and Addu for their honeymoon.
After marriage Mohan and Megha hardly
got time to spent time together. The future
track will bring a very nice, romantic and
cute moment for them.
Megha and Mohan romance track will move
further as Megha and Mohan will go for
the shopping where the shop lady will
dress her up in a beautiful Nepali outfit.
Mohan will get surprised to see her in that
avatar. They will spent some close time and
come across the traditional Nepali dance.
Seeing Megha there, some local dancers
will request Megha to along with them.
Megha will dance on the Yeh Ishq Haaye
that scene will make Mohan more romantic

www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Na-Bole-Tum-Na-Maine-Kuch-Kaha-Romance-to-bloom-amid-Mohan-Megha/20172 
Posted: 11 years ago

Birthdays are an exciting occasion for most of us. We plan the perfect outfits and expect our friends to plan surprise parties for us. But even after all this planning, not many of us get a birthday celebration as good as Kunal Karan Kapoor, who plays Mohan in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha. After all, how many of us get to spend our special day in a foreign location?

Kunal of course, didn't plan to spend his birthday in Nepal. This happened because he was in 'honeymoon mode' with Akanksha Singh (Megha), Ashnoor (Nanhi) and Shivansh (Addu). Mohan is definitely having a great time in Nepal with his wife and kids, what with the four of them going shopping and sightseeing around the city. But even Kunal, a passionate traveller, had the time of his life in Nepal, clicking away whenever he got the chance. 
But that's not all. His trip was made even more special by the crew on his birthday. And why not? It's not everyday that the lead of a show turns 30! Kunal got a surprise from the crew who arranged a party for him while shooting the honeymoon sequence. Says Kunal,"As I was shooting for the family-moon sequence in Kathmandu, my birthday this year was little extra special. My production team arranged for a small party on this occasion and also got me a cake. I missed spending time with my friends on this special day but I will surely catch up with them once I am back." That sure sounds like a special birthday.

Well, Kunal is back to Mumbai after his familymoon and birthday celebration, all rolled into one. And we're sure he will meet his friends for a birthday bash before his hectic schedules beckon him. We wish Kunal a very Happy Birthday
Tell us what you think about Kunal's Nepali birthday in the comments section below.

Honeymoon couple Mohan and Megha perform salsa in Nepal

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 | 6:59:22 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    2 Comments
Honeymoon couple Mohan and Megha perform salsa in Nepal

The romantic couple enjoy an exotic dance party

The popular daily soap on ColorsNa Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha which was off to shoot a romantic honeymoon sequence of the lead actors to the beautiful locale of Nepal has succeeded in adding a tinge of freshness to the show.

Viewers of the show will witness an exotic salsa dance party in the show. At the party, the beautiful couple, Mohan played by Kunal Karan Kapoor and Megha aka Aakanksha Singh who are busy honeymooning will perform a romantic dance on the song Pyaari Ke Ye Kahani Suno from the film Honeymoon Travel Pvt. Ltd. 

Don't forget to watch the show tonight where you can see the gorgeous couple indulge into a romantic number. 

Reporter:Krishma Solanki
Author:Upasana Makti

Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago

Na Bole Tum (NBTNMKK): Riddhima becomes villain to get Mohan back

Mohan (Karan Kunal Kapoor) and Megha (Akanksha Singh) are enjoying their honeymoon in Nepal in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (NBTNMKK) on Colors.

On the other hand, Riddhima (Mohan married to her saving her father's life) is also in Nepal. Earlier, she decided to go away from Mohan's life after knowing he loves only Megha.

Riddhima (Prinal Oberoi) divorced Mohan and she set him free to live his life on his own terms.

But seeing Mohan in front of her again in Nepal, Riddhima thinks that Mohan is her destiny.

Will there be a trouble in paradise? Will the present track ensue a love triangle among Mohan, Megha and Riddhima?

Only time can tell about the upcoming twists in Mohan and Megha's happy married life.

