exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

My Writing Corner:

Character introduction & Prologue & Chapter 1 - This page

chapter 2 (a)

This is different from the serial, but i hope you guys will like this :]

Characters Introduction

Arnav: A young handsome man, in his early 20's, has experienced a lot in life, he changes for the better each time in his life. He holds a grudge against girls due to the dark past in his life, he's angry and coldness within him. He has light chocolate bright eyes. Sharp pink lips. He will have a stubble beard later on in the story...

Khushi Gupta: A young pretty girl, she is 19 years old, who is bright and is always happy, shes got everything a girl can dream of. Shes engaged to a rich lad called Prem Malhotra, she has beautiful almond shaped hazal eyes, with pink plump lips, and she has got light brown wavy hair. she is a Fashion designer. she talks to her Devi maiya when she needs to.

Prem Malhotra: a young man who is rich, he is 27 year old, handsome, smart, annoying at times, sweet, loves khushi alot, hasnt experienced the hardness in the world. He's the only child in his family. Has dark brown more like black eyes. Dark brown hair; which is usually gelled up. Works at his & dad's business (the Malhotra & son's limited)

Anjali Raizada:  she is the older sister of Arnav, just like Arnav shes suffered a hell lot in her young life, she is now 25 years old. Arnav loves her alot, shes his world. she has jet black hair,and round shape light brown eyes. A very innocent girl never got love from anyone but Arnav and her Nani.

Nani: a very wise old lady, lived a happy life till now... she knows what is right and wrong for her grandchildren. her grandchildren loves her than anyone else in the world.

More charactes will be introduced in the story later on...

any thing in green will be Arnav's inner thoughts

Any thing in purple will be khushi's inner thought..

Prologue;

Please don't gooo ! Without you me and Anjali Di are incomplete. Please for our sake dont leave us! Please dont  Don't leave usss! Come back please for Di's sake' Muuummm!! COME BACK MUM!!

I woke up shivering and I could feel the sweat on my forehead. I tried to go back to sleep but I could not sleep so I got up and put the television on; but that didn't really help so I went to take a book out from book shelf and all of a sudden I felt dizzy and my eyes just blackened out.

I opened my eyes Nani and Di were sitting on the edge of my bed.  She was crying, i felt like finishing myself for making my Nani cry. I saw that worried look on her face and as she spoke I could hear the nervousness in it " Arnav you should take care of your health. Look Chote, me and Anjali bitya have been sitting her for' God knows' aleast for an hour; I'm worried about you chote.  And you know if your mum was here '" I interrupted her "look nani please just don't mention her'  alright ' umm I'm going to take shower and go work." I could hear Nani shouting "Chote? You work as a roustabout where the possibility of getting injured is higher than the wage i tell you please dont go, cant you see how worried me and Anjali bitya get when you're at work & it is not right to let to you work at such a dangerous place when you're still very young." I just ignored what she said because I knew she needed money desperately and I was her only hope of getting money. She has done a lot for me and Di but now it was my turn to pay her back.

As I walked along the narrow streets making my way to work; I could see everyone staring at me' some people giving me the "oh poor you" look while others just thought I was a weirdo. Even people at work never spoke to me. I thought I was a freak myself, I don't know what I have become. I have nightmares during the day as well as in the night. It's all her fault. I'm never going to forgive her.  She has ruined 3 lives for definite. What kind of a mother would leave her 10 year daughter and 5 year old son all alone in this horrible world? How could she be so stone hearted? that's probably one of the reasons why I hated her so much. Thinking of her and the memories we shared makes me go mad. 

Mr Chopra interrupted my thoughts "Arnav, you are 10 minutes late... AGAIN!  I can't have you working here anymore I'm sorry son but I have no other choice there's other people who wants to work here." "I'm sorry Sir, I promise I won'te be late again, please gimme another chance,please ! I desperately need this job'" I could feel the big lump coming up my throat, I felt like crying ! " How many times are you going to break your promises. This is the hundredth time you promised that you would not be late. Now take off your uniform and come to my office. Hurry !" He gave me $25 for the extra work I did yesterday.

