Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Monday is meeting episode or re-union episode? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Dilli4BALH

Goldie

Dilli4BALH

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
guys boost ur patience for another boring saga coz mystery will revealed but track won't be our expected type coz dere will be lots of fighting, conspiracy between character to show themshelves good among others n love scene would be lost.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday is meeting episode or re-union episode? (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saisamanvi

Originally posted by haribol79

I feel the same... it will a meeting episode...

May be Krishuji is not well... and can a reason she leave in a rush from Couching classes... And here Ram also goes to his Doc for Chest pain.. both came to same doc... and meets his Mom... Apeksha... with our detective and concerned Priya following Ram.. and Catching all the three together...

Just my imagination... any one joining for more ideas... I wanna kill the time... lol
i think hari u forgot the whole promo running in KM

Ya but.. u never no Sai... Promos are always shot celebrately... Actual scene in show turns out to something else altogether...

saisamanvi

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
The main thing I am wating for is the confrontation scene and also I want to know the reason why Ram was seperated from his mother and sister. What has Niharika got to do with it? Stern Smile

The quicker this happens and Priya solves the mystery and brings them closer the sooner we can see love blossom between Ram and Priya. Embarrassed

saisamanvi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top