Members Lounge

iam new member

Nourah thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

I am new member in this india formus .

can you tell did sumit marry to abha . i can't beleive it kumkum do like this in my college when my friends see it they can't understand why kumkum do like that .

did kumkum die . it is true . why sumit in hospital whenhe take with bhakwan and he alag about two bhagwan what is mean of that .

and about today episode why kumkum fast about abha and sumit did sumit want to marry abha then this programme did name kumkum pyara sa bhandhan it is  name abha doke se bhandhan i hate her.

THANK YOU .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara29 thumbnail

hi Nourah! 

** WELCOME TO THE FORUM**

i hope u will enjoy here & will soon become addicted to this forum just like me!

1. sumeet has not married abha yet & we r sure that he wont marry that baffalo as he luvs only kk& can't live without her.

2.kk has not died,& all of us know that she would not die as she is the main leading character of the serial,the writer/director r just torturing us!

3.noway! sumeet don't want to marry that baffalo........never.........infact that aunty is after our sumeet & wants to marry him,but im sure they don't get married   despite our kk devi's hardwork or wateva say koshish [to marry su & abha}

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

welcome 2 the kumkum forum!!!

you can also introduce yourself in the members lounge!!!

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆 abha dookhoon ka bandhan that funny
neway welcome to the forum!
taurus thumbnail

😆 hello nurah

well come 2 the forum dear

take care