Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

||NBTNMKK Article Archives|No Comments (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 21

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
NA
BOLE TUM NA MAINE KUCH KAHA
8/8/12
Phew what a relief that Megs didn't
open the much dreaded file with the
divorce papers ! The aww moment for
me in tonight's episode was when
Mohan stopped Megha from keeping
Amar's photograph hidden beneath
the pile of sarees . I guess like me,
Megha too was moved and touched
by Mohan's magnanimity and words
—–his gesture of removing his
trophy to make room for Amar's
photo literally moved Megs to tears.
Monu's gift (a bright and sunny
saree , symbolic of the emerging
colors in Megha's life ) brought a
smile to Megha's lips but it seemed
to swiftly turn into a frown when she
saw the price—– from then on
started the interrogation of Mohan
Bhatnagar regarding his finances ,
and I could sense Megha's heart
sinking to see that Monu had no
savings, only Rs. 2000 in his bank and
a credit card debt of 50K rupees to
top it all ! I loved Monu's casual
stance with his "live for the day"
attitude and joke about selling Guru's
kidney if the necessary ( which didn't
sit too well with Megs , I might add)
but , I guess a bank balance like that
would make any gal let alone a
momma with two kids, insecure .
Meg's wifely nagging and calling
Monu's gift "fazool kharch" seemed to
irk him , and he reminded me of a
petulant schoolboy telling Megha to
either wear it or trash the saree —
before walking off in a huff ! Actually
Meg's persistence and lecture was
starting to annoy me as well , and
Monu took the words out of my
mouth when he asked Megs not to
be his Mummy. The Nanhi-Monu
convo was so cute and Nanhi's pride
at becoming Nanhi Vyas Bhatnagar
was so apparent in her tone of voice
and the twinkle in her eyes , that it
seemed to touch Spiderman to the
core. Last but not least comes Renu's
bad advice to her hubby to deposit
the encashed FD's in his account
instead of Mr. Vyas's—–so much for
being the adarsh bahu ! It seems that
Ridz is also travelling somewhere
( please God don't let it be Nepal).
Renu's recollection of Ridz at the
engagement had me worried for a
while —-but it seems that Renu was
more preoccupied in trying to ruin
Meghan's honeymoon than be
interested in Ridz for the moment. So
I guess all 4 of the Bhatnagars are
going for that honeymoon/post
marriage vacation that Monu had so
bashfully explained to Nanhi—-

www.telly tadka.net/tellywood-bytes/telly-gossip/telly-review-shows-12/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||NBTNMKK Article Archives|No Comments (Page 12)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Rinku Karmarkar aka Renu of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha to play double role in the show!
Rinku Karmarkar aka Renu of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha to play double role in the show!

3 hours ago
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors is running with the most entertaining drama among the others. And to add more spices; the makers are all geared to double the dose of entertainment for the viewers. 

Aside as reported about the just married couple Mohan and Megha (Karan Kapoor and Aakanksha Singh) taking flight to Nepal (Kathmandu) for their honeymoon, we also hear that back at their Indian residence some eye-opening acts are going to place.Rinku Karmarkar, who is playing Renu in the serial, will soon meet with an accident while learning to drive a car. 

A source close to the actress reveals that she will be seen in a double role for a few episodes. Renu's real sister Venu will come into the picture after her accident sequence. And talking about her part on the show, she will be seen wearing western outfits in contrast to a sari-clad Renu. 

When sources got in touch with actress Rinku, she seems very excited to play a double role, as it's a rare opportunity for any actor on television. While other side the channel and the production house is tight-lipped about this forthcoming track. 

So get ready for the Renu-Venu drama with a dash of comedy in the coming episodes.

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Rinku_Karmarkar_aka_Renu_of_Na_Bole_Tum_Na_Maine_Kuch_Kaha_to_play_double_role_in_the_show-gid-17165-gc-16.html?_=12

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vrinda-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

GO GO GO GOVINDA IN NA BOLE TUM...!

I had a great time as I was the only girl dancing with all these boys. Aise mauke roz roz nahi aate.

When you get married to the love of your life, your life is a never-ending festival and all you want to do is celebrate. Guess this is true for Mohan and Megha of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha, who are all set to show the world their love. And what better day to celebrate love than Janmashtami? The cast of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha got into the festive mood and celebrated Janmashtami with some commendable enthusiasm. And invited to this fete were their extended family, as in, the male leads of the other Colors shows. 

6 of COLORS male lead actors - Saurabh Raj Jain (Yuvi of Uttaran), Gaurav S Bajaj (Aman of Uttaran), Shashank Vyas (Jagya of Balika Vadhu), Shoaib Ibrahim (Prem of Sasural Simar Ka) and Manish Rai Singhani (Siddhanth of Sasural Simar Ka) , got into the groove and danced to their hearts' content for Janmashtamni. As a surprise package, the normally spiffily dressed male leads let their collective guards down and dressed in white shirts and bandanas before grooving to Go Go Govinda! from the film Oh My God.

Says Gaurav Bajaj, who plays Aman in Uttaran, "While rehearsing in our normal clothes, we got the steps right but not the mood. But as soon as we got into this avatar, the feel of the song came to us automatically."

So what do the hosts have to say about these Colors' men adding to the celebratory mood? Says Akanksha Singh, the new Mrs. Bhatnagar, "I had a great time as I was the only girl dancing with all these boys. Aise mauke roz roz nahi aate."

All the on-screen and off screen masti apart, these actors also will be seen taking advantage of the occasion and trading tips on how to be a better husband and keeping their wives happy!

After all this banter and camaraderie, was the time to break the dahi handi, which is the high point of Janmashtami celebrations. We won't tell you who was the brave one who ventured to break the dahi handi, but we're sure that it will be a sweet surprise for all of you.

