Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle

The BB5 SURVIVORS REUNION - Page 7

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: boredsoul

Ismail , dont join any AT , lets bash all the contestants , what say ?

Sure Buddy 😳

This time Full on band bajanna πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: axeion

Gosh, I'm in the wrong thread;  Yahaan rahi toh meri IF Image ka faluda ban jayega  Why is there no 'DELETE' option for posts on IF, just like in emails/blogs/FB πŸ˜• 

even I wish The same yar Ouch 
Chalo yar mil ker yeh suggestion Vj ko detay hai   

Gosh, I'm in the wrong thread;  Yahaan rahi toh meri IF Image ka faluda ban jayega  Why is there no 'DELETE' option for posts on IF, just like in emails/blogs/FB πŸ˜• 

But this is the ONLY right thread on this forum!
Unless you really want to make faluda of your carefully cultivated image by joining an AT?!
No 'Delete' option because IF is more unforgiving than the other namby pamby net working sites you mentioned!
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: znursingh

But this is the ONLY right thread on this forum!
Unless you really want to make faluda of your carefully cultivated image by joining an AT?!
No 'Delete' option because IF is more unforgiving than the other namby pamby net working sites you mentioned!

My carefully cultivated image of not being a BBHolic is damaged by my presence on this pristine thread; to add to my miseries... Madame Trinket engraved my name in black alphabets in her first post πŸ˜­ I am still unable to decide on how did I manage to swim/drive/fly/click and reach this forum, with my limited skill set πŸ˜• 

My carefully cultivated image of not being a BBHolic is damaged by my presence on this pristine thread; to add to my miseries... Madame Trinket engraved my name in black alphabets in her first post πŸ˜­ I am still unable to decide on how did I manage to swim/drive/fly/click and reach this forum, with my limited skill set πŸ˜• 

Your image is NOT of being a BBHolic...its of being a BB ForaHolic_and THATS a good one to have! Look at the company you are in! Be flattered,not petulant!!Limited set of skills? BAH!!! Don't fish-you may land in troubled waters!!!
Thread Maker Ma'am,

If Modji has been included in this illustrious group for pressing the "Like" button,why not include Cruiser too,who has even POSTED here? TWICE?! Put his name in BOLD-he's basking in the BB5 adulation but that will wear off--it always does--this is the only place he'll get his next fix!!
Besides S4C is here already--so for domestic peace,he'll follow like the proverbial lamb!
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Your image is NOT of being a BBHolic...its of being a BB ForaHolic_and THATS a good one to have! Look at the company you are in! Be flattered,not petulant!!Limited set of skills? BAH!!! Don't fish-you may land in troubled waters!!!

Haha, I was not even a BB ForaHolic πŸ˜† So I would like to stay away from that too! πŸ˜› Try pushing me into troubled waters and we'll see who wades their way out faster πŸ˜› 

Accha, lunch time here... Let me get something! Work's boring and I lost an unsaved presentation; need to work on it again 😑
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[

My carefully cultivated image of not being a BBHolic is damaged by my presence on this pristine thread; to add to my miseries... Madame Trinket engraved my name in black alphabets in her first post πŸ˜­ 

Sowwie, considering your misery and more importantly cause 'I added just because you posted'...will rework the engraving and  will reserve the spot for you instead...BB is the new Hotel California, you can log out as much as you want, but you can never leaveπŸ˜›
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thread Maker Ma'am,

If Modji has been included in this illustrious group for pressing the "Like" button,why not include Cruiser too,who has even POSTED here? TWICE?! Put his name in BOLD-he's basking in the BB5 adulation but that will wear off--it always does--this is the only place he'll get his next fix!!
Besides S4C is here already--so for domestic peace,he'll follow like the proverbial lamb!

He didn't bother to stop by this thread but I've added him in bold πŸ˜‰
Take that, Cruiser! πŸ˜ˆ

Just saw the list on the 1st page. Bored Soul gets all the 'love' and TheDilettante gets nothing...nada...zilch. 😭