Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

||NBTNMKK Article Archives|No Comments (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 21

Page 1 Page 20
Page   of 21

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Top 10 daily soap's overseas trips

Sep 28, 2012, 01.35PM IST
Small screen being the most powerful medium to connect with the masses, it has become a trend these days to have at least one outdoor or overseas trip to garner good TRP and it works indeed. Audiences love to watch the scenic beauty of the place along with their favorite casts of the show. And one must not forget that these trends were started with Balaji shows. Below are some TV shows which experienced a nice overseas shoot.

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, this was the era which actually started the tradition of abroad shoots, its first abroad shoot was in Australia where Tulsi finds out the truth of Mihir and Mandira being still together.

After Kyunki Saas, Asitva Ek Prem Kahaani too had a good track for which they had to move to London.

One cannot forget the crazy outdoor sequence of Khichdi. The cast headed to Dubai with making the Dubai crowd go mad with them.

Apart from few daily soaps an episodic thriller like CID had been to an outdoor trip to London for investigating a murder case. The major fortunate cast of CID shot in London's streets and public places.

Trilogy Krikoi's Hitler Didi got lucky immediately after its launch on Zee TV as they experienced their first abroad trip to Macau. Apart from the track in the show, the other reason for this Macau trip was Zee Cine Awards which was about to held in Macau. Therefore the channel chose Hitler Didi as a promotional medium.

Shashi Sumeet Mittal's Diya Aur Baati Hum being the numero uno show on Star Plus deserves to have an abroad trip and finally with the international cooking competition in the show, the cast got fortunate to enjoy their first outdoors in Singapore.

The most celebrated show Bade Acche Laggte Hain's 5 years of leap lead a visit to Dubai, The entire post leap chunk was shot in Dubai. Thanks to the creativity that the show was hardly in Dubai for few days and in the contrary was telecasted for months.

Sudhir Sharma's Na Bole Tum Na Meine Kuch Kaha, which is on its verge to bid adieu to the channel for time being recently enjoyed their first outdoors at Nepal, where the show shot a honeymoon sequence of the leads.

Where the other shows have different reason for an abroad trip, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya also had one that is a Business trip. Here in the show, the major cast experienced the most beautiful place which is popular in Bollywood. Yes, it's Switzerland.

Zee TV's Rab Se Sona Ishq is the show which had been shot in London for longest time amongst the other shows.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||NBTNMKK Article Archives|No Comments (Page 21)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha to have a happy and grand ending

Nanhi (Ashnoor Kaur) and Mohan will arrange for a Ganpathi pooja for Megha's well-being. In a dramatic sequence, an object will be about to fall on Mohan and at that very moment, Megha will get back to her feet and save him.

Thus, at the end everyone will come together as one big happy family.

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
NA
BOLE TUM NA MAINE KUCH KAHA
9/26/12
The significant and most beautiful
portion of tonight's episode was
Mohan's visit to the Dargah and him
reminiscing upon how he had
crossed most of the 7 stages of love
(as described by the fakir/dervish) in
the form of flashbacks showing the
Meghan love journey which were
beautiful memories for Monu and a
real treat for all fans for sure.
Mohan's will and determination in
the form of a defiant junoon to
snatch away his Megha from the last
step mentioned by the dervish "Fanaa
"or death, was really heart warming .
I liked the way that Indiji defended
Megha in front of her husband ,
reiterating that Megha was indeed
Monu's strength and not his
weakness as Mr. Bhatnagar was
wrongly assuming. I really abhorred
senior Mr. Bhatnagar's negative
attitude and unwillingness to
acknowledge what a fine young man
he had fathered —-a son who had
the guts to risk his life to report
issues which affected human lives,
the courage to go against society and
marry a widow with two kids, as well
as the capability to endear himself
not only to Megha and her kids, but
to all those around him as well. I
guess Mr. Bhatnagar Sr. is blindsiding
his son's goodness and
professionalism in the face of Monu's
majboori regarding Megha, making
me wonder at the utter selfishness
and arrogance of the man, who in my
pov isn't fit to be called Monu's dad !
I was rubbing my hands in glee to
see that Renu's nautanki and
dramatics didn't work with Sanjay
and the Vyas's anymore, and
hopefully that's the last we see of her
—–good riddance to bad rubbish I
say ! All in all an emotional episode ,
with an even more emotionally
charged and shocking precap . I'm
positive that Monu will never agree
to Megha's harebrained idea of mercy
killing , and will soon snap her out of
any crazy ideas she might naturally
be harboring. Looking forward to
seeing how Monu will defy death and
bring his Megha back to her senses.
Author – Tazeen Siddiqui 

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Dushyant-Wagh-and-Pallavi-Gupta-returns-with-Gumraah/articleshow/16781566.cms

Dushyant Wagh and Pallavi Gupta returns with Gumraah!

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Oct 12, 2012, 02.47PM IST
Dushyant Wagh and Pallavi Gupta returns with Gumraah!
Gumraah

Its just a week, Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kahan had bid adieu to the audiences and the actors are all set to emerge on small screen through various shows. Recently we wrote about Ashnoor Kaur aka Nanhi doing an episodic for CID.

The latest we hear is Dushyant Wagh aka Guru of the show has bagged a meaty episodic in Channel V's Gumraah-The end of Innocenceand Pallavi Gupta of fame Bitto on Sahara One will join hands with the young lad in one of its upcoming episodes.

The story plot is about a teenage couple, who is madly in love with each but certain circumstances leads them to commit suicide.

All our efforts to reach Pallavi Gupta were futile while Dushyant though confirmed the news, asked us to call later.

Get ready for another spine chilling episode of Gumraah-The end of Innocence.

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

'Managing myself in Western attire is far easier'- Aakanksha Singh

How is Aakanksha Singh spending her three month vacation? What are her views on Season 2 of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha? Tellybuzz in talks with Aakanksha Singh who plays Megha in the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

R4860

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Miss the Na Bole team: Aakanksha Singh

Purva Desai, TNN | Oct 12, 2012, 01.55PM IST
Miss the Na Bole team: Aakanksha Singh
Aakanksha Singh

It's been a week since the popular show, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors TV went off air and female lead Aakanksha Singh is already missing the show.

"It was very painful when I learnt the show is going off air because it was my first show. But it feels nice when people ask why the show ahs gone off air. It was a wonderful experience and I will miss everyone. The Na Bole team has become family. I will miss everyone. I'm lucky to get this kind of theme and challenge for my first show."

The actress is currently in her hometown, Jaipur preparing for her exams. On the much needed break, she's busy till the 1st week of November and then has no plans regarding another show.

"I'm glad Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha is coming back with a second season in January. So I'm taking it easy and having nothing planned as of now. Let's see".

In a sudden decision taken by the channel to replace Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha with Bigg Boss 6, it was a tough decision to make between Kairee- Rishta Khatta Meetha and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha but Kairee ultimately won.

But fans of the shows have only a few months' wait before Megha (Aakanksha Singh) and Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor) come back to woo audiences!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.