Originally posted by misty85

Here is new TB article on Anshoor and NBT is tagged. Start posting comments. ðŸ˜Š

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/12633-i-love-my-india-ashnoor-kaur.htm
Originally posted by gaganspidey

Click Below To View Larger Size :

(Note: Click "Skip Ad" On Upper-Right Corner After Clicking Above)
  • 24 Aug 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)

NA BOLE TUM NA MAINE KUCH KAHA

Guru arrives on time to stop Riddhima's truth being disclosed in front of Venu when she is at Riddhima's house. Back in Nepal, romance is blooming between Megha and Mohan

Love in Kathmandu for Mohan and Megha

TNN | Aug 24, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Na Bole Tum Na Hum Ne Kuch Kaha|Mohan Bhatnagar|Megha Vyas Bhatnagar|Kareena Kapoor|Bollywood
Tweet
Love in Kathmandu for Mohan and Megha
Nanhi and Addu have fun
It was 'familymoon' time for newly-weds Mohan Bhatnagar and Megha Vyas Bhatnagar from Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Hum Ne Kuch Kaha. 

The couple, along with Megha's kids Nanhi and Addu, spent some quality time together inKathmandu. And by the look of it, the family had loads of fun in the city, where they stayed put for almost a week. 
Megha was dressed a la Kareena Kapoor fromBollywood hit Jab We Met and even danced to the popular number Ye Ishq Haye. Dressed in a bright yellow skirt, she looked Kareena's replica. Megha matched steps with the local Nepalese dancers who insisted on her taking part in the festival. The performance, to say the least, left her family spellbound.

DIVINE BLESSINGS: Mohan and Megha at Manokamna temple 

NAUGHTINESS PERSONIFIED: Nanhi and Addu have fun 

LOVE IS IN THE AIR: Megha and Mohan Bhatnagar 

REPLICA: Megha performs to Yeh Ishq Haye from Jab We Met 

The entire, cast and crew of 'Colors', "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" is based in Nepal, where some of the important portions of the show, are being shot. The sequences that are being filmed are related to the honeymoon track of, Megha and Mohan, who are in the mountain country post their wedding.

Their romantic getaway will not be a smooth affair, due to a new shock awaiting them in form of Mohan's ex-wife, Riddhima. The couple, staying at a hotel, will be accousted by Riddhima, who is shown as an employee of the same hotel. Riddhima's attitude, towards Mohan, has not undergone any changes after all these years.

The meeting of all three will lead to an ugly confrontation, as Mohan discloses about his relationship with Riddhima, to Megha. The honeymoon will end on a sad note.

Will the relationship equations between Megha and Mohan, remain same after this incident? The story is set to take an interesting turn on "NBTNMKK". Akanksha Singh and Kunal Karan Kapoor play the roles of Megha and Mohan respectively

http://www.filmitown.com/2012/08/22/meghas-encounter-with-riddhima-on-her-honeymoon/ 

Eager to do a dance show: Aakanksha Singh

Eager to do a dance show: Aakanksha Singh
Akanksha SinghMore Pics

Aakanksha Singh is back from Nepal where she was shooting with the cast of Sunshine Productions' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. 

The actress, who is busy with her hectic schedule, reveals that she would like to try her hands on something new in the future. "I'm doing a heavy role right now as I play Megha's character on the show. But going ahead, I obviously want to experiment". And that experiment comes in the form of dance. "I want to participate in a dance show because I love dancing! Though I'm not a trained dancer, I have participated in many dance competitions before and earlier, I was more into dancing than acting". Also mentioning, "The show should be on the likes of girls vs. boys".

Aakanksha enjoys various forms of dance including free style, Bollywood and semi classical. The actress also divulges her dance icons that include Prabhudeva and Madhuri Dixit. Says Aakanksha, "I find Madhuri Dixit very graceful and expressive. She's lovely".

Maybe the next season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa for the actress? Anyone listening?