Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

The new show 'Naa Bole Tum Naa Maine Kuch Kaha' on Colors channel is slowly attracting eyeballs. The story is about a complicated relationship between a single mother played by newcomer Akanksha and Kunal Karan Kapoor, who plays a Journalist. This is a very serious but light hearted show. Kunal was last seen in 'Pratigya' and had started his career on television with 'Left Right Left'.

Akansha is a newcomer and has faced the camera for the first time. When asked about the new actress, Kunal says, "Akanksha is a superb co-star to work. This is her first show, but her confidence in acting is impressive. When she faced the camera for the first time, she was as confident as if she has been doing it since years. She was very calm and not at all nervous."

Kunal said, "I have waited for a full fledged role since years. This year seems to be great for me and I am sure this show will help me grow as an actor."

Well, let's hope the chemistry clicks and is liked by all.

SunShine_A thumbnail

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors

The interaction between the lead pair is shown in a comical way with a realistic chemistry.Since the audience is used to loud and heavy dialogues, Mohan and Mrs Vyas's light hearted banter is soothing. The romance which will happen between the widow and a young bachelor is a novel idea on Indian Television. If the chemistry between the lead pair is sustained, we have a winner here. 
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail

Kunal Karan Kapoor is sad!

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Jan 10, 2012, 01.55PM IST
Read More:Sanjay Dutt|Maine|Kunal Karan Kapoor|Karan Kapoor
Kunal Karan Kapoor

Though television actor Kunal Karan Kapoorhas a new show, he shares what is making him sad now

Television actor Kunal Karan Kapoor who was last seen in Zaara-Pyaar Ki Saugat, Yess Boss, Remix, Left Right Left, Rishto Se Badi Pratha, is back on small screen. His negative character in Star Plus's Maan Ki Awaaz Pratigya got him lot of fame and name. He was on a break for a year and will now be seen as Mohan in Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha which is produced by Sudhir Mishra. As we talk to him about his character, Kunal says, ""Mohan is a crime reporter, however, he is carefree but does get messy at times.""

Kunal is on cloud nine, not just for his show but because he got to share the stage with Sanjay Dutt on the Bigg Boss finale. But he is sad too as he didn't get a jaadu ki jappi by Sanjay. He shares, ""It was a great feeling. The response to the promos of my show has been good. I also got to meet Sanjay Dutt whose films I like to watch, especially the Munnabhai series."" He further adds, ""The only thing I missed on stage was that I didn't get the jaadu ki jhappi from Sanjay Dutt. I wish I would have.""

Well Kunal there always a next time!

SunShine_A thumbnail

Just what happens to creativity when it comes to titles? From ongoing TV soaps like "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge" and "Bade Acche Lagte Hain" to the forthcoming "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuuch Kaha" and "Kya Hua Tera Vaada", it appears that authors expend all their energy in writing scripts and fall back on well-loved film songs for titles.

Clearly, Hindi movie songs down the ages are the easy inspiration for a host of television serials with the makers also hoping for instant connect..

The list doesn't end here! Two upcoming shows titles - "Kya Hua Tera Vaada" and "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuuch Kaha" - are also inspired by songs. The shows will be aired on Sony and Colors respectively..

source:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Popular-Hindi-songs-now-titles-of-TV-shows/articleshow/11361212.cms

SunShine_A thumbnail

The launch of the latest fiction show, "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" on Colors was a musical event, where the song from the original movie "Baton Baton Mein" evolved in multiple genres with rock, rap, classical and Bollywood portraying the contrast between the two lead characters of the show - Mohan and Mrs Vyas.

One could clearly see the madness of rock 'n' roll in the lead character Mohan played by KunalKaran Kapoor and the serenity of classical and Sufi music in Mrs Vyas' character played by newcomer Aakanska Singh. Her two kids will be played by Ashnoor Kaur (Nanhi) and Vishesh (Aditya).

Also present at the do were other actors from the show - Anjan Srivastav, Madhuri Bhandiwdekar, Madhuri Sanjeev and Rinku Karmarkar. The channel's fiction head, Prashaant Bhatt and producers Seema and Sudhir Sharma, were seen interacting with the guests.

This light-hearted saga is about a complicated relationship between a single mother with no intention of being a bride again and a self-centred bachelor who runs miles away from marriage or commitment. "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" premieres on January 9, 2012, Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm on Colors.

SOURCE:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/The-story-of-how-opposites-attract/articleshow/11411009.cms

SunShine_A thumbnail

Jaipur girl Aakanksha Singh will be latest to join the league of television actors from the Pink City.

Soon, she will be seen in a primetime show, making her debut with " Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" as the female lead. Pursuing a career in physiotherapy, Aakanksha otherwise has a wide experience in theatre and has acted in more than 10 full length plays.

Preparing to play an intense role in her upcoming soap, which will go on air from January 9, this Jaipur girl never thought she would ever be in Mumbai one day, pursuing her passion for acting. So, how did she bag the rold? She says, "I gave auditions held last year, for some other serial. Unfortunately I didn't get selected for it. But after almost one year, I got call from the production house offering me this role." The show is about the journey of a housewife, whose life revolved around the four walls of her home, and then one day, is forced to step out to become independent. A widow with two small children, she is fighting a pending court case on the behalf of her dead husband.