While i was heading home I had different thoughts coming up mind. I couldn't stop thinking about Nani and Di. All this was giving me a head ache. But to make things even harder for me God sent robbers my way'( that is why i dont believe in God, all it gives you is pain nothing else. How can God be so heartless) "Oi gimme money or else'" pointed a knife at me " look I aint got anything on me. Trust. Now please let me go."  They blocked my way. . " Oi you motherf*****, where D'you think your going? Huh?" One of them took my rucksack while the other two were holding me tight. I felt angry but helpless.  " take off your clothes!" I was fuming with agner now, they had gone too far, I could feel the anger bubbling in me like a boiling kettle of water. " what D'ya mean take of my clothes? Are you dumb?"i said and they replied with loud what and a slap on my face " WHAT? What the f**k did you just say' you don't wana mess with us, you little prick" they started punching me and pulled me to the floor and kicking me. They took all I had on me and ran off.  I slowly got up and I felt weak and everything was hurting, but the thing that was hurting me the most was losing the house and not being able to help my Nani. I felt so pathetic. First I lost my job because of my laziness and now I lost the $25 which I worked so hard for. I started screaming " Ahhh"  and people were just looking at me, this time I didn't care what people thought of me. I did not give a damn.

"Chote!" Nani putting bandage over my wounds while fat tears from her beautiful eyes were falling down her cheeks. " Arnav! Why you bleeding?"  Di ran hugging me as she was unaware of what happened to me earlier. Her little cute hug made me realise actually I do have people that love me. I should not give up this easily. All this gave me hope and now I'm just waiting for tomorrow' tomorrow will be another day' a day that will change our lives.

CHAPTER ONE (part A)  arnav's pov.

With hope and faith I got ready to look for another job, this time I ain't going to be lazy, this wasn't only about me now it was about my Di and my Nani. I'm going to the real world I'm going to California. I live in Camden, which is perhaps best known for its struggles with urban dysfunction Although once it was thriving center for manufacturing and industry.

I said bye Nani and Di , and as I took a step out I could not stop the tears, I ran to them and hugged as tight I could. I asked Nani again to come with me but she said that would impossible and hard for Mama & Mami ( Nani' step son and daughet-in-law)

As my train went further and further away from Camdon, i started missing them more and more. I sighed " ahhh" and tried to focus on what I'm going to do as soon as I get there.  I was tired; as I was going to shut my eyes a girl came up to me she asked if she could sit next to me, I instantly replied "sure" ; what has happened to me? I don't trust girls, but why did I let her sit next to me? what was so different about her?' all girls look like users and sl*tty to me, but why not her?' I took a deep breath "Ok.." Trying my hardest to ignore her, I closed my eyes and I could see the happy innocent faces looking for their future in me. I took a pen and a large note pad, trying to put all the things im going to do as soon as I get. The girl was coming close to me but I kept moving away from her. I mean what was she doing? Did i seriously think she was different? Oh how dumb of me! All girls are the same old users and are only after one thing...Seriously? How can someone who look so innocent be so cheap? But that's when she spoke once more "sorry but if you dont mind can you pass me that magazine next to you?" Now i realised she wasn't coming close to me but she was only trying to get hold of the magazine on my left side. I passed her the magazine and our hands brushed together, i could feel the same warmth in her hands like in the ones many years ago... i kept getting drawed deeper and deeper into her beautiful hazel eyes. And i notice that her eyes were stuck in mine...( RABBA VE SONG PLAYING IN THE BACKROUND)

I snapped out from the eyelock which seemed like eternity due to the ringtone of her phone and started concentrated on what i was doing? Why did i become so weak and attracted to her? I mean i can never be attracted to anyone but then what was this? Why was her eyes so warm and peaceful? Why? ARNAV what are thinking, a girl couldn't make difference to you. And it would NEVER make a differece.The thing that i have always been scared of was happening to me i guess but why so quick? Huh? I'm confused? I saw that she was still in the same position five minutes ago looking deep in to my eyes. I tried to gain her attention to tell her; her phone was ringing but her mind seemed else where. I got up as i felt anger and fear rising in me "unbelievable" i said in a harsh tone and stomped off to sit somewhere else but next to her.

