Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Monday is meeting episode or re-union episode?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
After watching the new promo, i think monday was it's just a meeting episode of Ram & his Mother & Sis, not re-union episode, becoz i think priya will re-union Ram with his mother & sis & Apeksha will also help priya to re -union them & it's also help to blossom love b2en our Raya, what do u think guys?

Edited by jakther - 09 January 2012 at 2:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pkapSathi95Ritu-KaJenroxxsaisamanviash91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday is meeting episode or re-union episode?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--RaYa--

--RaYa--

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Something makes me feel that the mystery will not be revealed today. I think they will keep us thinking till thurs/ next mon. Confused
But I wish I am wrong ! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJenroxxsaisamanvijakther7

neha445

neha445

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
ya reunion will happen later,they will keep us hanging ,wed or thursday losers will put me to sleeep.

KaJenroxxsaisamanvijakther7

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Seeing the speed of progress in thursday's episode anything is possible...but maybe its just a meeting episode today...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanvijakther7

naveendh

naveendh

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
it is sure that reunion will take place later.
i am excted for whole scenario.
i am excited to see raya real relation initiation. which will surly take place after this track.

--RaYa--saisamanvijakther7

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
ya agreed it will be just meeting i mean today's episode just know the truth to priya and the secret will be revealed  ...after that priya will definitely know the truth and clear the misunderstanding between them and re unite ram and his mom...but not now it takes some time may be next month its possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I feel the same... it will a meeting episode...

May be Krishuji is not well... and can a reason she leave in a rush from Couching classes... And here Ram also goes to his Doc for Chest pain.. both came to same doc... and meets his Mom... Apeksha... with our detective and concerned Priya following Ram.. and Catching all the three together...

Just my imagination... any one joining for more ideas... I wanna kill the time... lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.saisamanvi

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haribol79

I feel the same... it will a meeting episode...

May be Krishuji is not well... and can a reason she leave in a rush from Couching classes... And here Ram also goes to his Doc for Chest pain.. both came to same doc... and meets his Mom... Apeksha... with our detective and concerned Priya following Ram.. and Catching all the three together...

Just my imagination... any one joining for more ideas... I wanna kill the time... lol
i think hari u forgot the whole promo running in KM

Post Reply New Post

Go to top