish Karnad and "Subah" by Ravindra Nath Tagore to name a few. Passionate about acting onstage, it never crossed her mind that one day the world would see her on the silverscreen. While studying physiotherapy, Aakansha followed her passion for acting and auditioned for the lead role in Colors' new fiction show " Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" and got selected. "I've seen people struggle for a lifetime, waiting for an opportunity like the one I got, but the stars seemed to be shining on me and it just fell in my lap," says Aakansha. The producers of the show saw her performing onstage and approached her with the role, and after a one-take audition she was in.

She did not hesitate even once to play a de-glamorous role and that too of a single mother, as she believes that real talent lies in the conviction and dedication with which you play your part. Atta girl!

-RadhaMohan-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Check out some of TV siblings

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Jan 11, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Roshni Chopra
TOI presents some real life siblings who are ruling the airwaves currently and finds out what makes them tick on screen and off it too! 

Bhai ho to aisa Jay Soni who's playing the male lead in Sasural Genda Phool, now faces new competition in the industry from little brother Nirav who's going to play a biggish role in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. While it might appear as if Nirav's following his brother's footsteps, Nirav has already done shows like Dhoom Machao Dhoom, Jersy No. 10. Gushes Nirav who returns to TV after a study break, "Jay is a great learning and motivating factor. He gives me tips on clothes, dialogues and how I should carry myself."

-RadhaMohan-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

TV actor to study J. Dey's life for crime reporter's role

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 | 1:17:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 14 Comments TV actor to study J. Dey's life for crime reporter's role

Small screen actor Kunal Karan Kapoor, who is playing a crime journalist in ''Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha'', says he would love to take cues from late scribe J.Dey's life for the role.

kunal karan kapoor

Small screen actor Kunal Karan Kapoor, who is playing a crime journalist in 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha', says he would love to take cues from late scribe J.Dey's life for the role.

The actor plays Mohan Bhatnagar in Colors' new show, produced by Sudhir Sharma.

Kunal, who earlier featured in shows like 'Left Right Left' and 'Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya', says he hasn't tried to emulate anyone for the look of his character.

'I have not followed anyone for Mohan's character. I have told the creative team not to touch my long hair. Otherwise I have gone by their suggestions on the look. Mohan is a carefree guy very much like me,' he said.

'To get into the character even better, I am thinking of reading up various available material on the life of late journalist J.Dey. I am sure I will get some valuable pointers for my character. Producer Sudhir Sharma gives creative freedom and that really makes a difference,' Kapoor added.

Mumbai-based journalist Dey, who worked as an editor (special investigations) with Mid-Day, was gunned down near his residence in central Mumbai's Powai by motorcycle-borne assailants June 11 last year. He had uncovered several stories on the underworld in his career. 

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/11068-tv-actor-to-study-j-dey-life-for-crime-reporter-role.htm

-RadhaMohan-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Aakansha Singh - a simple girl with simple dreams. Living in Jaipur, she had never thought that she would shift to Mumbai, the city of dreams.

A veteran theatre actor, Aakansha has taken part in over 10 full-length plays, including Naagmandala by Girish Karnad and Subah by Rabindranath Tagore.

Passionate about acting, it never crossed her mind that one day, the world would see her on the silver screen.

Even as she's pursuing her studies in physiotherapy, with her desire to make it big in the industry burning strong, Aakansha has managed to grab the lead role in COLORS' new fiction show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha very easily.

"I've seen people struggle for a lifetime, waiting for an opportunity like the one I got. But the stars seemed to be shining down on me and the role just fell on my lap," she says.

The producers of the show saw her performing onstage and approached her for the role, and after a one-take audition, she was in.

Aakansha did not once hesitate once to play a deglam role, that of a single mother of two kids.

She believes that the real talent lies in the conviction and dedication with which you play your part and God takes care of the rest!

We wish Aakanksha the very best...

source:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Big-switch-for-Aakansha/articleshow/11446372.cms

-RadhaMohan-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Kunal says he is not very different from the character he will be playing in his next TV show

Life gives second chances' is a mantra that Kunal Karan Kapoor believes in. In his earlier shows, we have seen the actor play supporting roles, but this is the first time he has got the chance to play the lead role in Colors' new show " Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha", which will air at 10.30pm tonight. "2012 has proved to be lucky for me. It's been a long wait but the right thing has come my way. From playing the role of a teenager, to that of a cadet, and then a negative role, I now want to try my hand at a slightly mature character, and there is no better way of showcasing my skills than this wonderful prime time show" he said.

In the show, Mohan is portrayed as a crime reporter, a carefree, happy-go-lucky guy, who is constantly hunting for fun and adventure. He is happy to be the way he is and isn't looking for any added baggage or complication in his life. But love can happen anywhere, and with anyone.

Says Kunal, "I can completely relate to my character. I believe in love but love doesn't have to beat first sight, at times, love grows on. Oddity excites me, and I look for rare treasures, I would want my love story to be an impossible love story, just like the story of this show."

About the rest of the cast of the show, Kunal said "Akanksha has been a great co-star, on and off the screen. Her approach, confidence in front of the camera and behind it is impressive. I am definite that the audience will love our interesting pairing. Ashnoor and Vishesh are like a punch of energy. Their mischief and nakhras keep us on our toes; I was always the prankster on the set par yeh toh mere bhi baap hain".
This is a story revolving around Mrs Vyas, a single mother who wants a secure future for her children, and Mohan, a light-hearted man who isn't looking for a relationship.

SOURCE:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Kunal-can-relate-to-his-character/articleshow/11412168.cms

-RadhaMohan-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
The launch of latest fiction show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors saw a musical evening where the song from the original movie Baton Baton Mein evolved in multiple genres with rock, rap, classical and Bollywood portraying the contrast in the two lead characters of the show - Mohan and Mrs Vyas. 

One could clearly see the madness of rock n roll in the lead character Mohan played by Kunal Karan Kapoor and the serenity of classical and sufiana in Mrs. Vyas's character played by fresh face Aakanska Singh. Her two kids will be played by Ashnoor Kaur (Nanhi) and Vishesh (Aditya).

Other actors from the show, who were also present, were Anjan Srivastav, Madhuri BhandiwdekarMadhuri Sanjeev and Rinku Karmarkar. Also present were the channel's fiction head Prashaant Bhatt and producers Seema and Sudhir Sharma. This light-hearted saga is about a complicated relationship between a single mother with no intention of being a bride again and a self-centered bachelor who runs miles away from marriage or commitment.

SOURCE:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/New-show-on-TV/articleshow/11375380.cms

-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.