(Part b) Khushi's Pov:

As i came on to the train i felt a gust of air hitting my face softly and making my hair fly in all directions. I could feel my heart thumping hard as i walked to the place where my eyes cought something so serene. I didnt understand why i was being pulled towards this boy. I mean of course i shouldnt be attracted towards anyone except Prem; i felt as if this is a one off in a life time. I couldn't resist not looking into his chocolate brown eyes. As i got closer and closer to him, i saw that his eyes weren't so peaceful, they were cold and stern but they had something that pulled me closer to him.. something soo different that i have never experience not even with my fiance Prem. When his hand brushed against mine, i felt that he wasn't so cold like his eyes. He had warm,tender yet masculine hands. It felt strange but in a different form; i looked again into his eyes this time it was something else in it that made me admire the eyelock... i was so lost in his eyes that i didnt even notice that he's left from my side and went. I snapped out and realised what i was doing. Oh Devi Maiya what was happening to me? How can i even think of admiring someone else? i felt guilt rising in me almost burning my insides with it. I wanted to extinguish the feeling of it but it got worse when i recieved a call from someone. I saw his name flashing on the screen, and i didnt dare to pick up. I was nervous, i needed to think of an answer for why i didnt pick up all his missed calls. I started to pray to Devi Maiya... i Picked the phone up with sweat on my forehead making me even more nervous than i already was.

(convo on the phone with prem)

Khushi: "Hello...Pre..Prem." talks with rickety voice.

Prem: "hey baby, whats wrong, why haven't you picked up my previous calls, i mean i was worried like mad about you? You okay my darling? Khushi?"  he asks her a millions of question in one go due to he was worried.

Khushi: Ye...Yes ofcourse im fine baby. Why are so worried about me? Im totally good. Now tell me  how was your first day at the office? (Prem's dad takes his son to join his business- and Prem has half the share of Malhotra's and Sons' Limited)

Prem: it was good, i'm just missing you so much; i love you so much and i can't wait till you come back to me!

Khushi: (giggling) Prem... obviously im going to come back, but you have to wait till we get married.

Prem: ( acting upset & and impatient) Ahh khushi jaan, why do i have to wait, i mean come on the wedding is like in 3 months time and you still want me to wait ! please i want to see your beautiful face ASAP.

Khushi: listen prem my station is here so i'm going to be off to my parents house. I will talk to you in a bit. Okay?

Prem :Okay love you jaan take care of yourself.

Khushi: okay Okay, you too.

Cuts the phone, she realises the train doors going to shut soon, so she starts running. As she running her dupatta gets stuck in one of the seats and the door closes before she can even get to it. She hits her head in frustration, suddenly she starts to feel a little dizzy and is about to hit the hard steel floor of the train when strong pair of arms takes hold of her, she can smell the intoxicating smell of his perfume and somehow feels like home to her, very comfortable. She looks up slightly and is lost in his beautiful eyes. She feels like she knows this stranger. 

She snapped out of her thoughts as he pushes her of his arms and onto the seats. She is gob smacked. Her jaws drop and she realises its HIM. That moody young man;who she was lost in earlier. He looks at her coldly, eyes filled with rage...

please like & Comment :]

want PM's add as buddy xxx

and [MEMBERSONLY]

Edited by beautiful1 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
interesting concept like the starting please pm

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
interesting!! thanks for the pm
felly_a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's very interesting!! Continue soon! And thanks for the pm;)
HaRul-lover thumbnail
read it right now n will comment tommorow it's very late
but IM SURE GONNA LOVE IT
RES
Ended thumbnail
this is interesting. nice beginning. cant wait for the next one. thanks for the pm
xxx
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Very interesting

Want see how it goes
Piya.D thumbnail
THIS IS AMAZING GREAT CONCEPT
THANXS 4 THE PM
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i am loving it.. a different start and i am waiting for the next chapter... 
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wow...this is amazing and unique story...really looking forward to next part...n though the story is different from IPK...poor arnav still had to face hardship at young age...i am curious to know how things will work out bw ArHi...plz cont. soon! :)

oh n i forgot to add this..i have figured that u like tragic stories...bt  whenever u end this ff...can u plz have happy ending?
Edited by nine2 - 12 years ago