Though Aakanksha would be playing the widow - Mrs Megha Vyas - who is simple, intense and serious, she is an adventurous and cheerful person in real life. She says, "It is a challenging role for me to play. Playing the mother of two kids at the age of 21 is quite not easy." Focussing solely on her role and the serial, she does not want to plan anything else at the moment, be it in her professional or her personal life. She say, "I don't know about the future. What I know is that theatre and acting is my alltime passion, but I will also do something substantial for the medical profession. That's for sure."

And, says this fiesty girl, keeping a healthy balance between her career and studies is no difficult task for her. A University topper in Physiotherapy, Aakanksha says, "I have always been a bright student all through my academic career. So, it won't be much of a problem for me. I don't need to study for hours to make it to the merit list." Well, let's hope the serial makes it to some merit list as well...

SunShine_A thumbnail

Rohit Bharwadaj is a renowned name in the television industry and is well-known for his role in Star Plus serial 'Navya'. Rohit has created quite a buzz with his performance in 'Navya' and is busy shooting for the episodes of the show.

The busy actor will make an entry in Colors serial- 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha'. He will don the role of Amar Vyas who is Megha's dead husband. Amar's role in the show will be shown in a flashback sequence where he will be working as an engineer.

Amar will be shown working at a construction site, building a bridge. But the twist here will be that the builders will make use of low quality building material due to which the building will collapse. This incident will take away Amar's life and he will be blamed for this mishappening.

Further, his wife Megha and her father will be shown filing a case against the builder and they will try to prove that Amar wasn't the reason for the mishappening that took place. If reports are to believed, Amar's character is deeply inspired from that of Aishwarya's character in the movie Mohabbatein.

The creative director of the Sunshine Productions who made the show also said that Rohit was their first choice for this character and they believe that no one other than Rohit can do justice to this character.

Rohit's entry as Amar will be aired on January 11, 2012.

source:

http://news.tvbasti.com/tv/2616-rohit-bhardwaj-to-star-in-%E2%80%98na-bole-tum-na-maine-kuch-kaha%E2%80%99.html

SunShine_A thumbnail

A Simple & passionate girl from Jaipur 'Aakansha Singh' who has now shifted her base to dream city Mumbai is one of the lead artist of new show 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha' aired on COLORS had never thought of such popularity.

Aakansha is very passionate about acting and has been very actively involved in theatre and has taken part in a lot of plays like Rabindranath Tagore's 'Subah' & 'Naagmmandala' by Girish Karnad.

She has always dreamt for a big role in the industry while she was pursuing her studies and feels herself lucky to get break in 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha'.

The producer of the show once saw her performing in one of the plays and offered her a role of a single mother of two kids. She believes in God and thinks hard work & dedication plays a good role in one's life.

source:

http://news.tvbasti.com/tv/2669-lucky-aakansha-%E2%80%98na-bole-tum-na-maine-kuch-kaha%E2%80%99.html

SunShine_A thumbnail

Aakansha Singh is a lucky girl

TNN | Jan 11, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha|Girish Karnad|Aakansha Singh
A still from 'Na Bole Tum na Maine Kuch Kaha'

Aakansha Singh, a simple girl with simple dreams, lived in Jaipur, pursuing her passion while doing theatre. She never thought she would work in television, till destiny brought her to Mumbai.

A theatre actor, Aakansha has worked in over 10 full-length plays, such as "Naagmandal" byGirish Karnad and "Subah" by Ravindra Nath Tagore to name a few. Passionate about acting onstage, it never crossed her mind that one day the world would see her on the silverscreen. While studying physiotherapy, Aakansha followed her passion for acting and auditioned for the lead role in Colors' new fiction show " Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" and got selected. "I've seen people struggle for a lifetime, waiting for an opportunity like the one I got, but the stars seemed to be shining on me and it just fell in my lap," says Aakansha. The producers of the show saw her performing onstage and approached her with the role, and after a one-take audition she was in.

She did not hesitate even once to play a de-glamorous role and that too of a single mother, as she believes that real talent lies in the conviction and dedication with which you play your part. Atta girl!

SunShine_A thumbnail

Check out some of TV siblings

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Jan 11, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Sasural Genda Phool|Roshni Chopra|Maine|Jay Soni|Friends
Roshni Chopra
TOI presents some real life siblings who are ruling the airwaves currently and finds out what makes them tick on screen and off it too! 

Bhai ho to aisa Jay Soni who's playing the male lead in Sasural Genda Phool, now faces new competition in the industry from little brother Nirav who's going to play a biggish role in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. While it might appear as if Nirav's following his brother's footsteps, Nirav has already done shows like Dhoom Machao Dhoom, Jersy No. 10. Gushes Nirav who returns to TV after a study break, "Jay is a great learning and motivating factor. He gives me tips on clothes, dialogues and how I should carry myself."