Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/newsbar/item/1476-twist-in-tale-na-bole-tum-na-maine-kuch-kaha

SunShine_A thumbnail

I can't divulge the budget but Nepal is expensive: Sudhir Sharma

Sudhir Sharma

Recently, the unit of Sudhir Sharma's Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha had been to Nepal for an outdoor shooting stint. Earlier, when the show started, the crew had been to Indore for their first outdoor shoot marking Nepal trip the second in line.

In a candid talk, Sudhir Sharma, producer of Sunshine Productions

"Of course, our first outdoor stint was not expensive as compared to that of Nepal. Though I can't divulge the budget, but Nepal is definitively expensive. While the major cast and a few crew members travelled by air, others made their way to Nepal by road for which they travelled all the way from Mumbai to Gorakhpur by train and then took a bus till the Nepalese border. Again from border, a bus from Nepal had gone to receive them for the reason of not crossing the borders," Sharma detailed.

When other channels are taking their unit to places like Dubai, Singapore for a shoot, why did you choose Nepal as your destination?

"The family in the show is not rich, so to give an authentic look, we couldn't have taken them to destinations like Dubai and Singapore. In fact, we had earlier thought of going to Mauritius, but then again the problem of getting all the required equipment cropped up. Eventually, we had to settle for Nepal," Sharma explained.

"By God's grace, we got all the shooting equipment in Nepal itself as the place is famous for outdoor shoots. I had come few days before the shoot to manage all the requirements and will also stay back for more few days after the shoot," he continued.

So, are you in love with Nepal that you want to stay for long? "Yes, you can say that. In fact, after I wore a Nepali cap for a few days, I got a feeling that I looked like one of them. I will be staying here for a few more days as I want to visit some beautiful, scenic places of the country which we couldn't cover in our shoot," he observed.

Hope you have a happy time in Nepal, Sudhir!

Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail

What scares Kunal Karan Kapoor?

The daredevil Journalist Kunal Karan Kapoor a.k.a Mohan of Naa Bole Tum Naa maine Kuch Kaha, on the show is enjoying his 'family-moon' in Nepal. But there is something that scares the actor a lot and i.e TRPs. TRPs and daily soaps go hand in hand, celebrities say they don't care about TRPs, but Kunal is one such actor who confesses that ratings bother him a lot and every Wednesday, he runs to check his show's performance.

Elaborating on the same, Kunal says, "Honestly, when I hear people talking about TRPs it does bother me. The chart every week is very scary. I don't want to keep a track on the TRP bit but I get to know from my team. There are times when we say, 'Aaj wednesday hai? Shit yaar bata na kya aaya show ka rating' and if it's down then a lot of added pressure."

He feels that TRP rules every television celebrities' career, "Yes, it does bother you because at the end of the day TRP is something that rules you and your career. I'm not very well educated on the TRP working, but those numbers scare me."

For the first time, Kunal is seen as the lead, on this the actor concludes, "I have never worked so much in my life. I never knew I was capable of doing so much at a stretch. Previously I use to just work for some time and go for holidays."

SunShine_A thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/12738-anupam-kher-is-my-inspiration-aakanksha-singh.htm

Anupam Kher is my inspiration:Aakanksha Singh

Monday, September 03, 2012 | 4:40:15 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments
Anupam Kher is my inspiration:Aakanksha Singh

Tellybuzz in talks with Aakanksha Singh on her love for theatre.

SunShine_A thumbnail
if tv stars became producers for a day 
Producers are the ones who make shows to
entertain you. They are the ones who
present you with a wide range of emotions
while you sit munching popcorn in your
drawing room.
Yes, they are the men and women with the
money and are the ones who rule the
business of television programming.
Inquistive as we always are, we called up some actors
from the field of television and asked them
what would they do if they happened to be
a producer for a day for their own show

Akanksha Singh:

Hmm.. I can't think of anything right now,
but if possible I will reduce my working
hours as it's too hectic. Apart from that I
will definitely do something in favour of all
the other actors of my show.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Rival Site article :

Though not all shows can create the magic, there are certain shows on air today wherein the lead cast weave a spell of their own on the viewers. And we are today talking of one such on screen pair, Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor) and Megha (Akanksha Singh) of Sunshine Productions' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors.

So what is it that makes them stand out as a Jodi? Let's hear it from the people associated with the show..

Firstly, we talk to Producer Sudhir Sharma who had this to say, "The key factor for any Jodi's success is their characterization. Mohan is a rough and tough man while Megha is a very simple and earthy beauty. And luckily for us both Kunal and Akanksha are just like their on-screen characters. Hence it shows on-screen and gives it a very real feel. Maybe that's what the audience loved about Mohan and Megha."

Very well said!!

What does Kunal have to say about the popularity his pairing with Akanksha garners? "Maybe the honesty of our characters has clicked with the audience. They are not pretentious; Mohan and Megha are what you see them. Apart from this their love story is being told in a very subtle way; nothing is being forced on the viewers. Maybe these things have worked."

Akanksha Singh on the other hand said, "I feel the audience just likes to watch us together and even our chemistry works for them. But frankly speaking I think they are the best people to say what they like about us. We are just working hard and it's lovely to be appreciated."

Madhuri Sanjeev who is seen as Jiji in the show said, "The simplicity of Mohan and Megha has clicked with the audience. Their story is very real. This is something that happens in real life. I have a lot of expectations from them as a viewer."

Same here, Mohan and Megha!! Viewers want to see your popularity scale new heights!!

SunShine_A thumbnail
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Na-Bole-Tum-Na-Maine-Kuch-Kaha-Megha-to-leave-Mohans-house/20346

The upcoming episode is bringing
separation time for the married couple
Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor) and Megha's
(Aakanksha Singh) life in Na Bole Tum Na
Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors.
Mohan and Megha had just started to enjoy
their married life starting from their
honeymoon in Nepal. They also come very
close to each other.
But their closeness changed into
separation after the truth revelation of
Riddhima and Mohan's relationship.
Riddhima who earlier decided to not to
interfere in Mohan and Megha's life is
getting jealous to see Mohan and Megha's
happiness. To attract Mohan, she tried to
suicide but Mohan saved her on time.
On the other hand, Megha saw the divorce
papers of Mohan and Riddhima. Megha
disheartened with Mohan's act. Mohan
tried to explain Megha everything but she
thinks that Mohan cheated her.
In the upcoming episode, Megha will leave
Mohan's house and come back to her
previous in law's house.
Let's see how Mohan resolve Megha's
misunderstandings.
SunShine_A thumbnail
'I am a very honest person like Vedkant Vyas'- Aanjjan Srivastav

Tellybuzz interviews veteran actor Aanjjan Srivastav who plays Vedkant Vyas on ColorsNa Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. He commands your respect instantly and seems to be a very nice gentleman with very refined tastes. He is very amiable and modest.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/12719-i-am-a-very-honest-person-like-vedkant-vyas-aanjjan-srivastav.htm 
SunShine_A thumbnail
NBTNMKK to come back next year

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/1741-na-bole-tum-to-come-back-next-year