Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How Many Wanted Diwali Reloaded in 2morr's Epi??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

angel26714

angel26714

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hw many feel dat?2morr under kambal ..juz imagine dat lights r gne...n khushi i s frighten n hugs arnav...n itense..passion is aroused between dem...n reloadation of diwali night...bt as d phone rings at diwali night..2 incomplete d romance same gna b here...lights wil cum back as d romance was abt 2 complete

Fingers crossed i knw its gna happen..bt den 2 a thought..as 2morr is Monday...n mostly Monday's episodes r plain fillers...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKittyabraxosshilparoxxchucklebuddyLyssaPie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Many Wanted Diwali Reloaded in 2morr's Epi??" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arhi_78

arhi_78

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
It will be nice, for now I just want Arnav to know the reason of Kushi's broken engagement, what's the use of romantic scenes when it does not move the story an inch and the leads pretend as if nothing happend between them and behave as usual.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel26714preetijaiswal19

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhi_78

It will be nice, for now I just want Arnav to know the reason of Kushi's broken engagement, what's the use of romantic scenes when it does not move the story an inch and the leads pretend as if nothing happend between them and behave as usual.

Correct hai ji. I mean I also want a romantic one but not passionate. It will b gud if buaji blabber smthg abt shyam giving hint to arnav dat she was pressurised to do d engagement. Am I asking much cv's?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi_78angel26714anjs

choti1

choti1

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I hope Buaji stays in the room adn talks about or rather apologizes for Khushi's bad luck on how they all got duped and tricked by a married man adn how she will definately find her man of her dreams in the new year! Then the rab ve woudl be boom boom!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90angel26714arhi_78

Post Reply New Post

Go to top