This was just a sneak peak into what you can expect out of the Janmashtami episode on 10th August, but trust us, there is much more than this in the show! So don't forget to tune into the special Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha on 10th August. And we wish you a very Happy Janmashtami!

http://colors.in.com/in/news/go-go-go-govinda-in-na-bole-tum-145.html

-Vrinda-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
NA
BOLE TUM NA MAINE KUCH KAHA
8/9/12
It seems that Mirchi Madan has
realized that she was being too harsh
on her Majnu Monu , and decided to
revert back into Mishti Madam —-
giving coy "come hither" looks to her
newly wedded hubby . I loved the
way that Megs tried to pacify Monu's
anger by pouring half a glass of tea
for him reminding him of the
beginning of their friendship days —–
the flashbacks add a nice touch and
keep the story connected to the
original track , I feel. Monu's efforts
to put his arm around Megs and her
smiling compliance was a treat to
watch ! Guru walking in upon the
Meghan efforts at romance , and
deciding to return to the market to
buy Sabjis ( for another hour or two)
was a LOL moment, but it also
elucidates the fact that Meghan
sooo need that honeymoon , peace
and privacy to start their marital
journey. Well, judging by her chirpy
mood, it seems that Renu's made
pretty sure that Meghan get neither
of the above , with the kids around .
The nose tweaking and hand holding
scene was the awww scene of the day
for me—–love the Addu–Monu
antagonism , and the cute faces they
make at each other . Horror of
horrors —-Ridz has got a job in a
hotel in Nepal ?? If that's true then
we all can guess the outcome of that
Honeymoon—-no honey there—-
Karelamoon for sure ! Still keeping
my fingers crossed , hoping for the
CVs to come up with an innovative
and romantic solution to the Meghan
trip . wishful thinking but maybe Ridz
will volunteer to babysit Nanhi and
Addu , since she's such a "mahaan
"character——I got a strange feeling
when Ridz mom mentioned that she
( Ridz) still had some childishness left
in her and always loved to win—-
could it be that Ridz will turn psycho
seeing Meghan romancing in Nepal ?
Well , I guess we have to be patient
and wait for the much awaited trip
next week , to know how events will
unfold in the life of Mr. & Mrs.
Bhatnagar (Jr.).

www.telly tadka.net/tellywood-bytes/telly-gossip/telly-review-shows-13/ 

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Dahi handi celeberation with TV hunks on 'Na Bole Tum...

Dahi Handi celebration will be in full swing on Sunshine Productions' 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors'. 

The celebration in the Vyas family will get even more interesting as some of the popular TV hunks from Colors' will join the cast of the show. 

Six male leads from Colors' TV's popular shows like 'Balika Vadhu''Sasural Simar Ka','Uttaran', 'Chhal Sheh Aur Maat' will also be a part of the celebration. 

Jagya (Shashank Vyas of Balika Vadhu), Aman & Yuvi (Gaurav S Bajaj & Saurabh Raj Jain ofUttaran), Kabir (Avinesh Rekhi of Chhal Sheh Aur Maat), Prem & Siddhanth (Shoaib Ibrahim & Manish Rai Singhani of Sasural Simar Ka) will visit the Vyas family. 

Sources inform that Megha ( Akanksha Singh) will ask Mohan ( Kunal Karan Kapoor) to break the handi but he will be little apprehensive about it. The male actors from other popular shows will also try to motivate Mohan to break the handi. 

On the other hand, Addu will show his curiosity to break the handi and in the end Mohan along with Addu will break it. The actors will be seen shaking a leg on the latest Bollywood hit number Go Govinda from 'Oh My God'.

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia1976

Unveiling of New Characters in Na Bole Tum?

Good morning everyone, hope all are doing good. Its been long since i have been here, but coming to this forum is always a delight. I really miss my regular interactions but coming here always makes me feel like being at home. A warm hugs to all. Hope everyone has a good day :)

liza81

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Festive fever at its peak on NBTNMKK

When there is a question of any celebrations, the Tellywood actors are not far behind. So it was but obvious that their partaking in the Janmashtami and Dahi handi festival was a must ritual. The Colors show "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" therefore roped in at least half a dozen actors from various shows, to be a part of their special episode.

Shoaib Ibrahim, Jay Bhanushali, Saurabh Raj Jain, Shanhank Vyas, Gaurav Bajaj and Manish Raisinghani are some of the actors who have agreed to be a part of this episode. It will be fun and frolic all the way, as the actors will go about attempting to break the Dahi handi. Their camaraderie will be a thing to watch out for. After the congratulatory formalities to Mohan and Megha, everybody is in celebratory mood.

The actors also shared their secret tips with Mohan about how to go about keeping their respective wives happy and proving to be an ideal husband. Let's see if the tips prove to be of any use to Mohan, who will be off to a honeymoon trip shortly, with Megha, also taking the kids along with them.

http://www.filmitown.com/2012/08/10/festive-fever-at-its-peak-on-nbtnmkk/

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Celebrating Janmashtami
With the city celebrating
Janmashtami today, could
the telly world be far behind. A special episode of
Na Bole Tum Na Meine
Kuch Kaha (starring Kunal
Karan Kapoor as Mohan
and Aakansha Singh as
Megha) where-in six male
lead actors of other shows
on the channel will be making an appearance is being
planned. Saurabh Raj Jain (Yuvi of Uttaran), Gaurav S
Bajaj (Aman of Uttaran), Jay Bhanushali (Anuj of Kairi),
Shashank Vyas (Jagya of  Balika Vadhu), Shoaib
Ibrahim (Prem of Sasural Simar Ka) and Manish Rai
Singhani (Siddhanth of Sasural Simar Ka) will join the
celebrations and partake in bringing the house and the
dahi handi down. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.