The Vampire Diaries

Does that mean we're done?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
So now that Damon has compelled Jeremy to move out of Mystic Falls and start life afresh, I was wondering...Are we done with JeremyConfused?

I mean I kinda like the guy, the character's grown on me and I'll miss him a lotDay Dreaming. I hope its just a temporary thing and somehow he gets free of his compulsion and comes back. He'll be extremely pissed off at Elena and Damon for making decisions for him without his consent, but it'll be great to see Jeremy backDay Dreaming.

So with Jeremy's departure...Elena has no family left with her now...YIKES, poor girlDisapprove!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does that mean we're done?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rose82

IF-Dazzler

rose82

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I read someone's comment in facebook that jeremy will be with katherine on a road drive to take on klaus.This was some wisecrack's supposedly true spoilers. Dont quote me on this..but seems interesting. For sure,we'll see Jeremy again..so dont worry.

msainhjaug

msainhjaug

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
^^ that could be the old news. may be when katherine, Damon and jeremey went to wake up mikeal.

katherine123

Goldie

katherine123

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
nah not at all ..., he is out just for few dayz...he'll be back soon i read producer's interview..Wink

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
He will come back...we will not see him for a while but he will pop up again during season final.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top